U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 02:08 PM

5,444 posts, read 4,851,362 times

Advertisements

Who cares that they have tattoos. Do you think all mothers out there with tattoos are bad parents?
Who cares if they gave birth to children from multiple men. Do you think that all women with children from multiple fathers are bad mothers?
Who cares if they wear clothes you don't approve of. Do you think that all mothers who don't wear what you like are bad parents?
Who cares if they are on welfare. Do you think that all mothers on welfare are bad parents?

Judge these two mothers by their actions and their actions alone. Do not judge them by the clothes, tattoos, or whether or not their kids are from multiple fathers. These women have bad parenting skills because of how their kids were acting in the store. That's the only thing that matters here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 05:52 PM

4,196 posts, read 3,084,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
THEY didn't say anything to you about this. I did.
My original reply along this particular tangent was to another poster.

Quote:
I think its beneath one to comment on someone else's appearance. Its a way to feel superior to others. Akin to gossiping about others. Not an attractive behavior.
It's hypocritical to exhibit an appearance that is likely to draw attention to oneself, and then complain because people comment on said appearance.

Quote:
I'd rather deal with someone who dresses in an unattractive manner vs someone who behaves unattractively. Dress is superficial. Actions mean much more.
The fact that these two have willfully failed to discipline their children, failed to leave their undisciplined urchins at home when going into public, and then attempted to rationalize their and their children's behavior tells much more about them than do the appearances they choose to exhibit.

Old 11-23-2015, 05:58 PM

28,206 posts, read 20,744,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
Who cares that they have tattoos. Do you think all mothers out there with tattoos are bad parents?
Who cares if they gave birth to children from multiple men. Do you think that all women with children from multiple fathers are bad mothers?
Who cares if they wear clothes you don't approve of. Do you think that all mothers who don't wear what you like are bad parents?
Who cares if they are on welfare. Do you think that all mothers on welfare are bad parents?

Judge these two mothers by their actions and their actions alone. Do not judge them by the clothes, tattoos, or whether or not their kids are from multiple fathers. These women have bad parenting skills because of how their kids were acting in the store. That's the only thing that matters here.

Old 11-23-2015, 05:59 PM

28,206 posts, read 20,744,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpoke_TX View Post
My original reply along this particular tangent was to another poster.

It's hypocritical to exhibit an appearance that is likely to draw attention to oneself, and then complain because people comment on said appearance.

The fact that these two have willfully failed to discipline their children, failed to leave their undisciplined urchins at home when going into public, and then attempted to rationalize their and their children's behavior tells much more about them than do the appearances they choose to exhibit.
I agree that behavior is more telling than appearances. I'm glad you think so as well.

Its hypocritical to act like you are better than others than debase yourself with petty and idle gossipy judgment.

Old 11-23-2015, 06:43 PM

10,171 posts, read 7,081,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post

We grew up on welfare and my mom was often told we were the best behaved children they had seen.

We didn't throw fits in public. Or interrupt adults. Or try to talk to you while you were on the phone. We never cut in line or whined.

We were also severely abused in private and let know that the same would happen if we embarrassed our parents.

But what ever. We didn't bother adults.

Old 11-23-2015, 07:44 PM

545 posts, read 461,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I'm pretty sure something had to set off that clerk, these things don't happen in a vacuum. I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were running amok, I can't stand noisy little brats and the 'parents' that enable them.

Moms Kicked Out of Dollar Store Over Kids' Behavior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iViSjwelGw

The only thing I can say is T-RASH!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events