U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 03:55 PM

30,054 posts, read 16,613,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2colo View Post
Why are you racializing this? You do realize that there are tons of guys other than African-Americans who dress this way. How are people who wear their pants low disrespecting themselves?
I guess they think only black/brown guys wear their pants this way.

Apparently they have never been to a big city OR seen Justin Bieber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
I believe the lower the pants, the lower the I.Q.
Or . . the age.

I would agree with you but I've seen too many plumbers butt's in my lifetime and those guys weren't stupid, just oblivious to the fact that when they bend over . . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2015, 04:12 PM

15,241 posts, read 8,532,850 times
Ahhhh - if only they would have declared war on poverty or something with meaning rather than something as stupid as baggy pants! I do hope they realize that young men of all races have jumped on the baggy pants bandwagon.

Old 11-21-2015, 06:32 PM

8,954 posts, read 5,089,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2colo View Post
Uh, yes, there are.

For whatever reason, though, black people are the target. Again, you don't get to tell me what is right and wrong. You clearly have issues with reading comprehension and spelling. Sounds like your comment about stains is a personal hygiene issue. Most people stop having that problem in early childhood.
black people are not the target, well yes they may be profiled, but if that where all the crime is, but that not the point. somebody tell me, why do dumbazz wear their pants around their knees in public, what the excuse

Old 11-21-2015, 11:07 PM

22,506 posts, read 10,414,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriBee62 View Post
I hope this goes for plumbers and old men too. Most of the butt crack I see comes from the over-50 crowd.
The most disgusting butt crack scenic outlook is your neighborhood Wal Mart.

Old 11-21-2015, 11:16 PM

1,900 posts, read 830,551 times
1st world problems!

Old 11-22-2015, 05:25 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,747,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
I believe the lower the pants, the lower the I.Q.
That's quite a sweeping generalization, wouldn't you say? How did you arrive at your conclusion?

Old 11-22-2015, 06:53 AM

22,506 posts, read 10,414,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
no there not, but even if your argument is true, you got to admit, its not right to walk around with your **** stain drawer hanging out
I see it a lot among a certain age group regardless of race.

But let's stop an think about it for a minute. What do you actually see when they wear their pants that way? More flesh than a girl in short shorts? No. More than a girl or man in a bathing suit? No. How is it that different than people who wear no underwear, just their pants?

And why are you looking at their butts so closely that you can see a little stain on their drawers?

Do I think it's a stupid clothing choice? Yes. But to be honest, I'd much prefer Americans dress far nicer than they tend to do nowadays.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:00 AM

6,822 posts, read 5,152,777 times
News, Mississippi Town Declares War on Baggy Pants

Finally we're taking real steps to clean up the problems of the world

Freaking idiots.. China come invade already to claim what we've given you. Welcome to Chinamerica.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events