Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 11:35 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
No, she did.
She makes good money, too.
And mature people can see past their own noses and see everyone who would have to suffer.

But I see your credibility is shot bc you just assumed he had all the $$ and she was a gold digger. Cuz the guy always has the cash, right?

I could say HE didn't care about his family bc playing World of Warcraft while pounding down hot pockets was more important than his wife.
So basically you condone sleaziness & cheating......

Typical......most people have no morals these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

13,520 posts, read 22,125,992 times
For those who have a curiosity-account ... wouldn't you have made it with all fake info and a throwaway email address?
I use my dog's name and a food last name so if you see Sammi Spaghettini or Sammi Tacos al Carbon, just wink and pretend you don't know me.
If not, then, well ...

1,205 posts, read 1,186,614 times
If they close the site down, another one will just pop up tomorrow.

No supply without demand. That is why AM is still in business.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:36 AM

16,711 posts, read 19,407,583 times
If his wife wasn't such a cheating h0, he probably wouldn't be on the computer in the first place. I'm sure she's done it before, nobody just waits until they don't have sex to cheat. Mature adults don't do that to someone they once loved.

Bottom line, no matter what you do in your marriage, your kids are watching and they can tell when something is wrong. Whether it's mom cheating or mom & dad not getting along, or whatever. It's not fair to the kids to stay in a marriage that is without love or affection, because that's how they see life and grow up thinking it's right. Well, it's not. Don't go fooling yourself into thinking you are doing your kids any favors just for staying together. My friend hates her parents today for raising her in a household full of strife.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:36 AM

3,205 posts, read 2,622,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I'd wonder how many of those are legitimate accounts that actually pay for the site.

I'll admit I made an account when I first heard about the site because I was curious. Wonder if that's counted in the 37 million members.
Lol

Nice try, it's too bad you didn't post this revelation BEFORE they were hacked. It would have been a good alibi.

Would have been...

Old 07-20-2015, 11:37 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,735,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
For those who have a curiosity-account ... wouldn't you have made it with all fake info and a throwaway email address?
I use my dog's name and a food last name so if you see Sammi Spaghettini, just wink and pretend you don't know me.
If not, then, well ...

oh that's funny! and good thinkin'!

Old 07-20-2015, 11:40 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
If his wife wasn't such a cheating h0, he probably wouldn't be on the computer in the first place. I'm sure she's done it before, nobody just waits until they don't have sex to cheat. Mature adults don't do that to someone they once loved.

Bottom line, no matter what you do in your marriage, your kids are watching and they can tell when something is wrong. Whether it's mom cheating or mom & dad not getting along, or whatever. It's not fair to the kids to stay in a marriage that is without love or affection, because that's how they see life and grow up thinking it's right. Well, it's not. Don't go fooling yourself into thinking you are doing your kids any favors just for staying together. My friend hates her parents today for raising her in a household full of strife.
The cowards who make excuses as to why they can't just divorce.....
And use the kids as their built in excuse-

Are hopelessly disgusting.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:41 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
I think we don't understand it because we enjoy sex and it is a pleasure. However, there might be physical or emotional issues that cause her to be withdrawn intimately. she might truly have a low sex drive or a condition that makes sex not pleasurable and altogether not enjoyable. If she doesn't enjoy it, then what's the point? Most caring, sensitive men would like their partner to experience a good time. If the sexless arrangement works for the both of them, then that's really all that matters. I wouldn't call him a saint, but he seems to enjoy her other attributes enough to overcome the lack of sex. Sex, while important, is not the most major ingredient of a successful relationship. My husband can cease getting it up and I'd still be with him because there's so much else that I enjoy about him.

Withholding affection though is another thing. You can be intimate without sex.
Well, let's put it this way: he has cheated on her so I'd say sex is important. Can't say that I blame him really. However, I still think he should get out of the marriage. He is way too young to A. have dealt with that for the last 3 years & B. deal with that for the next rest of his life. And yes, no affection. The dog sleeps between them if that gives you an idea, lol. Personally, I think he stays because he's in a rut & because she makes money. That may sound callous but I cannot for the life of me think of any other reason why a young, virile, healthy man would stay in a sexless marriage.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:43 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post

Man, you are just like evil.

No, she was never a cheating ho.
Bc men and women never just get comfortable in their marriages and let themselves go. Someone has to be a cheating ho?

I remember when I was a kid and my parents would have parties. Fairly wealthy crowd.
The women would be fit and gorgeous. The men would all have beer bellies. So all these women were cheating hos?

I don't know wtf happened to you to make you so bitter and so entitled to think you can treat someone however crappily you want but if they go looking elsewhere for affection, THEY are the only ones to have a moral failing.

I mean, she did not do right, but you are either sick or just really evil.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:45 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
The cowards who make excuses as to why they can't just divorce.....
And use the kids as their built in excuse-

Are hopelessly disgusting.
It is obvious none of y'all have kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events