Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 11:31 AM

35,062 posts, read 17,006,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Can't win for losing. Steamed chicken is healthier than fried. So if they change if back to fired, the health-nuts will complain. The school should just shut down the cafeteria and let the little darlings cook their own food. That is, if they even know what a kitchen is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
It must be awful being such a special little snowflake, with all there is in the world to be offended about. I can't imagine how they deal with daily life. Probably never happen, but I hope none of these complainers ever join the military. I can't see that going well at all.
Someone should contact their parents or publish this in such a way that the parents find out. I am quite sure that they want their offspring studying, not demonstrating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 11:33 AM

50,806 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
I'm not outraged at all. I think it's funny.
okay

Old 12-21-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Poor Republicans? In the Maryland suburbs of DC? How long ago was this? Because it certainly doesn't describe the area that I've seen in the most recent 21 years that I've lived in Maryland.
In general no. But not everyone who lives in the D.C. area is affluent.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:41 AM

16,554 posts, read 10,626,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
In general no. But not everyone who lives in the D.C. area is affluent.
I know. Democrats, both poor and otherwise, are a dime a dozen around here. And affluent Republicans, though not nearly as numerous, aren't all that unusual either. But poor Republicans? I suppose they exist, but I've certainly not noticed them in any great numbers in these parts.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:00 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,366,942 times
Quote:
I know. Democrats, both poor and otherwise, are a dime a dozen around here. And affluent Republicans, though not nearly as numerous, aren't all that unusual either. But poor Republicans? I suppose they exist, but I've certainly not noticed them in any great numbers in these parts.
You live in Howard County, and you know poor people? Where? Did you run into a homeless person under the Ellicott City railroad trestle?

Old 12-21-2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I could introduce you to my former secretary.

Old 12-21-2015, 03:45 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,946,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicturtle View Post
ugh, i think i hate millennials
I do too and by most standards, (born in 1983) I am one.

By the way, there should have been a stereotype trigger warning in the original post since there is a reference to black people complaining about there not being enough fried chicken.

Old 12-21-2015, 04:46 PM

16,393 posts, read 30,277,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
I do too and by most standards, (born in 1983) I am one.

By the way, there should have been a stereotype trigger warning in the original post since there is a reference to black people complaining about there not being enough fried chicken.

There are a lot of places in the country where fried chicken is served every week, whether black or white.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:33 PM

887 posts, read 1,215,367 times
Best advice right now. Pound conservative values and thinking in your kids head from the moment the cord is cut. By the time they are ready to enter the work force they will be light years ahead of the weak, whiney progressive simpering losers.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:56 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,241,062 times
These sort of things will go away if we stop caring what these little sh*ts think. When students complain about dumb inane things like this, the school admin should just ignore it. The problem is that college admins are spineless worms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events