Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 10:17 AM

3,398 posts, read 6,078,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I am not a fan of BlackLivesMatter, but one 20-year old racist moron and a hashtag do not a domestic terrorist organization make.
The first amendment of free speech does not protect threats. This is what he said:

Quote:
IM NOT GONNA STAND FOR THIS NO. MORE. TONIGHT WE PURGE ! KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL IN THE TOWN OF LAPLATA. #BLACKLIVESMATTER
So if this guy comes up to you and your family and says he's going to kill you and your family, you're just going to laugh and assume it's a joke?

Those fools are actually a terrorist organization by definition of the FBI:

Quote:
the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives
blacklivesmatter idiots fit this description to the book with rioting, looting, violence, disruption of public events such as loitering on roads and intimidation of governments.

What these idiots, and that's an insult to idiots, don't realize is pulling crap like this hurts their "cause" more than it helps it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2015, 10:39 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
This whole hate movement is incredibly sad. How do we end the hate and come together again as the human race instead of the black and white race? Why are these young people so foolish and misguided?

Old 09-05-2015, 10:47 AM

922 posts, read 805,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
This whole hate movement is incredibly sad. How do we end the hate and come together again as the human race instead of the black and white race? Why are these young people so foolish and misguided?

Hello, don't you know anything about human history, when has anyone ever gotten along? The Scottish, Irish, and the English to this day don't get along, and they live on two isolated islands. It is just how human nature is, let it go.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:50 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
BLM is a spawn of the lawless Democrat Party.

Old 09-05-2015, 11:04 AM

922 posts, read 805,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
BLM is a spawn of the lawless Democrat Party.

Oh please..................I think you mean George Soros.

Old 09-05-2015, 11:10 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,640,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
It just makes me upset to see people so easily riled up, and manipulated. Chances are this punk kid and his buddies will be in jail by noontime today with those threats.
You knew what this thread would entail so why did you come on here? To get your undies in a wad for the day? Could have just as easily been your typical white trash and I can promise you the same comments would have been made.

Old 09-05-2015, 11:51 AM

2,869 posts, read 4,449,141 times
I have a hard time imagining a young black American guy using the word "purge " in a sentence????

I know what it means, but I don't think many 20 year old black American males do.

If he had said............let us begin the ethnic cleansing.............I would have been just as surprised.

Something smells in this quote. It is just not credible. Not at all.

Jim B.

Old 09-05-2015, 11:55 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian citizen View Post
I have a hard time imagining a young black American guy using the word "purge " in a sentence????

I know what it means, but I don't think many 20 year old black American males do.

If he had said............let us begin the ethnic cleansing.............I would have been just as surprised.

Jim B.
What he was spewing was propaganda that was fed to him.
He was parroting something that was told to him.

Old 09-05-2015, 11:56 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,835,330 times
Quote:

Jim B.
not sure if serious

Old 09-05-2015, 11:56 AM

45,332 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:

Jim B.
Purge is the word du jour now. It was what was used on social media a few months ago signaling the beginning of the riots in Baltimore around Frederick Douglass High School.

So yes, 20 year old black American males do know the word.

Baltimore's riots and 'The Purge' - CNN.com

Urban Dictionary: Purge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events