Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2015, 09:39 PM

137 posts, read 141,692 times

Advertisements

How uncommon, or common, really is this??

9 year old Black Bully Punches, Kicks, & Chokes Toddlers at Daycare Center

But, "He just...a normal child!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0dNQoHsrpc&t=0m57s
So, a 9-yo curb-stomping tiny toddlers is normal according to his mom?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2015, 09:55 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,723,072 times
O. M. G.

Old 11-22-2015, 09:58 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,256,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinemon View Post
How uncommon, or common, really is this??

9 year old Black Bully Punches, Kicks, & Chokes Toddlers at Daycare Center

But, "He just...a normal child!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0dNQoHsrpc&t=0m57s
So, a 9-yo curb-stomping tiny toddlers is normal according to his mom?
What does this have to do with this thread?

Oh let me guess-black kids are violent and evil? smh. Just like your other post where you posted that story about the mother with the 1 year old. Meanwhile the thread about the Asian mother that microwaved her daughter in Cali is 2 pages with barely any comments.

Foh with that. I see you though. Keep with your ignorant agenda.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Yup. It carried the gross-out factor back then. I believe that one was printed in the National Enquirer, which was nothing more than a fake newspaper with fake stories. I distinctly remember reading the article about the evolution of trees and how they would soon be able to pull themselves out of the ground, walk around on their roots and be trained to pump our gasoline. Sheesh, the stuff people believe!

Oh, do you remember National Enquirer's green alien story? It turns out the editors shaved a monkey, spray painted him green and handcuffed him to some fake FBI men. Or how about the one where the little girl kicked a brown paper bag...and a human head popped out of it? That one scared the daylights out of me for a long time.

Looks like someone just wanted to find a thread to beech about the National Enquirer.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:50 PM

137 posts, read 141,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
What does this have to do with this thread?

Oh let me guess-black kids are violent and evil? smh. Just like your other post where you posted that story about the mother with the 1 year old. Meanwhile the thread about the Asian mother that microwaved her daughter in Cali is 2 pages with barely any comments.

Foh with that. I see you though. Keep with your ignorant agenda.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum.
Well, mothers microwaving their babies has only happened a handful of times, and Ka Yang may be the only Asian to have done it. A quick search reveals the last few times it's happened - were not by any single race:
Quote:
A woman was sentenced to five years in prison today for killing her month-old son in a microwave oven.
Elizabeth Renee Otte, 20, wept and clutched a photograph of the infant.
So, how would I draw any racial correlation with this rare phenomenon, when there doesn't appear to be one???

But as far as many Black kids being poorly-parented (and often behaving badly as a result) - there is far more statistical basis for that (such as 72% unwed single mothers). And we see the inevitable results in manifold ways everyday. This is no secret, fabricated by some "ignorant agenda," or even legitimately debatable at this point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6h8R4RDpT0
Of course, I'm sure you may still continue to disagree with me. Fine, but this tangent would be better saved for another subforum. We can simply agree to disagree here. So moving on - next?

Old 11-23-2015, 04:24 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,204,345 times
Lord of the Flies

Old 11-23-2015, 05:26 AM
Status: "A solution in search of a problem" (set 16 days ago)

34,474 posts, read 16,568,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
THIS, is WHY I support easy access to birth control, sex education, and abortion if all else fails.
I am in favor of all of those. Also if someone is on welfare I am in favor of vasectomization of the father and hysterectomy for the mother after maybe two or three children.

Old 11-23-2015, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Just another story from Texas. That is a totally different world down there. I can't believe what actually goes on in that state. One story after another. Never ends.

...and Ohio, and New York, and California... *Sigh*Strange how some people just look for any thread in which to deposit their elitist drivel.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:04 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,585,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
That was a seriously creepy story. The three year olds said they made the oven " hot" and that the baby was trying to kick her way out. The nineteen month old burned to death.

That mom and dad, who already have five, well, now four, will probably keep bringing more budding psychopaths into our world. Meanwhile, the twin psychopaths will be put into the system, where they will either create new victims or be victimized. The fire starting, bed wetting, and torture of small animals-that's just child's play. These kids are in the advanced class.

THIS, is WHY I support easy access to birth control, sex education, and abortion if all else fails.
These children are probably not psychopaths. They are three. Three-year-olds probably don't even realize what death is or that "making the oven hot" with their sibling inside of it will kill her. That's why three-year-olds shouldn't be left alone and the parents who made the decision to do so should face severe criminal charges.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:11 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,874,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
I disagree. While 3 year olds are obviously not able to fathom concepts such as good and evil in the abstract, they are already able to distinguish and refrain from impulses like torture of other living things. To place something in an oven and turn it on is not a random act. We are dealing with mental illness here, probably created and/or exacerbated by terrible neglectful parenting. These kids should now be considered potentially dangerous, and should receive intensive psychiatric intervention before we have to incarcerate or euthanize them later in life.
I am having a very hard time thinking 3 yr olds could accomplish this. How do they even know which button to properly push. My oven you certainly have to know the word "Bake" then even pushing Bake & Temp, I have to push Start. This is starting to make little sense and more like someone showed these kids or someone set this up to happen. I am re thinking how 3 yrs olds could come up with this on their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events