Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 05:24 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,518,800 times

Advertisements

How do you tell is someone is a cop hater?

Read the posts, they'll always something like "I don't hate cops but..."

So why do they constantly hang out on cop hate threads?

Old 10-25-2015, 05:33 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,592,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I've never heard a member of the clergy call people stupid…before.
Many of us who are experienced clergy are keen students and observers of human nature, including foibles and foolishness …

Note that I referred to the cop haters as "either naive or stupid or both" ...

Old 10-25-2015, 05:41 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
How do you tell is someone is a cop hater?

Read the posts, they'll always something like "I don't hate cops but..."

So why do they constantly hang out on cop hate threads?
Seems to me that the people who constantly throw around the "cop hater" term loosely seem to hate the fact that people are exposing the truth and criticizing the bad cops.

Old 10-25-2015, 05:52 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Seems to me that the people who constantly throw around the "cop hater" term loosely seem to hate the fact that people are exposing the truth and criticizing the bad cops.
Its funny the cop haters never comment on all the other corruption that happens in our society. They go straight for the cops. Name the profession and we can start 100 threads on the corruption that occurs from within. See the cop haters only want to bash cops. You don't hear a peep about all the other crap that occurs. It is what it is.

Old 10-25-2015, 06:42 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,518,800 times
Quote:
Your posts speak for themselves, not well bu they do. When was last time you refuted an obvious cop hater? The company you keep speaks for you too.

Old 10-25-2015, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Its funny the cop haters never comment on all the other corruption that happens in our society. They go straight for the cops. Name the profession and we can start 100 threads on the corruption that occurs from within. See the cop haters only want to bash cops. You don't hear a peep about all the other crap that occurs. It is what it is.
Aren't you from NYC like me? Do you know how much crap is said about MTA workers being overpaid, lazy etc, DSNY workers, just about any civil service job up here the workers get bashed.

What about the blame Obama and liberals for everything crowd? You don't see them posting?

I don't know why it has to be said for an infinite amount of times that wanting accountability for cops who do wrong and criticism does NOT equal hate. I've yet to see anyone (on this site) besides the trolls who make new accounts calling for the death of cops.

Old 10-25-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Your posts speak for themselves, not well bu they do. When was last time you refuted an obvious cop hater? The company you keep speaks for you too.
My post certainly do speak for themselves. Go ahead and find one post of me making a mockery of or calling for the death of cops on this forum.

Spare me...

Old 10-25-2015, 07:08 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:
Aren't you from NYC like me? Do you know how much crap is said about MTA workers being overpaid, lazy etc, DSNY workers, just about any civil service job up here the workers get bashed.

What about the blame Obama and liberals for everything crowd? You don't see them posting?

I don't know why it has to be said for an infinite amount of times that wanting accountability for cops who do wrong and criticism does NOT equal hate. I've yet to see anyone (on this site) besides the trolls who make new accounts calling for the death of cops.
Really. F the police. What do we want? Dead Cops!! When do we want them? Now! You have cops executed just for wearing a uniform. I guess that's just some criticism!!!

Old 10-25-2015, 07:09 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Quote:
Cop haterz abound on CD. They have alerts set up on their news feeda and regurgitate them here, nothing to really do with cops in general or a prevalent pattern of behavior...

they pick the few stories out of over a quarter million police calls a year and panic, run to CD to scream the sky is falling. How do these people even function?

What is exactly is a "cop hater"?

You're essentially asking for a society where the police can't be criticized

Old 10-25-2015, 07:17 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Its funny the cop haters never comment on all the other corruption that happens in our society. They go straight for the cops.

Name the profession and we can start 100 threads on the corruption that occurs from within. See the cop haters only want to bash cops.

You don't hear a peep about all the other crap that occurs. It is what it is.
How come you, a cop, don't grasp how different and special cops are compared to other professions. A school principal is powerful in a little domain. A hedge fund manager can steal money. Etc..

Police officers are powerful wherever they go. Guns, tasers, clubs, pepper spray, the uniform, badge and special car. What other occupation has similar power, authority, and responsibility.

At the same time, what other occupation so often encounters the slime of society, the liars, the armed dangerous sociopaths, the seemingly nice driver with a hidden gun in their console. etc..

Though cop haters, it makes sense that 'cops gone bad' receive a greater amount of attention than rotten principals, plumbers, chefs or sanitation workers.

Maybe I'm a cop hater because in this particular case I don't think the cop should have shot the dog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events