U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 05:56 AM

760 posts, read 1,422,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
At least the ISIS husbands that these girls got married to, don't have to deal with going through an expensive divorce and custody battle for the kids and/or pay alimony or child support.
In Western countries, the effects of going through a custody battle and financial expenses related to a divorce can be just as primitive, barbaric and horrific on the lives of the men involved.
Really?? Custody battle, divorce and financial expenses are "just as horrific and barbaric.."??

Are you out of your mind?? Have you FELT anything remotely what those girls must have went though? Can you picture being beaten to death or stoned to death? Beheaded?
Sure... yeah... divorce is just as bad, hah...
I went through some real **** with my divorce, let me tell ya, and it dragged on for years, and with much more damage than most... yet, I never EVER would imagine it being anything close

Quote:
ISIS might be trying to make a statement against all of that.
Yep, sure, that's got to be the first thing on their agenda!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2015, 07:23 AM
gg

16,938 posts, read 17,185,517 times
Here is my thoughts on what happens to people that join. They grow up with the Internet negativity and the constant POUNDING of negative crap. They feel hopeless and feel they will have no control of anything. They are looking to "matter". ISIS may make some sense, to a misguided person because they would all of a sudden have a "cause". It is what it is, but it only gets worse from here, due to the Internet/media mess. The Internet is an avenue for crazies to get together. There aren't many crazies, but if you can search the entire globe, you can find them and you all of a sudden don't feel alone, there are others out there. You join "the clique" and feel like you belong. Sad, but what can anyone do about it now? Nothing. I predict in 10 years, we will be full blown military style and people will actually want it. Fear is one powerful thing.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:02 AM

17,234 posts, read 14,821,251 times
Quote:
At least the ISIS husbands that these girls got married to, don't have to deal with going through an expensive divorce and custody battle for the kids and/or pay alimony or child support.

In Western countries, the effects of going through a custody battle and financial expenses related to a divorce can be just as primitive, barbaric and horrific on the lives of the men involved.

ISIS might be trying to make a statement against all of that.
Are you f'in kidding me? Marriage is not nearly the same in this realm, they were probably one of 12 "wives" those guys had, and I doubt the girls would have been allowed to say "no". They didn't even know them for goodness sakes. I highly doubt Isis gives a crap about Western marriage or divorce law, what an arrogant thought. The world doesn't revolve around the U.S. and they couldn't care less if American men get screwed in divorce.

It actually sounds like you're saying maybe American men should take a page from their book and just kill their wives.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:09 AM

798 posts, read 480,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
My thoughts exactly.

But like you said, there are 78 male whores waiting for them in paradise.

Lol

Good one. Especially if you think of how "chaste" these cultists women pretend to be. They have to be covered in potato sack from head to toe to prove they are pious while they freely kill and destroy anyone they think is an infidel.

May the 78 male whores give these two pious ladies a good time. Just like they give to cult's imaginary prophet.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:24 AM

17,234 posts, read 14,821,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
Lol

Good one. Especially if you think of how "chaste" these cultists women pretend to be. They have to be covered in potato sack from head to toe to prove they are pious while they freely kill and destroy anyone they think is an infidel.

May the 78 male whores give these two pious ladies a good time. Just like they give to cult's imaginary prophet.
These girls did not practice that form of religious observance...look a few pages back, I posted their pictures. They are pretty teen girls that look just like any pretty teen girl, long hair and make up and western clothes.

THAT is the point, they are somehow manipulating young people who have NO interest in religion or any sort of grander ideal, and getting them to believe somehow that this is something other than what it really is. Again, it is easy to dismiss this and want to wrap them up in neat little stereotypes, but most of these young recruits defy those stereotypes. Most were normal kids who lived fully assimilated into the culture of where they lived, until Isis got a hold of them.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:35 AM

4,095 posts, read 1,903,023 times
Two less brainwashed Muslims to wage jihad on Infidels. Good riddance.

Old 11-26-2015, 12:44 PM

2,374 posts, read 2,083,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Teen Islamic State pin-up girl changes her mind, is ‘beaten to death’
Samra Kesinovic, 17, went to Syria in April 2014 with her 16-year-old friend Sabina Selimovic, where they became propaganda poster girls for the Islamist group.

Now several Austrian newspapers are claiming Samra has been beaten to death, citing insider sources and an interview with a Tunisian woman who lived with the pair before escaping.

Some reports suggest both are now dead, with the UN’s David Scharia saying: “Both were recruited by Islamic State. One was killed in the fighting in Syria, the other has disappeared.”

Reports emerged in recent weeks that the teens had experienced a change of heart and wanted to come home.

It was also claimed the pair had married and had become pregnant to IS fighters.

In an interview from inside Islamic State in October, Selimovic blasted claims that she wants to return home in an interview believed to be held at gunpoint by her IS-devoted husband.

But experts back in Vienna claimed the entire interview is just one big publicity stunt used to try and rebuild the image of the Islamic State amid recent reports the girls wished to return to their families in Austria.

These girls played with fire and got burnt. Did they think this was some kind of movie or TV show where it would be cool to be part of the rebellious crowd?

If anyone is recruited by these people, get away from them. They do not care about you. They only want to use you. Report them if you are able.
Good riddance.

Old 11-26-2015, 02:32 PM

2,039 posts, read 2,779,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
These girls did not practice that form of religious observance...look a few pages back, I posted their pictures. They are pretty teen girls that look just like any pretty teen girl, long hair and make up and western clothes.

THAT is the point, they are somehow manipulating young people who have NO interest in religion or any sort of grander ideal, and getting them to believe somehow that this is something other than what it really is. Again, it is easy to dismiss this and want to wrap them up in neat little stereotypes, but most of these young recruits defy those stereotypes. Most were normal kids who lived fully assimilated into the culture of where they lived, until Isis got a hold of them.
So? Anyone who's stupid enough to be manipulated by ISIS deserves a bad end. It's not like atrocities committed by ISIS had never been reported by anyone. They knew what they were getting into. One of them reportedly died fighting, so she was actively trying to kill ISIS 'enemies'. I can't summon even an iota of compassion for these girls.

Old 11-26-2015, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Two less brainwashed Muslims to wage jihad on Infidels. Good riddance.
Agreed. Best jihadi is a dead jihadi

Old 11-26-2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
So? Anyone who's stupid enough to be manipulated by ISIS deserves a bad end. It's not like atrocities committed by ISIS had never been reported by anyone. They knew what they were getting into. One of them reportedly died fighting, so she was actively trying to kill ISIS 'enemies'. I can't summon even an iota of compassion for these girls.
Thank you for this post. What upsets me the most is the audacity of liberals who think young generations of moslems is somehow westernized and not with a jihadi mentality. I disagree. The cult is so messed up that despite these members being brought up in Germany or uk or usa , they will remain moslem first and thereby just as susceptible to becoming terrorists as one roaming the caves of Afghanistan.

West cannot ever let it's guard down. These are venomous snakes who deserve no compassion. As for the dead girls , glad they are in moslem heaven where ever that fictitious place happens to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or