Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2015, 02:56 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,963,352 times

Advertisements

No matter what comes out or is revealed, we will still get the same people that are "disgusted" and "shocked" about this incident act surprised when or if they find that their or friend's/relative's SO has cheated....

No matter how much information you put before people, they still choose to believe what they only want to believe....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
This, especially since it's a recurring thing -- no remorse felt whatsoever.
With so many single men out there, why would you chose to repeatedly have sex with a married man?
Same way Transgenders have this overwhelming desire to change their sex is the same way some people have this urge to cheat, smoke, eat sweets, etc. You can't accept one "inner self belief" but not the other. It's the chemicals in mind that we are dealing with, not robot chips...

Old 07-20-2015, 03:02 PM

22,237 posts, read 29,276,194 times
LOL. If I were to cheat, I'd just do it the old fashioned way..go to a bar and pick my victim out

Old 07-20-2015, 03:03 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,723,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Same way Transgenders have this overwhelming desire to change their sex is the same way some people have this urge to cheat. You can accept one "inner self belief" but not the other. It's the chemicals in mind that we are dealing with, not robots chips...
this should be what separates us from the animals, by not giving into every urge

Old 07-20-2015, 03:06 PM

16,892 posts, read 15,150,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
this should be what separates us from the animals, by not giving into every urge
Lots of animals are better than that. Look into the amount of bird species that are loyal to one partner for life, even if they get separated for months on end.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:06 PM

1,069 posts, read 708,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
yet an estimated 1/3 of all married couples have experienced some sort of infidelity....so its a pretty big number

Old 07-20-2015, 03:07 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,528,349 times
Quote:
Soooo... you obviously don't care about this man in the least bit, now, do you? If you did, you wouldn't keep acting in such a way.
Why not just find a single man? There are plenty out there. What you're doing is disgusting. Very much so.
What are you even talking about? He doesn't even live in the state. Happened twice. What, you think I sit & pine for him & refuse to date? Lol, I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyGirl View Post
This is a direct quote from your previous post:

Did I think of the wife during it? Nope. It happened a couple times, whenever he was in town. Will it happen again if he comes back into town? Probably.

That is just awful. You are directly involved "knowingly" in this and still don't care. That makes it awful. Both of you are EQUALLY to blame. Your smiley face at the end of your last post was why I said it is not funny.
How is this different than any other mental imbalance? It's a mental imbalance against the norm just like people that like to pee on each other, get chocked out, watch women dangle their feet. We can't go on choosing to accept one way of life but not take the time to understand where other abnormalities come from.

Where does your fetish come from? Why is that all the men in my family have a foot fetish? Can you explain that without throwing a low blow or undermining me?

You can't cast judgement on someone who cheats but say it is ok for a man of 65 with 6 kids to turn into a woman. It is all from the same place.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:12 PM

16,892 posts, read 15,150,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What are you even talking about? He doesn't even live in the state. Happened twice. What, you think I sit & pine for him & refuse to date? Lol, I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
Who cares where he lives? It's morally sick to keep doing this.
And he's filth for doing it too.
What, every time I go out of town for work, I can sleep with side chicks and then return to my wife? Sorry, but no. I have morals.
Unless his wife knows and accepts him doing this, it's wrong, on both your part and his.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:13 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,528,349 times
Quote:
Who cares where he lives? It's morally sick to keep doing this.
And he's filth for doing it too.
What, every time I go out of town for work, I can sleep with side chicks and then return to my wife? Sorry, but no. I have morals. You're sick. I hope you're one of many flings he has (probably are) and that you catch something.
Shrug, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events