U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 12:54 PM

8,398 posts, read 9,883,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormynh View Post
Yes it is all Obama's fault!!!! He is in charge of everything happening in the entire world!!!
Oh no, he's right, we are all stupid and fear orphans and widows. Must be hard trying to be our president, hey, he should just quit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 12:55 PM

4,852 posts, read 2,902,008 times
Quote:
Yeah, I forgot the IRA isn't Christians they are Jewish I think
The IRA is a pretty dated reference and gets more so each Islamic attack. I think there was a time that Islamic attacks and IRA attacks were concurrent, but not in this century.

Old 11-20-2015, 01:09 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,337,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
The IRA is a pretty dated reference and gets more so each Islamic attack. I think there was a time that Islamic attacks and IRA attacks were concurrent, but not in this century.

Not quite as dated as the other poster who tried to say the last time a Christian made any sort of attack was 900 AD!!!! Now that would qualify as dated

Old 11-20-2015, 01:31 PM

4,852 posts, read 2,902,008 times
Quote:
Not quite as dated as the other poster who tried to say the last time a Christian made any sort of attack was 900 AD!!!! Now that would qualify as dated
That is silly.

Old 11-20-2015, 01:51 PM

5,464 posts, read 2,497,239 times
Quote:
Yeah, I forgot the IRA isn't Christians they are Jewish I think
Teaching moment for you: The modern IRA waged a terror campaign in an effort to gain Irish independence from the British crown. It had nothing to do, at all, with Christianity. The fact that the Irish were largely Catholic and the British were Protestant is a footnote to that entire affair. These religious differences had nothing to do with the actual brawl between them. It was just a convenient way of separating the 2 sides.

The IRA never killed anyone in the name of Christ. Same applies to the British.

Liberals love to swagger about as The Owners Of All Smart Power and yet they must be routinely educated on basic history.

Old 11-20-2015, 03:23 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,337,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Teaching moment for you: The modern IRA waged a terror campaign in an effort to gain Irish independence from the British crown. It had nothing to do, at all, with Christianity. The fact that the Irish were largely Catholic and the British were Protestant is a footnote to that entire affair. These religious differences had nothing to do with the actual brawl between them. It was just a convenient way of separating the 2 sides.

Liberals love to swagger about as The Owners Of All Smart Power and yet they must be routinely educated on basic history.

Oh.....it is all different when they are Catholic and Christians I see, but, Muslims and you are all set to paint them with the same brush. How convenient is that not to count Christian terroists as Christians!!!!

Old 11-20-2015, 04:33 PM

2,634 posts, read 1,121,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post

But the IRA was both freedom fighters and terrorists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ents_in_London

Old 11-20-2015, 04:39 PM

4,925 posts, read 4,911,740 times
Radical Islam gives my true Muslim friends a bad name. Radical Islam is a cancer and needs to be stopped, what is wrong with these people twisting that religion of Islam to kill innocent people, I still will never understand that.

Old 11-20-2015, 05:33 PM

21,353 posts, read 24,079,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
Their "religion" was "Death To ISRAEL"

When it SUITED him to do so, (the late) Saddam Hussein used to feign observance of Islam, but his true inspiration was the Ba'ath Party (and interestingly, an interest in Hitler) ...
What a way to circumvent the truth behind the PLO who were MUSLIMS!!

Old 11-20-2015, 05:55 PM

132 posts, read 69,984 times
22 innocent dead I'm not counting the 5 attackers.

Mali Hostage Crisis Ends With 27 People Dead, Including Five Attackers, Military Officials Say - WSJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events