Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 04:05 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,441,774 times

Advertisements

What a thug huh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2015, 04:11 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
And lest we forget, the very same cop bashers who -- supposedly -- want a marked cruiser parked at every cross walk would then complain that "the cops aren't out there going after the real criminals -- murderers, rapists, etc. … What are we paying them for … ??? " …

They just don't like cops … Period ...
Because its never good enough. They will complain no matter what!!! They hate cops and that's that!!!!

Old 09-14-2015, 04:42 PM

92 posts, read 111,254 times

Old 09-14-2015, 05:58 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,610,872 times
What a HORRIBLE thing to say to anyone especially a police officer! She's lucky he didn't call in back up and search her entire vehicle after that outburst. So it's ok that she broke the law and he's just supposed to do nothing about it? She was seriously speeding and din't give a rat's behind about anyone else. She seems like a gem!

Old 09-14-2015, 06:42 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
LOL yes,,LOL honestly there were more than a few times I had someone that was nasty. However I always had the last laugh. Why? Because they had a nice big fat fine they were going to have to pay. That woman got to say what she wanted. Now she has a big fine. Her insurance will go up too. Next time she will slow down in a school zone wont she? Problem solved!!!!
in your world it is a big fine, in mine my attorney crushes your ticket EVERY SINGLE TIME...

and there is not a damn thing you or any of your buddy cops can do about it.

Old 09-14-2015, 07:30 PM

828 posts, read 907,408 times
evilcart:

Real proud of yourself for not only getting multiple speeding tickets but for weaseling out of paying them via just-legal-enough means? Real stand-up guy you are.

I hope for your community's sake that you don't end up hurting someone one day.

P.S. Interesting username you've picked out for yourself.

Old 09-14-2015, 07:35 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,592,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
evilcart:

Real proud of yourself for not only getting multiple speeding tickets but for weaseling out of paying them via just-legal-enough means? Real stand-up guy you are.

I hope for your community's sake that you don't end up hurting someone one day.

P.S. Interesting username you've picked out for yourself.
I noticed that also …

(Re: lawyers taking the side of injustice … a terrific film from a couple decades ago -- "Devil's Advocate," starring Al Pacino, Keanu Reaves, Charlize Theron …)

Old 09-14-2015, 07:37 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times
It would really be great to see that a-holes face plastered all over the media. So her friends and coworkers could see her for what she is.

Old 09-14-2015, 07:40 PM

17,263 posts, read 21,998,333 times
I sure wish Officer McNevin from a few towns over had stopped her!

He was driving an unmarked Cobra Mustang (bright yellow) and pulled a young lady over for speeding, cracked windshield and a taillight infraction........it didn't go well for her!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Na_dFGK3th8

Old 09-14-2015, 07:46 PM

17,534 posts, read 13,324,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
The cop in the video was clearly buthurt. His superiors were clearly buthurt. Thats why they released the video. If they were only interested in promoting school zone safety, they could have done a nice friendly video on the importance of slowing down in school zones. But instead they decided to release a video of an old woman ranting about how she understands why people want to shoot them. Because they are buthurt. The vast majority of Americans no longer support the police. Most people don't like the police. deal with it.
What BS...She crapped on him and deserves whatever she gets. What ever happened to respect for authority?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events