U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 08:49 PM

2,004 posts, read 1,142,645 times

Advertisements

One answer although very expensive is to have sep restrooms for employees. If the employee goes in but doesn't activate the soap dispenser and water faucet, buzzee sounds on exit.

A radical solution but shame can often work in these ssituations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2015, 12:53 PM

12,089 posts, read 5,621,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
One answer although very expensive is to have sep restrooms for employees. If the employee goes in but doesn't activate the soap dispenser and water faucet, buzzee sounds on exit.

A radical solution but shame can often work in these ssituations.
It doesn't matter whether there's a separate restroom or not. The food prep area has to have a hand wash sink. That is where the employees wash their hands.

Old 11-01-2015, 09:20 PM

15,274 posts, read 15,266,256 times
Yes, I think REALLY washing your hands is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick.

First thing I do when I come in to my place is wash or sanitize my hands.

And all these people carrying their grubby little dogs in the child-area of the shopping carts......WTF is up with that??????

Old 11-01-2015, 09:37 PM

2,004 posts, read 1,142,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Yes, I think REALLY washing your hands is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick.

First thing I do when I come in to my place is wash or sanitize my hands.

And all these people carrying their grubby little dogs in the child-area of the shopping carts......WTF is up with that??????
Yeah, those dogs in carts put their rear ends right down where the food goes. When I see a dog in the food cart, one mention to the store manager gets the owner and their dog kicked out and the cart sent for cleaning.

The point isnt how clean or unclean the dog is vs some kid or anything else, it is an animal and the law prohibits animals from being in food carts. Walk the dog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events