Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 02:57 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlJohnsons View Post
nice, but when will they serve all day lunch? quarter pounder with cheese for breakfast.
Yes! I agree. That is one of the reasons I go to Sonic. I like having a burger and fries or tator tots for breakfast.

LOL. Typical CD response is finding a thread on McD's and seeing the proverbial snooty "I don't eat there."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 06:19 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinbro2002 View Post
They really need to offer the whole menu all day long like jack in the box. I have been there at like 10 A.M. and they weren't serving burgers yet but I had already had breakfast so I wasn't in the mood for second breakfast.
This. I believe this move may save McDonalds. It was slowly dying and one of the most common complaints I read was "I want them to serve breakfast all day." Their breakfast is decent and it is actually reasonably priced for the fast food quality you receive. I could drink their coffee by the gallon.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:43 PM

187 posts, read 195,094 times
You can take your Mc Hate and shove it.
I'm pleased that Mc Donald's will be serving breakfast all day.

I just hope that they will also serve lunch all day as well. I can see the combinations now' Quarter Pounder with cheese, hash browns and a biscuit with jelly for desert.
How about a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, large fry and a large coke!!

Mc Donalds has a ways to go in order to improve to the point where they can stave off hipster trash cut downs and sanctimonious health conscious bloviators but I feel this is a move in the right direction.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:56 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
I you are eating breafast after 9am, you need to get out of bed earlier. The day is half over.
Yeah because 2nd and 3rd shift doesn't exist.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:45 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yeah because 2nd and 3rd shift doesn't exist.
Yea..no kidding. lol

Old 09-02-2015, 08:35 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,620,513 times
I totally agree about the all day lunch thing.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:42 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,247,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
I don't get why all the hate geared at McDonald's.
As a kid, my mom used to take us there for an occasional treat. It tasted good, and we liked the toys that came with it.
Today, I take my youngest child there for the occasional treat, and he loves it. He likes the fries, the nuggets, the toys, and the PlayPlace. I then treat myself to a decent burger, which really aren't bad.

So they have GMOs and fillers and whatnot; newsflash: it's not meant to be a healthy place, nor is it meant to be the staple of anyone's diet.

I personally don't see anything wrong with McDonald's, and hope they thrive in the future.
i believe the perception is they use harmful ingredients, but the reality is their chicken products are 100% chicken and their burgers are 100% beef, no filler and honestly when i'm in the mood for a burger, i'd rather have a machine mixed and formed patty than some who knows where its been patty formed by some lice ridden bearded hipster at a "gourmet" joint with bare hands.

only in the united states, will people argue about the better health option of one burger joint to another. burgers are not meant to be salads.

Last edited by ControlJohnsons; 09-02-2015 at 08:53 PM..

Old 09-02-2015, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Yes! I agree. That is one of the reasons I go to Sonic. I like having a burger and fries or tator tots for breakfast.

LOL. Typical CD response is finding a thread on McD's and seeing the proverbial snooty "I don't eat there."
MCD rules! MCD 4 ever. and no shame, I'm proud to be an MCD supporter all my life. Lots of memories. People complain and denigrate the brand, but I bet if they closed one day, mobs of people would be devastated and wouldn't be able to live.

I would love a quarter lb cheeseburger for breakfast, with a sausage patty and large fries, in fact breakfast is the best time to consume this type of food as your metabolism will have plenty of time to digest it.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:27 PM

3,276 posts, read 7,842,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoTex View Post
McDonalds food is garbage.
This. It is mass produced in some factory and arrives frozen. They just heat up the "food" for you. None of it is actually prepared or cooked on site.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by statisticsnerd View Post
This. It is mass produced in some factory and arrives frozen. They just heat up the "food" for you. None of it is actually prepared or cooked on site.
actually this is incorrect. burgers are raw and cooked on premise.
stop spreading communist propaganda. you sound no different than anti-america kim jong un.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events