Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 08:35 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,148,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
If I'm reading your quote accurately, it appears that the anti-protesters had already left the area and were thus no longer a potential threat . . . and yet, they were still being chased anyway. If this is true, then it sounds like the anti-protesters may have legitimately feared for their safety (after all, they had complied with the demands to leave the area, and yet were still being chased) and so they defended themselves.

Your attempt to make the BLM protesters appear to be as innocent as lambs is not working.
Hey, suggestion. Maybe you should read the entire thread before commenting? Try that.

I already have said multiple times that any BLM protesters who are guilty of any crime should be arrested and charged.

But way to ignore the point that these other protesters probably weren't as innocent as some of you are hoping.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2015, 08:39 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,399,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Hey, suggestion. Maybe you should read the entire thread before commenting? Try that.

I already have said multiple times that any BLM protesters who are guilty of any crime should be arrested and charged.

But way to ignore the point that these other protesters probably weren't as innocent as some of you are hoping.

Being provocative is not a crime.

Old 11-25-2015, 08:46 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,148,117 times
I stand by the statement I made months ago that C-D offers part-time employment to posters to intentionally be obtuse.

Old 11-25-2015, 08:52 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,258,882 times
Quote:
I stand by the statement I made months ago that C-D offers part-time employment to posters to intentionally be obtuse.

Maybe. I think a lot of them are just plain ol' dumb. LOL

Old 11-25-2015, 09:18 AM

3,719 posts, read 5,677,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Because Black Lives Matter that's why.
You have a similar mindset to those who opposed the Civil Rights Movements back in the 1960's.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:16 AM

18,748 posts, read 11,734,332 times
When is all of this madness going to end? Sigh

Old 11-25-2015, 10:30 AM

1,037 posts, read 1,090,828 times
Quote:
Are you aware of this tool called "Google"?

Group Raised Suspicions Before 5 Were Shot at Police Protest

Apparently, the BLM protesters had received threats, that had been reported to the MPD, so of course the protesters are going to be on high alert when guys show up masked and armed.

But no, somehow this is the fault of the BLM protesters and the anti-protesters are as innocent as a lamb.

How dare the security team members attempt to usher away suspicious looking individuals hours after receiving threats of violence against their lives. How silly.
You do yourself a disservice by continuing to debate with the willfully ignorant...you already know what time it is and you already know what MOST of the people debating you are really about...remember, during slavery most people made up reasons to justify Black slavery (bringing them to God, civilizing them, the Bible ordained it etc)...same thing...justification to support a certain outlook and way of life...look at the mindless controversy over all lives matter...I appreciate what you and others do on here from time to time...but don't waste too much time with these jokers

Old 11-25-2015, 11:17 AM

52,329 posts, read 34,085,385 times
Quote:
Are you aware of this tool called "Google"?

Group Raised Suspicions Before 5 Were Shot at Police Protest

Apparently, the BLM protesters had received threats, that had been reported to the MPD, so of course the protesters are going to be on high alert when guys show up masked and armed.

How dare the security team members attempt to usher away suspicious looking individuals hours after receiving threats of violence against their lives. How silly.
yeah, I've heard of google

as I suspected, the only smidgen of evidence you have is a claim by a BLMer. that's all you've been basing your 10 shrill claims of 'bullet proof vests' on all this time?

sad.

Quote:
But no, somehow this is the fault of the BLM protesters and the anti-protesters are as innocent as a lamb.
where did I make such a claim? point it out.

i noticed you failed to address the 'scary masks' that the BLMer's were wearing. why is that?

Old 11-25-2015, 11:19 AM

52,329 posts, read 34,085,385 times
Quote:
how much are they paying you?

Old 11-25-2015, 11:30 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,502,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
yeah, I've heard of google

as I suspected, the only smidgen of evidence you have is a claim by a BLMer. that's all you've been basing your 10 shrill claims of 'bullet proof vests' on all this time?

sad.

where did I make such a claim? point it out.

i noticed you failed to address the 'scary masks' that the BLMer's were wearing. why is that?
You don't need to make that outright claim, anyone with eyes can see that you believe it. Your post history speaks for itself. Don't get angry with others when they point it out. Look at your history, see what you've posted. It's as obvious as the nose on one's face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events