Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2015, 01:36 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,827,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
And what authority do you have to tell people that they "can't" voice their frustrations, and if you don't like it leave?

For your underlined statement that's interesting. Since you've made many statements like these http://www.city-data.com/forum/40699037-post270.html could you enlighten me on what you've been "doing" to help the situation?
What have I been doing to help Lil Ray Ray? Well, for starters, I got my tail AWAY from Lil Ray Ray and his homies almost 10 years ago. Since then I've been enjoying my time in the Suburbs, living a solid Middle Class lifestyle, with the absence of Deshawn, Lil Ray Ray and their "home girl" Tyquesha disturbing the peace.

What Lil Ray Ray could do is help HIMSELF. You know everybody in this country that starts off poor or without a lot of resources, has to work 2 or 3 low paying jobs WHILE going to school at night or online, for four years straight before they are promoted to a lower or moderate middle class level of income.

But for some reason, Lil Ray Ray, Deshawn and Tyquesha don't want to do this level of work like everybody else. They want to either sell drugs (which is the case of Lil Ray Ray and Deshawn), or they want to lay on their backs and make 19 kids from 19 different thugs so they can collect 19 different monthly EBT deposits (which is the case for Tyquesha).

These people are sick, sick, sick!

Old 08-14-2015, 01:51 PM

632 posts, read 932,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
Dude my point is that you can't be some armchair Quarterback, saying how inefficient someone is policing, if you believe the current people doing the policing are inefficient, then replace them with other officers then. How about more black police officers or like I said, YOU sign up to be one? Same with Teaching, same with anything that you believe the current crop of people managing it are inefficient. To continue to whine about it without doing something about it, makes no sense.

What also doesn't make sense is that if the people of Black Lives Matter see the country as a white supremacist country, WHY would you want to work, pay taxes for and live in a country like that then? How about freaking LEAVE the United States and go work, pay taxes and live in another country where "black lives DO matter" then?

How about that?
That's why I mentioned I went to law school...to do something about it. But you questioned why I even brought that up. Everyone can't do everything. There are going to be some armchair quarterbacks. If I get sick I'm not going to go to medical school for 8 years so that I can do surgery for myself. But it's my body and I still have the right to be critical of my doctors, just like I do of police.

And you can't expect everyone to leave the country if they don't agree. But I don't know, maybe you're right and that's the only solution.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:54 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_96 View Post
That's why I mentioned I went to law school...to do something about it. But you questioned why I even brought that up. Everyone can't do everything. There are going to be some armchair quarterbacks. If I get sick I'm not going to go to medical school for 8 years so that I can do surgery for myself. But it's my body and I still have the right to be critical of my doctors, just like I do of police.

And you can't expect everyone to leave the country if they don't agree. But I don't know, maybe you're right and that's the only solution.
You see the hypocrisy in his response towards me?

Old 08-14-2015, 01:57 PM

4,134 posts, read 2,835,898 times
On a side-note, lawyers/litigation has done more to affect police policy than any LEO on the street. One could argue, Todd (depending on what area he practices) is in a better position to bring change than a LEO dealing with "Tyquisha, lil Ray Ray" etc.. etc...

Old 08-14-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:

My point is that if I believe a group of people to be my "enemy," then why in the hell would I want to go live around, work around, pay taxes for, support, etc. people who are my "enemy"?

If the US is a White Supremacist country designed to hold you back as a Black person, why in the hell do you want to live here? For example, I HATE DOGS, and I honestly believe dogs HATE ME, but if I go volunteer to help out at a Dog Park wouldn't I look stupid lol?

So yes, if the US is a racist nation designed to support White Supremacy, how about the Black Lives Matter people just freaking LIVE the nation then? Why the hell do you want to live here, work here, pay taxes here, etc. if the nation hates you lol?

Old 08-14-2015, 02:08 PM

What I want Jotucker99 to understand is that he keeps criticizing "Tyquisha" and "Lil Ray Ray." But I'm black, middle class, and don't do many of the things he dislikes about Lil Ray Ray. I went to school, pay taxes, and have never been to jail, don't sell drugs, etc. But due to racial police policies, I'm just as likely to be profiled and pulled over by the police as Lil Ray Ray. And if I decide not to be "respectful" to the officer (which is different from complying with his directions), then it could result in my arrest or worse. This is why "Black Lives Matter" is important. I am Lil Ray Ray!

Old 08-14-2015, 02:37 PM

19 posts, read 26,154 times
lmao

Last edited by GeekStatused; 08-14-2015 at 02:55 PM..

Old 08-14-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:
What I want Jotucker99 to understand is that he keeps criticizing "Tyquisha" and "Lil Ray Ray." But I'm black, middle class, and don't do many of the things he dislikes about Lil Ray Ray. I went to school, pay taxes, and have never been to jail, don't sell drugs, etc. But due to racial police policies, I'm just as likely to be profiled and pulled over by the police as Lil Ray Ray. And if I decide not to be "respectful" to the officer (which is different from complying with his directions), then it could result in my arrest or worse. This is why "Black Lives Matter" is important. I am Lil Ray Ray!
Lol, oh really? Okay, so a decent Black Person (such as myself or Todd) and Lil Ray Ray are both stopped for speeding 10 miles over the limit:

- Lil Ray Ray is a career criminal, a RUN on this guy's name will show up a bunch of things including most likely the fact he's driving on a suspended license but also the Cop notices that he has open drinks in the car, the car smells like a weed factory, and Lil Ray Ray can't show any proof of ID, Insurance, Registration, etc. The tags on the car are also expired. Lil Ray Ray is acting a fool towards the Cop and being rude, the Cop then has to ask Lil Ray Ray to step out of the car.

