Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2015, 09:34 PM

50,702 posts, read 36,402,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerFilms View Post
I think it's horrible that there's a website out there that encourages and enables adultery. Just sad. Imagine the morality from the people in charge of it.
I find the Sugar Daddy sites just as bad, and believe most of those guys are probably married, too. The women aren't there (they are young college girls, etc) but I would bet the guys are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 09:35 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,942,523 times
Ever read the wedding vows of some weddings that aren't religion based?

In many of them it says nothing about not being able to have sexual relationships outside the marriage and in fact, in many states, adultery is not illegal.

It is an implied agreement, rarely stated and if not stated then rather meaningless when it comes to judging the marriage of others. Your best bet is to off the couch and find out if you really know what you think you know. For more than a few, you are clueless.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:38 PM

How many of those on the list are homosexuals? Bet it is more than a small number. Pandora's box.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:41 PM

Don't forget, statistically, between 30-60% of the people posting on this thread are cheating or being cheated on.

That would include those demonizing that website. Ah yes, time to look in the mirror.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:46 PM

Hillary Clinton put up with a cheater and a lot of you are going to vote for her.

What say you to that? You despise some website yet clap for someone who was just one of the women being bedded by Bill?

Old 07-20-2015, 09:49 PM

601 posts, read 459,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Hey, you got one thing right - it's not me you have to answer to. I don't care what you do.
There isn't anyone I have to answer to since I wasn't married. Her hausband wasn't exactly the most physically imposing guy so he never gave me any issues. Since I also knew he was racist, I didn't really care if he did have a problem with me. He never would have even known about me if I didn't get her prego. Another time I hooked up with a married woman was a former roommates best friend who I didn't get along with. He never tried anything either, but I didn't break that marriage up.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:49 PM

765 posts, read 986,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
So what. Don't cheat on your significant other and this stuff won't happen to you. Pretty easy to avoid.
Tell that to all the 40 million users that will be exposed
America really fails at this and morals will be lower
Those hackers will create a big mess worldwide will do a lot of good but millions will get hurt and dramatic

When people hear dont cheat it reallys means you can cheat as long as you dont get caught

Old 07-20-2015, 09:51 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,844,304 times
I want to clarify a few things:

1. I'm not applauding the criminals who hacked the site.

2. I AM saying, though, that anyone who uses the internet for less than wholesome activities surely must know that nothing online is guaranteed to be secure - and that they're leaving a trail that leads right back to them on every page and site they visit.

3. Let's just say I have a lot more sympathy for someone who is killed by a drunk driver than I do for someone who drives drunk and kills themself.

4. As for the 30 to 60 percent (supposedly) of people on THIS site who are either cheating or being cheated on, I am not responsible for their relationships or behavior - I'm only responsible for my own. If you're a consenting adult, go on wid cho bad seff. I really don't care - but that doesn't mean that I don't personally find such behavior pretty abhorrent and unacceptable in my own life and relationships.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Hillary Clinton put up with a cheater and a lot of you are going to vote for her.

What say you to that? You despise some website yet clap for someone who was just one of the women being bedded by Bill?
Personally I can't stand her OR Bill, and their creepy marriage turns my stomach. I have always felt that Hillary was a terrible role model for young women. But her marriage is her own bed she's made and she can wallow in it all she wants. I'm sure my disgust has no absolutely no impact on her life.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
There isn't anyone I have to answer to since I wasn't married. Her hausband wasn't exactly the most physically imposing guy so he never gave me any issues. Since I also knew he was racist, I didn't really care if he did have a problem with me. He never would have even known about me if I didn't get her prego. Another time I hooked up with a married woman was a former roommates best friend who I didn't get along with. He never tried anything either, but I didn't break that marriage up.
Like I said, I don't care. Which means I also don't care about these nasty little details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events