U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 11:14 AM

1,589 posts, read 768,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Lol... Some of us assumed from the title(whether they will admit it or not) that it was black workers in charge of this fight club since these types of threads are usually assumed by citydaters that operate from stereotypes athat blacks are the only ones doing activities like this. But then once you come into this thread and see that nope it's not blacks and thus the 20-30 pages tearing black culture and talking about how uncivilized we are will not happen... In fact most will do what he did( whether it's admitted or not) see the two white chicks and get disappointed that the agenda they thought they could parade in here is not going to happen and then they will exit the thread without leaving any despicable comment where they broad brush a whole group of people like they normally do for blacks guilty of crimes like this and then this thread will not get much traction...

Tis how it seems to work in this forum.

Then again I could be projecting my own thoughts for that poster, who knows but I have a feeling that's what he meant lol. I'm rambling so now it's time for sleep.
I'm just surprised it didn't happen in KY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2015, 11:53 AM

8,401 posts, read 9,550,354 times
Quote:
Lol... Some of us assumed from the title(whether they will admit it or not) that it was black workers in charge of this fight club since these types of threads are usually assumed by citydaters that operate from stereotypes athat blacks are the only ones doing activities like this. But then once you come into this thread and see that nope it's not blacks and thus the 20-30 pages tearing black culture and talking about how uncivilized we are will not happen... In fact most will do what he did( whether it's admitted or not) see the two white chicks and get disappointed that the agenda they thought they could parade in here is not going to happen and then they will exit the thread without leaving any despicable comment where they broad brush a whole group of people like they normally do for blacks guilty of crimes like this and then this thread will not get much traction...

Then again I could be projecting my own thoughts for that poster, who knows but I have a feeling that's what he meant lol. I'm rambling so now it's time for sleep.
Wow, that's a stretch. You must be related to Gumby.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:56 AM

12,775 posts, read 7,380,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Wow, that's a stretch. You must be related to Gumby.
No, Faith nailed it perfectly.

Old 09-04-2015, 12:00 PM

11,919 posts, read 6,563,049 times
Quote:

Weird, when I read fight club I thought of the movie starring Brad Pitt. So I did not come to the same conclusion you did although it was a bit weird to see females instigating the fighting. I know, I know, women can be vicious.

Old 09-04-2015, 12:07 PM

4,312 posts, read 2,249,862 times
I call shenanigans on the report because after all, what is the first rule of fight club? What is the second rule?

Old 09-04-2015, 12:07 PM

2,060 posts, read 4,021,214 times
Not sure if OP has the right pics. CBS NY just posted updated pics of the two ladies.

Erica Kenny, Chanese White Plead Not Guilty In ‘Fight Club’ Case « CBS New York

Old 09-04-2015, 01:44 PM

576 posts, read 463,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenj08 View Post
Not sure if OP has the right pics. CBS NY just posted updated pics of the two ladies.

Erica Kenny, Chanese White Plead Not Guilty In ‘Fight Club’ Case « CBS New York
These two aholes should go to jail for this. As a parent, one of my biggest fears is someone hurting one of my children. Especially someone I trust and PAY to care for them!! My wife stays home with my girls, ages 2 and 1. And I support my family on my own for now until they are ready to go to school and my wife can start working again because I don't trust ANYBODY but my mother with my kids.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:01 AM

14,945 posts, read 16,534,340 times
That one woman does not look Chanese at all. She looks like a reglar 'Murrican.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:09 AM

1,372 posts, read 761,627 times
I blame New Jersey... What good ever comes out of there?

Old 09-05-2015, 10:15 AM

12,775 posts, read 7,380,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangokiwi View Post
I blame New Jersey... What good ever comes out of there?
Ask your southern brethren.

They like our tax dollars well enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or