- The Decent Black Person pulls over to the side and apologizes to the Officer for speeding, saying they were trying to get to a meeting on time. Has their License, Insurance and Registration ready to go before the Cop even gets to their window. Their tags aren't expired and the Cop runs their name to discover nothing serious but perhaps some minor traffic violations. Cop comes back to the car and tells the Decent Black Person to "slow down" and issues them a warning.

Lil Ray Ray is the reason for his issues with the Police, because Lil Ray Ray is irresponsible.

Todd one minute you say YOU AREN'T like Lil Ray Ray, then you end your post saying you are Lil Ray Ray, you need to pick a damn side. I think decent black people like YOU AND ME need to flat out SEPARATE from the Lil Ray Rays of the world.

You claim you aren't like Lil Ray Ray, yet you spend all of your time defending the idiot. Let Lil Ray Ray rot Todd, Lil Ray Ray is doing nothing to help you progress in society but he's doing a lot to hinder you. People look at Decent Black men like you and me, and think we MIGHT be like Lil Ray Ray until AFTER they get to know us.

Lil Ray Ray has destroyed the reputation of the Black Man, that's why I am utterly sick and tired of Lil Ray Ray and I don't give a damn if the Cops just kill every Lil Ray Ray in sight.

Old 08-14-2015, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
Lol, oh really? Okay, so a decent Black Person (such as myself or Todd) and Lil Ray Ray are both stopped for speeding 10 miles over the limit:

- Lil Ray Ray is a career criminal, a RUN on this guy's name will show up a bunch of things including most likely the fact he's driving on a suspended license but also the Cop notices that he has open drinks in the car, the car smells like a weed factory, and Lil Ray Ray can't show any proof of ID, Insurance, Registration, etc. The tags on the car are also expired. Lil Ray Ray is acting a fool towards the Cop and being rude, the Cop then has to ask Lil Ray Ray to step out of the car.

- The Decent Black Person pulls over to the side and apologizes to the Officer for speeding, saying they were trying to get to a meeting on time. Has their License, Insurance and Registration ready to go before the Cop even gets to their window. Their tags aren't expired and the Cop runs their name to discover nothing serious but perhaps some minor traffic violations. Cop comes back to the car and tells the Decent Black Person to "slow down" and issues them a warning.

Lil Ray Ray is the reason for his issues with the Police, because Lil Ray Ray is irresponsible.

Todd one minute you say YOU AREN'T like Lil Ray Ray, then you end your post saying you are Lil Ray Ray, you need to pick a damn side. I think decent black people like YOU AND ME need to flat out SEPARATE from the Lil Ray Rays of the world.

You claim you aren't like Lil Ray Ray, yet you spend all of your time defending the idiot. Let Lil Ray Ray rot Todd, Lil Ray Ray is doing nothing to help you progress in society but he's doing a lot to hinder you. People look at Decent Black men like you and me, and think we MIGHT be like Lil Ray Ray until AFTER they get to know us.

Lil Ray Ray has destroyed the reputation of the Black Man, that's why I am utterly sick and tired of Lil Ray Ray and I don't give a damn if the Cops just kill every Lil Ray Ray in sight.
Oh I didn't know you were black? Never mind. I'd rather have a constructive conversation with an admitted white racist than with a self-hating black man. Good luck to you in those suburbs, bro!

Old 08-14-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Oh I didn't know you were black? Never mind. I'd rather have a constructive conversation with an admitted white racist than with a self-hating black man. Good luck to you in those suburbs, bro!
^^ See this crap? I "hate" myself but apparently Lil Ray Ray (who shoots other black men and sells poison to other black men) "loves" himself?

This is why the Black Community is where it is. You have the DECENT minded black people supporting complete parasites of not just society, but of the Black Community, and REJECTING the black men who are actually doing the right thing.

- Lil Ray Ray is protected by the "no snitch rule", so they see what Lil Ray Ray just did but refuse to report it.

- Lil Ray Ray being unproductive is explained away by them saying, "well, the white man won't hire him."

- Lil Ray Ray having 5 kids from 5 different women he doesn't support, is explained away by them saying, "well, if the white man would hire him, he would take care of his kids."

- Lil Ray Ray selling drugs to his own people is explained away by once again blaming the white man.

- Lil Ray Ray having 7,685 felonies is explained away by once again blaming the white man.

- Lil Ray Ray gets out of prison and there's a damn PARADE for him with Aretha Franklin being flown in to sing him a couple tunes live. A Decent Black Man graduates with a PhD in Engineering and he doesn't get a cupcake with a candle on it.

Todd assumed I was white, just like the other posters did, because when you are BLACK you have to follow a particular dogma and narrative.

Todd has absolutely NOTHING in common with Lil Ray Ray other than the color of his skin, and he's only defending Lil Ray Ray because they share the same skin color. Yet, supposedly, it's the White People that are the racists??

If Lil Ray Ray were white, Todd wouldn't give two ___ about him.

This is why the Black Community will be non-existent by 2030. You wait and see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events