U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-28-2015, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Planet Earth
2,782 posts, read 2,439,352 times
Reputation: 4982

Advertisements

Federal Lawsuit Targets Police Use of Burmese Python in Alabama Jail


IF the allegations in the lawsuit are true, I would say they were, indeed, out of line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-28-2015, 01:01 PM
 
Location: Southeast Michigan
2,839 posts, read 1,693,328 times
Reputation: 4521
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
Federal Lawsuit Targets Police Use of Burmese Python in Alabama Jail


IF the allegations in the lawsuit are true, I would say they were, indeed, out of line.
Idiots.

Since they were summarily fired within half an hour of Sheriff hearing about this on the same day (per article) looks like it's true.

Idiotic behavior of moronic middle school bullies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2015, 01:05 PM
 
Location: Planet Earth
2,782 posts, read 2,439,352 times
Reputation: 4982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
Idiots.

Since they were summarily fired within half an hour of Sheriff hearing about this on the same day (per article) looks like it's true.

Idiotic behavior of moronic middle school bullies.
I mean who in their right mind would bring a snake to jail?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2015, 01:53 PM
 
29,360 posts, read 15,414,221 times
Reputation: 19966
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
I mean who in their right mind would bring a snake to jail?
I know. It should be obvious a snake could easily escape between the cell bars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2015, 02:25 PM
 
Location: Planet Earth
2,782 posts, read 2,439,352 times
Reputation: 4982
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I know. It should be obvious a snake could easily escape between the cell bars.
Too funny!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top