Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 12:37 PM

15,529 posts, read 10,496,731 times

Advertisements

I hate it when that happens. I'll be standing in an aisle, looking at a product, when from a distance I can hear it coming. They swoop down on you yelling like a pack of screaming banshees, running up and down the aisles. I'm not talking one hungry kid or something, I'm talking an ill mannered herd. I love kids, but totally understand where the clerk is coming from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 12:39 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,367,405 times
Cut off the welfare checks for having all those kids, and those 2 moms won't be shopping there, or anywhere else. Problem solved.

Then give that clerk a raise.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:39 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,829,848 times
The kids should be locked in the car while an adult does the shopping.

In the winter, give them a blanket.

In the summer, roll down the windows a half inch.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:41 PM

78,384 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Indeed.

The advocates of "free range" parenting would insist we are ruining our children's futures by insisting someone keep an eye on them.
Everything in moderation.

You can smother them, or not give them too much supervision. I'm sure we've seen both extremes with other peoples kids.

I will say that you can raise them to behave correctly even when you are not around.

When somebody calls the parent if the kid did something bad the moms in the video would be "not my kid, you're a liar"....me on the other hand would go "Hmmm, well thankyou for letting me know, I will definitely deal with it and I' sorry they did that."

Old 11-18-2015, 12:47 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,389,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I'm pretty sure something had to set off that clerk, these things don't happen in a vacuum. I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were running amok, I can't stand noisy little brats and the 'parents' that enable them.

i wish more store would act like this, especially wally world and grocery stores

Old 11-18-2015, 12:55 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,629,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The plight of the single mom and how society shuns them.
Is this sarcasm ? Hard to tell. I was a single mom with 3 children and my kids DID NOT act up in public. They knew better.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:55 PM

325 posts, read 336,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
My dog is better behaved in public than many peoples kids.
My family had dogs that behaved better than those kids, but we once had a dog that behaved worse than them.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:05 PM

652 posts, read 340,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
That pig has money for those God awful tattoos. White people disgust me. Yes, I hate my own race! God damn white trash crackers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
This why you gotta beat those bastards with a belt. Belts are the most easily transportable. You wear a belt and nothing put's terror in a child's eyes faster than the sound a belt buckle makes as it's undone followed by the sound of the leather coming off the fabric of the pant's the belt was holding up. If that isn't enough than LET THE BEATING'S BEGIN! This is the only way some children understand.
I hope I am not the only one who finds these posts offensive. Blatantly racist and actually endorsing child abuse! C'mon people, report this.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:07 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,618,351 times
I own a small shop and the children that come in here go one of 2 ways.....REALLY well behaved or the spawn of Satan.

I've literally asked people to leave because they're special snowflakes are destroying the place and disturbing others. One special snowflake climbed into our store window display - we're in a historic building - and dumped out beach pails of sand over the summer. Little special snowflake had 2 parents in here at the time and not one was watching him. When I found the mother, all she kept saying was he's 3. He likes dirt. He's a boy.

In my head, I'm asking if she wants to see him reach 4? There's a beach 3 blocks away where he can play in the sand until the ships come rolling in. I don't care if he's a boy or girl or doesn't know what sex he is or goat or a giraffe. You're in public! Not at home! If you want him to destroy your house, good for you, but your special snowflake is not welcome to destroying my business. I finally kicked them out and not once did she apologize or clean up special snowflake's mess. I got to do that!

Today we had another special snowflake. He was a turd as soon as his mom walked in. They were here for less than 1 minute before he started asking every 30 seconds if they were leaving yet. He was about 6-7 years old....definitely old enough to not act like this. Well she wasn't ready to leave after 2 minutes so he knocked over a display. She did apologize like crazy and tried to put it back. She felt awful. She left and was totally embarrassed.I heard her outside giving him a piece of her mind. She was NOT happy with his behavior.

Huge difference in the way the parents handled these situations. I actually felt bad for the second mom. The first one I just wanted to throw into the lake and punch her in the head with the dock. Her kid is going to be a great adult....if he makes it that far!

Based on my experiences with being out in stores, I am willing to bet all of Warren Buffet and Bill Gates' bank accounts that these 8 small children were acting like yard apes as my grand father would call them. Ever been to a WalMart? Yeah....the cream of the crop hangs out there. Dollar stores are far worse. Sadly, it's become ok to act like an idiot and no one is supposed to say anything because they're all special snowflakes......little turds is more like it!

Old 11-18-2015, 01:18 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,629,528 times
Come on, now. I have been in some Dollar stores when the children in there caused no problems at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events