Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2015, 04:02 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
World is changing Fox, not everyone is concerned about your feelings....the silent majority is starting to flex our muscles sweetheart
What muscles? The "I'm so offended by happy holidays & holiday tree" variety? Yeah, real tough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2015, 04:07 PM

1,069 posts, read 711,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What muscles? The "I'm so offended by happy holidays & holiday tree" variety? Yeah, real tough.
It's Merry Christmas and a Christmas Tree. No national holiday for Hannakah or Kwanza (yes, we know, the AA's needed their own holiday)....in the Sheriffs own words, if you don't like it, LEAVE

Old 11-29-2015, 04:08 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
It's Merry Christmas....no national holiday for Hannakah or Kwanza (yes, we know, the AA's needed their own holiday)....in the Sheriffs own words, if you don't like it, LEAVE
Like I said, real tough.

Old 11-29-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Like I said, real tough.
You seem to be the one offended by Christmas....wanting "Happy Holidays" implemented so your feelings aren't hurt....cry me a river fragile

Old 11-29-2015, 05:09 PM

1,485 posts, read 953,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhead View Post
Georgia sheriff posts

A bit of common sense at last.well done sir.
I Like the sheriff. We need more of this calling out all the easily offended crybaby idiots.

Old 11-29-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
I Like the sheriff. We need more of this calling out all the easily offended crybaby idiots.
Repped ....many of the same people that scream everyone needs a "participation trophy" and not keeping score at their child's soccer games because heaven forbid, my little Johnny will get his feelings hurt and we can't have that

Old 11-29-2015, 05:20 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
World is changing Fox, not everyone is concerned about your feelings....the silent majority is starting to flex our muscles sweetheart
My feelings?

When did I say anything about my feelings?

But, you silent majority just go ahead and flex those muscles to take on an imaginary foe. Keep ya busy and out of trouble, probably!

Old 11-29-2015, 05:21 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
You mean the sort of crybaby idiots who get offended over the design of a coffee cup? The sort of crybaby idiots who lose their minds every winter over some fictitious "war on Christmas" that exists only in the heads of hateful idiots who have to make up things to be mad about? Whiny, petulant crybabies like this sheriff?

Old 11-29-2015, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
You mean the sort of crybaby idiots who get offended over the design of a coffee cup? The sort of crybaby idiots who lose their minds every winter over some fictitious "war on Christmas" that exists only in the heads of hateful idiots who have to make up things to be mad about? Whiny, petulant crybabies like this sheriff?
I think he means the crybabies that demand Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. The crybabies that don't respect the flag, salute our troops....those crybabies....you following now Jason?

Old 11-29-2015, 05:31 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
I think he means the crybabies that demand Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. The crybabies that don't respect the flag, salute our troops....those crybabies....you following now Jason?
We have identified a bona fide crybaby in the person of this sheriff. That is called 'proof', which backs up something a poster says.

Where's yours?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events