U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 08:57 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,796,539 times

Advertisements

That pig has money for those God awful tattoos. White people disgust me. Yes, I hate my own race! God damn white trash crackers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Sorry, but I'm thinking the dollar store clerk doesn't get paid enough to make all nicey-nice with disruptive customers. I always get treated like gold by those folks because I am polite and say please and thank you. They've got a job that ranges from boring to soul-crushing - I'm not gonna make it worse for them.

You want high-class treatment while acting like a boor, go to some place like Nordstrom's. They're paid to be nice to jackholes there.
You wanna be treated like a champ and experience real white privilege. Hit up the Louis Vuitton store on 5th ave. Once those white glove wearing merchants realize you are serious there is NOTHING in the world that compares to the royal treatment you will experience at the LV store.

The Lexus experiance is nice as well. They present you're car on a show room carousel under a diamond white sheet and present it to you by pulling the sheet off. It looks ridiculous under the showroom lights. They also provide a video to you of your reaction.

The Mercedes Benz buying experience was a fantastic one as well. Easy negotiation. Begging me to fiance through them it was amazing.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:07 AM

9,355 posts, read 16,854,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
My dog is better behaved in public than many peoples kids.

all of mine are, too....

well, the 14 week old puppy still needs some work....

Old 11-18-2015, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
all of mine are, too....

well, the 14 week old puppy still needs some work....
At 14 weeks old I would hope he does. A puppy is supposed to be crazy.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:19 AM

38,266 posts, read 14,949,076 times
Quote:

You want high-class treatment while acting like a boor, go to some place like Nordstrom's. They're paid to be nice to jackholes there.
Walk into a Nordstrom's with eight misbehaving youngsters and you will be surrounded by staff who will accompany your group, and assist you with your selections. Should there be any trouble, security staff will appear in a wink.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:24 AM

13,823 posts, read 18,811,674 times
Yep gotta say I agree with a majority of the posters here and yes my three dogs , 2 chis , 1 boxer/mastiff mix 7 months old behaves better than them . I'm so tired of people who are in stores with ill behaving kids and expect everyone to put up with em . I saw a woman with three kids in the goodwill , the two older kids were climbing all over everything , bumping into people without saying excuse me (0bviously not taught manners at home ) , while mommy was in the dressing room with the baby with the door shut , unbelievable . I wish more stores would post signs saying "if you decide not to discipline and watch your kids you will be asked to leave " and if parents did not like that , Oh well get some discipline in your kids then and you wont have to worry about it .These people are trash like the kartrashians and trash breeds trash so imagine what those kids will be like in 10 yrs , they will be hauling their butts out of juvenile detention more times than I care to guess .

Old 11-18-2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Yep gotta say I agree with a majority of the posters here and yes my three dogs , 2 chis , 1 boxer/mastiff mix 7 months old behaves better than them . I'm so tired of people who are in stores with ill behaving kids and expect everyone to put up with em . I saw a woman with three kids in the goodwill , the two older kids were climbing all over everything , bumping into people without saying excuse me (0bviously not taught manners at home ) , while mommy was in the dressing room with the baby with the door shut , unbelievable . I wish more stores would post signs saying "if you decide not to discipline and watch your kids you will be asked to leave " and if parents did not like that , Oh well get some discipline in your kids then and you wont have to worry about it .These people are trash like the kartrashians and trash breeds trash so imagine what those kids will be like in 10 yrs , they will be hauling their butts out of juvenile detention more times than I care to guess .
This why you gotta beat those bastards with a belt. Belts are the most easily transportable. You wear a belt and nothing put's terror in a child's eyes faster than the sound a belt buckle makes as it's undone followed by the sound of the leather coming off the fabric of the pant's the belt was holding up. If that isn't enough than LET THE BEATING'S BEGIN! This is the only way some children understand.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:33 AM

3,279 posts, read 4,085,541 times
Quote:
Sorry, but I'm thinking the dollar store clerk doesn't get paid enough to make all nicey-nice with disruptive customers. I always get treated like gold by those folks because I am polite and say please and thank you. They've got a job that ranges from boring to soul-crushing - I'm not gonna make it worse for them.

As a clerk at a dollar store, I agree with you completely.

I do well with most types most times, but I have had a "crazy moment" every now and then (none quite to that level). One I will quickly tell you of--I was outside gathering up loose carts, right by the door, I was only taking maybe 10-odd seconds. A lady appeared at the counter, I motioned to her "yes, I'm coming" basically saying "let me gather this 2-3 carts up and I'll be RIGHT THERE" (in a nice way of speaking). She started going "EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! YOU WILL COME HERE RIGHT NOW" to which I replied "I will make that decision, not you." The funny thing is, in the ensuing transaction she didn't make an issue of it, she just frowned her way through the ensuing transaction and went on her way. Customers behind her were going "wow she was rude" and I replied "guess she forgot to take her Mydol pill."

I say that to say this.

We are called to tolerate a lot of stuff, let it go, shake it off, bite your lip, you can always gab about it later (or when customers behind such people make comments, you can agree with them and let that be your "venting"). For the most part, I agree. HOWEVER, after awhile, and with more extreme things, I think there is a time where it's appropriate to say something and respond to it. This whole thing of tolerating everything all the time and saying nothing is ridiculous.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:33 AM

6,631 posts, read 1,367,599 times
The clerk's reaction was definitely "over the top", but if you can't control your kids to the degree that you allow them to run around unsupervised and create whatever mayhem they choose, please do others the courtesy of leaving them at home!

(And if you don't have a spouse, S.O., relative, or good friend who can do babysittting duty, then maybe you should consider not having kids at all.)

Also, the fact that probably at least one of these women was not over 25 years old (I would be willing to bet), and yet she had four kids speaks volumes.

Last edited by katharsis; 11-18-2015 at 10:05 AM..

Old 11-18-2015, 09:36 AM

14,228 posts, read 11,652,713 times
Another indecent of minor proportion, blown into a mountain of.controversy. Public behavior for children has been an accepted norm for generations. Children are to behave, or be removed. Subsequently, disciplined. Its supposed to be a gimme. If a parents kids are out of control, they vacate their children. Noboby has any right to disrupt a business. Even if its their kids causing the issue. Especially if. Don't expect people to "understand" your plight. Deal with the children. They are YOUR kids. It is expected from you, to keep them under control.

Is that so...arcane...a. concept?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events