Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 03:12 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,353,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
I imagine the lawyer and the people at the Russian game firm laughed their heads off at this pampered American. If anyone in Russia did what that man did, he would have been allowed to starve, plain and simple.
American game firm. Pampered Russian. So I guess the guy is well on his way to starving to death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2015, 10:49 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
For the record I didn't like GTA V and think it is one of the most overrated games ever. Totally repetitious missions and hardly anything to do much. It's like the designers spent so much time prettying up the environment that they had no room to add in cool things to do. I remember in GTA IV at least you could do things like police side missions and the sort. You can't even walk into many buildings in GTA V.

I wouldn't say FO4 is perfect, but to me it is near perfect. Some of the things they changed from FO3 didn't affect me at all, and some changes were actually for the better (like not having to maintain your weapons, they never get damaged).
I can agree with that. I absolutely hated the Trevor character and Blaine County. I felt all of that took away from having all the cool side stuff your character could do in their free time like in previous GTA games in the city.

I ended up giving GTA away like 6 months ago, and I'll probably never play it again.

Can't wait to play FO4.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events