Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2015, 11:56 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,114 times

Advertisements

The images you have provided never mention MH17.

Yes, the rebels did say, "if we find you over our land or in our land, your rotting corpses will fertilize our lands, may our lands grow even more beautiful !"

US is the only country I am citizen off so I can not call these "fertilizer" directly, myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2015, 02:04 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
this person was trolling another thread calling people Natzies who did agree with her. According to remembermee every-one is a nazi.

The fault lies with Ukrainian government, because it happened over Ukrainian soil and it was the responsibility of Ukrainian government. The Civil war in Ukraine was also started by current Ukrainian government. Sounds to me like they wanted to do ethnic cleansing to he Russian speaking population there. There was absolutely no need for poroshnko (parasha) to shell cities Ukrainian cities.

porasha's days are numbered, he is going to get a bullet in his head in a rather short while.

Ukrainian crisis is when any-one capable is immigrating from Ukraine, people are leaving Ukraine for EU, US and Russia. We are getting allot illegals here, from Ukraine.

Ukraine has 2 religions, Christians and Catholics. I do not object to Ukrainian Christians seeking refuge here and becoming my neighbors.

Immigration from Ukraine into Russia is about 1 million people pier year, since maidan.
Those are the new old outlines you abide by after re-activation? I do not call people names, when I called Russian propaganda team working this forum "nazis" I gave full explanations, so please.

There is no civil war, there is Russian agression that is using local traitors in the occupied areas, as well as internet posters squads in Olgino, or in Brooklyn as you allege. "Free" World, not speaking of Ukraine, craps its pants each time Kremlin maniac escallates conflict without advanced warning. One could understand Ukrainians playing Orwellian games with much stronger opponents, but the Western double speak has no excuses. Until, kremlin maniac will be called for what he is, there is no chance for justice, only more absurd and hypocritic impotency.

Old 10-16-2015, 02:45 PM

19,012 posts, read 27,557,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
JFYI...

As who actually fired the missile... outside of Russia, only Belarus, China and Iran have them so it was either supplied to the Ukrainian separatist or fired by Russian missile crews so who fired it is rather irrelevant since Belarus, China nor Iran are involved in this fight.
Actually, if you read or listen to the original Antey-Almaz report, not its interpretation by Western press, you will find out that it proves that BUK missile could not possibly be cause of this catastrophe. Pattern shown, according to them, shows that plane was damaged by M18 I believe missile, I may be wrong on exact number, I watched it several days ago - that was a BUK missile predecessor and, according to documents, 520 of those were supplied to the Ukraine.
Also, you may want to notice the 2nd half of AA investigation, proving that missile could possibly have not been fired from positions, occupied by DNR forces and was fired from a station on Ukraine controlled post.
Go for it, go to any Russian news site and watch the original presentation. Not interpretation.
You may also chose to, for objectivity purpose, listen to yesterday's Russian f commission member interview, that could finally speak, after its finding was released. How they were blocked and bypassed in access to materials and other documents?
AUDITE ET ALTER PARS. Always listen to the other side. Only THEN you can have unbiased opinion, based on facts.

OK, it's 9M38 missile, according to AA

http://tass.ru/proisshestviya/2341962

LAst one was built before 1986. Useful time was established as 25 years and therafter, 9M38 missiles were de-commissioned and removed from Russian militaries. There was a special extension done for the Ukrainian armed forces, allowing them to keep 9M38 missiles in active service.
AA investigation shows, with tolerance to 4 sKm, that missile could not be launched from DNR territory.

Out of curiosity, AA spent 10 000 000 roubles on that experiment. 10 000 000 / by roughly 60 = $167 000

Last edited by ukrkoz; 10-16-2015 at 02:58 PM..

Old 10-16-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Actually, if you read or listen to the original Antey-Almaz report,
You have to be an idiot, a crazed nazi Russian, or a Western conspiracy nut/leftist to even cite that. What do you expect them to say, in Russia where people get prison terms for simple internet reposts doubting official BS? To lie is Russian, to read Russian media is stupid and, frankly, disgusting.

Old 10-16-2015, 04:14 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
You are correct, I just couldn't find the right words to say for I was in shock hearing they were alive. I too thought they would have died instantly, sadly, it's not the case.

I hope all victims are resting in peace but until those who did this face some justice, I feel their spirits will not rest properly.

Sad.

I wonder what will become of this allegation?

Will it lead to WWIII?

Russia, Iran, Syria and now Turkey all in upheaval and chaos. It scares me.
Even more scary OUR President okay'd this mission.....really makes one wonder why doesn't our President step aside, if this is all just to hard to deal with!

Old 10-16-2015, 06:22 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,433,136 times
Quote:
As who actually fired the missile... outside of Russia, only Belarus, China and Iran have them so it was either supplied to the Ukrainian separatist or fired by Russian missile crews so who fired it is rather irrelevant since Belarus, China nor Iran are involved in this fight.

Read more: MH17 Destroyed by Russian Made Missile - Victims may have Been Alive until hitting ground.
There was an article from spring of 2014 (just a blurb) somewhere about eastern Ukrainians (rebels) raiding an arsenal in Mariupol. Apparently they found an entire BUK system mothballed there. After working on the system which was a control center and 3 TELs they manged to get one TEL (tactical erector launcher) running and I'm pretty sure that's what shot down flight MH-17.

RUSSIA DIDN'T SHOOT IT DOWN. Russian equipment manned by Ukrainian citizens fighting for their freedom did. Unfortunately the sheer incompetence of the Kiev junta all but ensured that something like this could happen.

Old 10-16-2015, 06:26 PM

28,660 posts, read 18,761,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
TEL (tactical erector launcher)
Transporter-erector-launcher.

Old 10-16-2015, 06:34 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,320,714 times
Quote:
The images you have provided never mention MH17.

Yes, the rebels did say, "if we find you over our land or in our land, your rotting corpses will fertilize our lands, may our lands grow even more beautiful !"

US is the only country I am citizen off so I can not call these "fertilizer" directly, myself.
Could that be because the rebels thought they downed an Antonov 26 transport???

Old 10-16-2015, 06:39 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,320,714 times
Quote:
Yes. It's a blame game. CNN says it was a Russian Missile and RT.com say it was not. I know for a fact that both .coms are propaganda machines. I am worried about CNN then RT though.
Yes, CNN is funded by the White House and Obama and the Executive Office Building directs what will be broadcast unlike RT...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/ho...day#.yjWXAygJL

What Is Russia Today? - Columbia Journalism Review

Russia Today is Putin's weapon of mass deception. Will it work in Britain? » The Spectator

Old 10-16-2015, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
There was an article from spring of 2014 (just a blurb) somewhere about eastern Ukrainians (rebels) raiding an arsenal in Mariupol. Apparently they found an entire BUK system mothballed there. After working on the system which was a control center and 3 TELs they manged to get one TEL (tactical erector launcher) running and I'm pretty sure that's what shot down flight MH-17.

RUSSIA DIDN'T SHOOT IT DOWN. Russian equipment manned by Ukrainian citizens fighting for their freedom did. Unfortunately the sheer incompetence of the Kiev junta all but ensured that something like this could happen.
Geez, entire Russian troll team working city-data was activated, as in good old days of 2014/15 blitzkrieg, comrade Frolov is the only one missing. Kremlin' rat must be up to something. Keep that wild imagination running to the glory of mother Russia, and dont be shy about referencing zavtra.ru and such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events