U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 02:15 PM

3,088 posts, read 1,680,491 times

Advertisements

[quote=Railman96;40653913]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernest Southernest C View Post
What you said could go the both ways certain race craved people clearly come out as there are already more than 4 threads on city data even some in the same category starting with the same title as this thread its getting kind of ridiculous. Even the situation in Baltimore was not only white cops yet ignorance and true colors are shown when people are nave.

Exactly, multiple threads and the same overused, false, asinine rhetoric being spouted daily.

It's a bit ironic that a certain user here is clamoring for riots given that users alleged background.
Don't worry you know there will never be any riots for black on black crime lol!!!

Old 08-01-2015, 02:29 PM

7,328 posts, read 4,015,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Great job Baltimore. Black lives matter? What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Black leaders and organizations don't get upset when blacks kill blacks because there is no notoriety or news worthiness in it.
Quote:
Then where are the protests? Where are the riots? Where is Al and Jessie? Nowhere to be found. Camden NJ is a cesspool no matter how the NY Times would like to spin it!!!
So let me get this straight, African Americans are should use violence to protest violence within the community?

Second, anyone who thinks that there is a lack of concern about crime within the black community is either deaf, or willfully ignorant, you take your pick.

Why Don't Black People Protest 'Black-on-Black Violence'? - The Atlantic

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

Thousands in Harlem rally against gun violence peoplesworld

I've followed the actions of both Revs Jackson and Sharpton for some 40 years, and while I've never been a fan of either credit has to be given where credit is due, and for both crime in the African American community has always been a part of their agenda. If you didn't hear or read about it certainly isn't the fault of either.

From 2012 before #BlacklivesMatter

"Out with guns, in with jobs," the Rev. Jesse Jackson said to me in his trademark gravelly voice. "We're going to march in 20 cities" hard hit by the gun violence that has made the streets of America a bigger killing field for young black men in the United States than the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been for U.S. troops.

For Jackson, who turned 70 in October, ending the black-on-black carnage in this country could be his last big campaign. "Each year about 7,000 African Americans are murdered, more than nine times out of 10 by other African Americans," Jackson said in a painful acknowledgment of a crisis that for too long has received "drive-by" attention from most black leaders. But beginning with the marches his Rainbow PUSH Coalition will hold in cities from Baltimore to Tulsa the day before Father's Day, Jackson said ending this slaughter will be a major goal for him.

Rev. Jesse Jackson rallies to stop black-on-black carnage

But don't let me or the facts stand in the way of your ignorance, misrepresentations, and biases stand in the way of your rantings.

Old 08-01-2015, 02:38 PM

7,281 posts, read 8,878,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
So let me get this straight, African Americans are should use violence to protest violence within the community?

Second, anyone who thinks that there is a lack of concern about crime within the black community is either deaf, or willfully ignorant, you take your pick.

Why Don't Black People Protest 'Black-on-Black Violence'? - The Atlantic

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

Thousands in Harlem rally against gun violence peoplesworld

I've followed the actions of both Revs Jackson and Sharpton for some 40 years, and while I've never been a fan of either credit has to be given where credit is due, and for both crime in the African American community has always been a part of their agenda. If you didn't hear or read about it certainly isn't the fault of either.

From 2012 before #BlacklivesMatter

"Out with guns, in with jobs," the Rev. Jesse Jackson said to me in his trademark gravelly voice. "We're going to march in 20 cities" hard hit by the gun violence that has made the streets of America a bigger killing field for young black men in the United States than the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been for U.S. troops.

For Jackson, who turned 70 in October, ending the black-on-black carnage in this country could be his last big campaign. "Each year … about 7,000 African Americans are murdered, more than nine times out of 10 by other African Americans," Jackson said in a painful acknowledgment of a crisis that for too long has received "drive-by" attention from most black leaders. But beginning with the marches his Rainbow PUSH Coalition will hold in cities from Baltimore to Tulsa the day before Father's Day, Jackson said ending this slaughter will be a major goal for him.

Rev. Jesse Jackson rallies to stop black-on-black carnage

But don't let me or the facts stand in the way of a good troll.
Then why, when a Black kills a Black isn't there the same outrage as when someone else does that heinous thing?

Remember the Black kids disappearing and found dead some time ago? A serial killer. No one dared say a Black was doing it but that is exactly who did it. No one wanted to believe it, especially those in the Black community. There were screams and demands and all directed at everyone but Blacks. Then, when he was found and it turned out he was Black, silence. The story dropped off the face of the earth so fast it never existed.

Wayne Williams - 33 many of them kids.

Well, here is the list:

https://blackpeoria.wordpress.com/li...erial-killers/

What do we hear ALL THE TIME? Blacks aren't ever serials killers. The dead would say different, if they could.

Stop all this Black lives matter stuff. ALL lives matter. When this nonsense about Black lives mattering becomes inclusive, then it will mean something. Until then, it is just another divisive attention getter for people like Sharpton and Jackson and their ilk.

"out with guns in with jobs"

Like saying out with knives, in with silly putty. No one bothers to challenge his nonsense.

Old 08-01-2015, 02:40 PM

906 posts, read 651,232 times
The difference between city murders and cop murders is that city murders there is an arrest and there is justice and punishment. With cop murders they go unpunished and kill at will with no arrest

Murders will always happen with any race, but then a arrest and punishment happens. Cops killing blacks getting off with no punishment is the issue at hand. I dont know why its hard for some you to understand this

Old 08-01-2015, 02:53 PM

2,692 posts, read 1,771,298 times
Quote:
That's because there is no money in it for the race hustlers. Rev Al has that IRS bill he has to pay off. I wonder how much DeBlassio has given under the table to him?
I bet money is not the only thing he has given Al under the table.

Old 08-01-2015, 02:57 PM

2,188 posts, read 1,848,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
The difference between city murders and cop murders is that city murders there is an arrest and there is justice and punishment. With cop murders they go unpunished and kill at will with no arrest

Murders will always happen with any race, but then a arrest and punishment happens. Cops killing blacks getting off with no punishment is the issue at hand. I dont know why its hard for some you to understand this
I honestly don't understand either.

@WiseWino, great post.

Old 08-01-2015, 02:59 PM

2,188 posts, read 1,848,227 times
[quote=retiredcop111;40654174]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Don't worry you know there will never be any riots for black on black crime lol!!!
That thought never even crossed my mind, see Mr Wino's and Key2's responses.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:19 PM

7,328 posts, read 4,015,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Then why, when a Black kills a Black isn't there the same outrage as when someone else does that heinous thing?
Apparently you have studiously ignored what I've written.

Quote:
Remember the Black kids disappearing and found dead some time ago? A serial killer.
A case from 1981, seriously? A case that even threw the FBI's serial killer profiles into disarray!?!? A case that based upon the history of racial violence that the thought of the black community was somehow delusional that an African American would commit such a crime. That is the case that you want to hang your argument on.

Seriously?

Mack, I've been around here long enough to know your mindset, so please don't be offended if I just leave you to your hard and fast preconceptions and prejudices.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:28 PM

27,341 posts, read 15,790,881 times
I think part of the problem with black lives matter is that for some reason, cops are more likely to shoot black men even if there is no immanent threat. Has any of thee 45 murders been attributed to cops? That is what the black lives matter movement was over, not those who are just murdered in the streets. I think it is silly, BUT the point of the black lives matter movement was about police violence not civilian violence.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:43 PM

5,936 posts, read 4,670,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I lived just outside of Baltimore in the mid 1980s. It was beautiful then. I haven't been back since.
That was only 30 years ago!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events