Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2015, 02:30 PM

53 posts, read 54,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Maybe they've been cheated on or have cheated on someone before, that's why they're so rabid about it. I don't know. Maybe because I'm single I just can't be so sanctimonious about cheating right now. I slept with a married dude, the one I talked about a few posts earlier. Did I feel bad? Well, no. He doesn't live in the state & I don't know the wife whatsoever but I do know the situation he's in. Sorry if that offends anyone, I'm sure you'll all call me a sl*t, homewrecker, what have you but the reality is, someone is in a sexless marriage & they are looking for a release. I hadn't had sex in a long long long time so I was agreeable to it. Did I think of the wife during it? Nope. It happened a couple times, whenever he was in town. Will it happen again if he comes back into town? Probably. Call me evil!
Not going to stoop and call you evil. I will say I saw my mom was destroyed when she found out that my dad was cheating on her. It literally broke her heart. The marriage has survived but she still looks at him differently. Cheating is not funny. Watching somebody you love have their life changed is not funny. I really wish you would rethink what you are doing. Karma has a way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 02:39 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyGirl View Post
Not going to stoop and call you evil. I will say I saw my mom was destroyed when she found out that my dad was cheating on her. It literally broke her heart. The marriage has survived but she still looks at him differently. Cheating is not funny. Watching somebody you love have their life changed is not funny. I really wish you would rethink what you are doing. Karma has a way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it.
I didn't say it was funny. What's done is done. However, I'm not the one in a relationship, the guy is so maybe direct the concern to the person stepping out on the relationship.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:40 PM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
Quote:
I didn't say it was funny. What's done is done. However, I'm not the one in a relationship, the guy is so maybe direct the concern to the person stepping out on the relationship.
It takes two people for him to cheat, Cleopatra.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:47 PM

53 posts, read 54,164 times
Quote:
This is a direct quote from your previous post:

Did I think of the wife during it? Nope. It happened a couple times, whenever he was in town. Will it happen again if he comes back into town? Probably.

That is just awful. You are directly involved "knowingly" in this and still don't care. That makes it awful. Both of you are EQUALLY to blame. Your smiley face at the end of your last post was why I said it is not funny.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
It takes two people for him to cheat, Cleopatra.
I have no allegiance to anyone, I'm single. The one in the relationship is the one with the allegiance to someone. That person is the one making the decision to step out of the relationship. You can blame the other person all you want but you should be focusing on the person who betrayed their significant other. Even my best friend who has been happily married for 15 years understands this.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyGirl View Post
This is a direct quote from your previous post:

Did I think of the wife during it? Nope. It happened a couple times, whenever he was in town. Will it happen again if he comes back into town? Probably.

That is just awful. You are directly involved "knowingly" in this and still don't care. That makes it awful. Both of you are EQUALLY to blame. Your smiley face at the end of your last post was why I said it is not funny.
Listen, you can try to demonize me all you want. At the end of the day, we're all strangers to each other. Like I said, maybe people should focus on the person in the relationship doing the cheating & why they're doing it. Would it make you feel better if I said I didn't know he was married? Would that make it different? No, it wouldn't, because the end product is the same. The person in the relationship cheated.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:53 PM

17,115 posts, read 15,341,895 times
Quote:
I have no allegiance to anyone, I'm single. The one in the relationship is the one with the allegiance to someone. That person is the one making the decision to step out of the relationship. You can blame the other person all you want but you should be focusing on the person who betrayed their significant other. Even my best friend who has been happily married for 15 years understands this.
Soooo... you obviously don't care about this man in the least bit, now, do you? If you did, you wouldn't keep acting in such a way.
Why not just find a single man? There are plenty out there. What you're doing is disgusting. Very much so.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:54 PM

366 posts, read 493,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Same here.
My friend was using it to cheat on her husband, and I was so flabbergasted this kind of thing existed, I went to go see.
Like a freak show.
You cannot look without creating an account. I made a fake one and don't even know what the login and password is.
A lot of the women on there are actually looking for other women to have threesomes with their husbands.
That's what I was wondering -- how many are actually couples, or polyamorous people and doing it with full knowledge and consent of their spouses? Probably not the bulk of them, but that's not quite the same.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:55 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,733,397 times
Quote:
she only "understands this" because she is your bff...otherwise if she heard this story not knowing the players, i don't think she'd be as understanding about your roll....

Old 07-20-2015, 02:56 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,733,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txfriend View Post
Ha, and all this time I thought Ashley Madison was a fashion or fragrance company. Occasionally it's good to be an analog individual living in a digital world.
ha, good thing you didn't get your significant other a gift cert
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events