U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 09:07 AM

1,915 posts, read 2,049,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Really?

Right in the Pledge of Allegiance are the words "...with liberty and justice for all."

Maybe you haven't heard it for so long, you forget the words...
Thanks to leftists like you trying to ban it, how could he?

Moreover, liberty, as in individual freedom, isn't something of which your commune approves....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneCounty View Post
Liberty and justice for conservative white males only!!!!
Because we all know forcing a lifestyle down our throats is tantamount to caring about someone's race....

Old 09-14-2015, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Republicans should have to pass a basic skills test before they can vote. Multiple choice, and no questions about the Bible or guns permitted.
Which rules out the Declaration of Independence and the Second Amendment, now doesn't it?

Or do you commiecrats have a selective reading of liberties?

Yes, and yes.

Old 09-14-2015, 10:36 AM

15,908 posts, read 10,076,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I remember going to ocean city MD as a kid and seeing t-shirts for sale. The shirts had a picture of a rabbit and said "silly ******, dicks are for chicks!"

I remember that shirt. I also remember the former lead singer of Skid Row Sebastian Bach wearing a t-shirt that was a spoof on the bug spray raid....His shirt read "AIDS kills f**s dead!" That was in the late 80s early 90s, and sparked a ton of controversy back then!

Old 09-14-2015, 10:40 AM

15,908 posts, read 10,076,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Not being rude, but is there a point to the thread I am missing? It's a country of +300m people, so there will be people with all types of beliefs, preferences, etc.

So the guy doesn't like gay people - who cares? I'm sure there are many butch dykes that won't like me bc I am a man. I just have to look on twitter to see how many black people wouldn't like me just bc I am white.

The good thing about a country our size? There's plenty of other people I can be friends with, and as long as these people aren't attempting to bring physical harm to anyone, I don't think it's a law to not like someone or even a certain group of people.

See... now there you go injecting logic into the thread. Can't have that, now can we?

Old 09-14-2015, 10:41 AM

5,444 posts, read 4,851,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSWTEBO View Post
We need love, not hate. That man is the product of his upbringing and the values that were instilled in him. I wish that I could sit down with him and talk in depth about so many things, in a respectful, open manner.
Just sit down and talk to a brick wall because I'm sure that is what it would be like.

Old 09-14-2015, 01:42 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,658,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetwhisperer View Post
He can't. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gay himself.
This would certainly be a twist.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sskkc View Post
lol - you people

Nowhere did the article say the guy is a Republican or a Christian. But in typical fashion, the "tolerant ones" attack Republicans and christians even in unrelated news stories.
Most likely a Democrat pretending to be a store owner......

Old 09-14-2015, 05:18 PM

2,371 posts, read 1,502,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Democrats shoulden't be allowed to sing God Bless America as they hate God and America.
I hear they're big on god in Tora Bora.

Old 09-14-2015, 05:34 PM

339 posts, read 294,565 times
One must remember that Tennessee is mostly (but not all) filled with slack jawed yokels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-cEyWtFlfY

Old 09-14-2015, 07:07 PM

4,754 posts, read 4,326,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
Pond scum?

Not really. The Bible teaches our best works are like filthy rags, but the original text describes "menstrual cloths". I prefer pond scum. We are so lost and depraved without the Savior. But we are often so full of pride and ego that we refuse to accept salvation.

No pride in pond scum.

At least we can be forgiven and made into new creations. That's really great news! And so easy. My life is so full of joy. But I can't forget the pond from whence I came.
I'm glad I don't need a book or a man to tell me I'm not pond scum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or