Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 03:18 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What does this man's race have to with anything?

There is a great deal of projection and outright hatred in some of these posts.
"What does this man's race have to with anything? "

Race apparently has something to do with everything. You can even get a degree in it. The US government even creates racial groups where there is none.

Back on the topic. Death is far worse then infidelity in almost any ranking in the world. Like how some posts suggest their is an equivalency. I'm sure the guys kids and wife don't think so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 03:21 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
I remember that. Swaggert's confession should have been eligible for an Academy Award. He certainly was a poster child for false preachers. Especially in America, flamboyant TV preachers are rich.

I am surprised that a pastor would need to join AM when there are so many women in the church who are willing to provide intimate activity.
(Retired) clergy here …

Women congregants who are hot for the pastor have *issues* of their own ...

Old 09-09-2015, 03:41 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,884,716 times
Whats all the "cheating" coming from. I heard there were hardly any women on there, most just fake profiles. So did these guys troll or actually hook up? I'm confused,

Old 09-09-2015, 03:43 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,007 times
They joined intending to hook up, then got catfished.

Doesn't take away from the intent though, which was to cheat.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:53 PM

714 posts, read 747,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
I remember that. Swaggert's confession should have been eligible for an Academy Award. He certainly was a poster child for false preachers. Especially in America, flamboyant TV preachers are rich.

I am surprised that a pastor would need to join AM when there are so many women in the church who are willing to provide intimate activity.

But if he went to a woman at the church, someone might have outed him for his infidelity!

Old 09-09-2015, 03:54 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,007 times
It all just shows what big fat hypocrites there are standing in church pulpits.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:56 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,634,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
It sounds like selfishness may be the root cause of both actions, AM and then suicide.
While this may sound harsh, it's the truth.

He didn't seem to think or care how this suicide would impact his family. Imagine the daughter getting that call at that time.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:57 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,579,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Whats all the "cheating" coming from. I heard there were hardly any women on there, most just fake profiles. So did these guys troll or actually hook up? I'm confused,
Most did nothing except "try" to cheat. Numerous persons paid for "permanent" deletion of their profile but we know how that turned out - apparently this is embarrassing enough that several persons have killed themselves.

The CEO should be so proud.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:57 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,884,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
They joined intending to hook up, then got catfished.

Doesn't take away from the intent though, which was to cheat.
I guess if they paid that shows intent. Otherwise could be just curious.

I hate cheaters but I am mixed on how I feel about this thing. It seems to have ruined a lot of lives, even if they didn't actually go through with anything. And suicide? That is so sad.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:02 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
He was married with two children. His daughter, Callie, was teaching in front of 250 college students when she got the call. Her father had killed himself........
What kind of moron:
A) delivers a message like that over the phone;
B) does not take care to make sure the informed is in a position to receive such news;
and
C) takes a call on her cellphone while "teaching in front of 250 students".....

Either the world has gone totally insane or this whole thing is bogus.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events