U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 10:50 AM

2,839 posts, read 1,695,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Israel is probably responsible. Israel is helping to fund Isis, Al Qaeda and the Syrian Rebels to oust Russian/Iranian backed Al Assad.
Yes, Israel is responsible when Anti-Israel and Anti-Western terrorists blow up Twin Towers in the US, buses in England, trains in Spain, or theaters in Paris.

This has nothing to do with militant Islamism.

It's always Israel's fault.

But then given the dysfunctional country you seem to be from, based on your username, is Jimmy Carter's little darling, no wonder you have these views.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:29 AM

1,256 posts, read 696,644 times
I don't think there is any one culture that corners the market on conspiracy theories. In the US, we have the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the birthers, the Roswell groups, just to name a few. Israel has it's own conspiracy theorists who think the Mossad killed Rabin, and Russia has lately been reporting the the CIA was behind the Charlie Hedbo attack.

I think it comes more from an understanding that those in power are privy to information we don't have and general feeling that the general public is being manipulated than anything particular about any one culture.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:30 AM

9,701 posts, read 7,254,190 times
Israel will always be blamed. They are the only democracy in the Middle East, the only place with real rule of law and genuine human rights, but Islamic states need to have a scapegoat for their own internal failings.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:31 AM

9,701 posts, read 7,254,190 times
Quote:
Israel is probably responsible. Israel is helping to fund Isis, Al Qaeda and the Syrian Rebels to oust Russian/Iranian backed Al Assad.
I hope this is a sarcastic response. Please don't tell us you believe this stuff.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:32 AM

4,925 posts, read 4,917,969 times
Blame Israel seems to be the motto of the entire world its just anti-Semitism.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I hope this is a sarcastic response. Please don't tell us you believe this stuff.
He hates Jews and Israel, he is troll, we should all report him for his propaganda.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:53 AM

4,534 posts, read 7,323,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
There won't be too many struggling Jews left in Europe pretty soon. Even before the latest wave of Muslims they were being made feel unwelcome and threatened from France to Sweden and Norway. The Muslim immigrants are a minority but they are a huge minority and their daily attacks on the Jewish people are pretty much unchecked. They are at last succeeding in building Hitler's dream, the "Judenfrei" Europe. And the Christians are next.

One should be careful whom one lets into their home...
Very true! I think for most Americans, or those who do not follow this or have not seen this in Europe, they have no frame of reference living in a country that doesn't have to see or deal with this stuff. A search of YouTube will confirm what you and others, including me, have been saying for a long time. The radical muslims, unchecked by their own kind, are bent on terrorizing and taking over the western world. They aren't just doing it via terror, they also work hard to convert people and place those capable into positions of authority where they can further their cause. Slowly, they change the culture, and laws, and make criticizing them in any way, against the law or label it Islamophobic. Our American current PC culture is perfect for them to work their plan here. This silences any counterpoints and gives them the power. They've done this in England. They now have Sharia courts there- all "voluntary" of course, and only for muslims. This is how they get their way. It's a slow, insidious creep that changes the culture from within. Before you know it, if a non muslim insults them, they will be taken to the Sharia court, and at some point, the British court and Sharia will be interchangeable. This is what they plan for the US. They brag they will turn our constitution against us.

BTW - they are raised from childhood to hate the Jews and Jewish state and the US, and see us, and especially Christians, as inferior and only worthy of being murdered. Google Bridget Gabriel, a former muslim who tells it like it is.

I am from England, the stuff going on over there with many muslims makes my skin crawl - google honor killings in UK, female mutilation, muslim ghettos, selective abortions, population growth, no go zones, grooming gangs. American cannot remain nave. They have us in the crosshairs. People need to educate themselves about how those people think, read of their plans, watch their videos on youtube. What's interesting is that they will tell you what they plan to do as they hope this instills terror in us. It is estimated that up to 25% of the total 1.6B+ muslim community worldwide are radicals.

To be honest, the terrorist are the least of my concerns. I will never be afraid of them. Growing up in England during the IRA bombing years, I saw plenty of that stuff. And had a couple of near misses. What worries me is how we and other countries have rolled over for them- the non terrorists, those who work within our countries. We play into their hands with our ridiculous need to prove we accept them, aren't prejudiced, etc., all in the name of being PC.

Last edited by RaleighLass; 11-15-2015 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-15-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighLass View Post
Very true! I think for most Americans, or those who do not follow this or have not seen this in Europe, they have no frame of reference living in a country that doesn't have to see or deal with this stuff. A search of YouTube will confirm what you and others, including me, have been saying for a long time. The radical muslims, unchecked by their own kind, are bent on terrorizing and taking over the western world. They aren't just doing it via terror, they also work hard to convert people and place those capable into positions of authority where they can further their cause. Slowly, they change the culture, and laws, and make criticizing them in any way, against the law or label it Islamophobic. Our American current PC culture is perfect for them to work their plan here. This silences any counterpoints and gives them the power. They've done this in England. They now have Sharia courts there- all "voluntary" of course, and only for muslims. This is how they get their way. It's a slow, insidious creep that changes the culture from within. Before you know it, if a non muslim insults them, they will be taken to the Sharia court, and at some point, the British court and Sharia will be interchangeable. This is what they plan for the US. They brag they will turn our constitution against us.

BTW - they are raised from childhood to hate the Jews and Jewish state and the US, and see us, and especially Christians, as inferior and only worthy of being murdered. Google Bridget Gabriel, a former muslim who tells it like it is.

I am from England, the stuff going on over there with many muslims makes my skin crawl - google honor killings in UK, female mutilation, muslim ghettos, selective abortions, population growth, no go zones, grooming gangs. American cannot remain nave. They have us in the crosshairs. People need to educate themselves about how those people think, read of their plans, watch their videos on youtube. What's interesting is that they will tell you what they plan to do as they hope this instills terror in us. It is estimated that up to 25% of the total 1.6B+ muslim community worldwide are radicals.

To be honest, the terrorist are the least of my concerns. I will never be afraid of them. Growing up in England during the IRA bombing years, I saw plenty of that stuff. And had a couple of near misses. What worries me is how we and other countries have rolled over for them- the non terrorists, those who work within our countries. We play into their hands with our ridiculous need to prove we accept them, aren't prejudiced, etc., all in the name of being PC.
Yes this is indeed Scary stuff. Radical Islam is like a cancer. It is truly sad that some Muslims hate Jews and Israel more than they love their own children.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:

This is the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen on this topic! How can you believe this? Why would they fund an organization whose core beliefs include the annihilation of Israel and all Jews? Assad was/is the least of Israel worries. And anyone who knows anything about the Middle Eastern cultures, psyche, knows full well that any country over there who has a leader like him removed will always be replaced with radical Islamic leadership and the whole place will go down the toilet and will be reduced to at most, third world status. And, their # goal will always be the annihilation of Israel - why would Israel fund this
It took me many years of learning to realize that the only stability the MI understands is that which comes from leaders like the Shah of Iran, Saddam H, and Assad. They know how to manage their own people. I don't agree with their tactics, have despised them in the past. But, that was when I was nave enough to think they were ready for a democracy like we have. They are generations away from this. They have no frame of reference, and as their cultures accepts, greed, dishonesty, graft, nepotism, as their modus operandi, it will take years to change their way of thinking. The good folks there will be outnumbered by the slimeballs such as we see in Irag and Afghanistan.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Yes this is indeed Scary stuff. Radical Islam is like a cancer. It is truly sad that some Muslims hate Jews and Israel more than they love their own children.
Wow, that's quite a way to state this! I will have to remember it. So very true!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or