Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2015, 08:53 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
It's far-left liberal insanity like this that will get Donald Trump elected to the presidency.
It will be interesting to see how he gets enough votes from.......

Gays, Blacks, Asians, Middle Easterns, Hispanics, Women, Independents... oh my fingers are tired. Etc Etc.

He can't get the minority vote and that will be his doom. Even some Republicans will just stay home.

Donald Trump is the Democrats dream and I can't for the life of me figure out why Right Wingers can't see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 09:19 AM

2,284 posts, read 1,582,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
May I ask how this affects anybody on here?

Oh that's right. It doesn't and never will.

Get a hobby people and stop freaking out.
Please quit it with the "how does it affect you" argument. It simply means you have little to back up your position. Six degrees my friend, six degrees.

Old 12-29-2015, 09:20 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
It will be interesting to see how he gets enough votes from.......

Gays, Blacks, Asians, Middle Easterns, Hispanics, Women, Independents... oh my fingers are tired. Etc Etc.

He can't get the minority vote and that will be his doom. Even some Republicans will just stay home.

Donald Trump is the Democrats dream and I can't for the life of me figure out why Right Wingers can't see it.
I know many of those on your list that would vote for him. Just because someone isn't white, Christian and straight doesn't mean they are liberal and anti-Trump. Most Americans are fed up with politicians who promise the world, but only deliver a round pizza (pepperoni costs extra).

If Trump goes up against Hillary or Bernie, I'll vote for him. Who do you want, Cruz? He's just another phony, fast-talking politician who's hiding his Pizza Hut cap.

Old 12-29-2015, 09:35 AM

175 posts, read 607,103 times
Some millennials will find out one day that the lack of morals and Christian standards will come back and bite you. And as far as your arrogance and cockiness in your kind response- I hope that one day that you too face a society where your "values" are mocked and laughed at. Because you think you know it all now. But you don't. Perhaps I should go back and separate all of my comments into a small and easily digestible content for your satisfaction. And as far as "We millennials will enjoy the year 2015 and beyond where we live and let live & don't crap on people for being different"?? Live and let live? Just wait until you have to live in a world where you're FORCED to be something you're not. "Crap on people for being different"? Hmm seems that's just what you did to me on your response just because I'm old fashioned and have values different than yours. Heaven forbid if some dared to have any traditional values. Live and let live happened before. In 1930's Germany.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
I know many of those on your list that would vote for him. Just because someone isn't white, Christian and straight doesn't mean they are liberal and anti-Trump. Most Americans are fed up with politicians who promise the world, but only deliver a round pizza (pepperoni costs extra).

If Trump goes up against Hillary or Bernie, I'll vote for him. Who do you want, Cruz? He's just another phony, fast-talking politician who's hiding his Pizza Hut cap.
People are fed up with both extreme liberal Democrats agendas and Republicans who fail to deliver. Now we're left with a reality TV billionaire businessman/entrepreneur. With everything going on in the world, if there ever is an "End of Days" or coming Revolution sign, all combined these are some purr-retty strong signs.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:54 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,984,298 times
It's common for every older generation to complain about every newer generation. I'm not impressed.

What I can say is, in a generation/world where it is acceptable to call a human being "it" and not respect them and treat them with basic decency, just because they have what YOU think is a psychological disorder or delusions, I'm happy to see some light and fairness move in with the newer generations. Good riddance to your so called "Christian morals." Some of us are more compassionate and understanding than some of you will ever be.

Old 12-29-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
It's common for every older generation to complain about every newer generation. I'm not impressed.

What I can say is, in a generation/world where it is acceptable to call a human being "it" and not respect them and treat them with basic decency, just because they have what YOU think is a psychological disorder or delusions, I'm happy to see some light and fairness move in with the newer generations. Good riddance to your so called "Christian morals." Some of us are more compassionate and understanding than some of you will ever be.
Huh ? I'm not Christian (was into asian sects), old, a gay-phobe or Republican. So if I and millions of others want to call the person for what they are, what can you call me now ?..... careful I used to live in and near Hollywood, West Hollywood, Silverlake, and the skanky Valley for many years.

Old 12-29-2015, 11:15 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,984,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
Huh ? I'm not Christian, old, a gay-phobe or Republican. So if I and millions of others want to call the person for what they are, where will I be placed ?..... careful I used to live in and near Hollywood, West Hollywood, Silverlake, and the skanky Valley for many years.
Why do you assume I am talking to or about you?

Guilt, maybe?

Old 12-29-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Why do you assume I am talking to or about you?

Guilt, maybe?
Guilty of very little actually. I just feel the scales are being tilted too far.

Old 12-29-2015, 01:09 PM

16,581 posts, read 8,600,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yeah, because that's why people aren't transgender, the social stigma. You really think that non transgender people will decide to take it up on a whim? Because it's just that much of a laugh riot? Lol.

If you mean, by "encourage more of it" that people that are transgender will be able to be themselves freely without fear of reprisal or repercussion, then yay. I don't see a problem there.

Therein lies the problem.

We already have enough people who want to tear down what American culture, traditions, morals, & values have always meant since becoming a Republic.

However to liberals, the more freaks the better. Do whatever feels good, societal norms be damned.
Trouble is that a societies fabric will come apart at the seems, maybe not all at once, but over time.
Then putting it back will be next to impossible, and we will cease to be the great nation that was entrusted to us by our forefathers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events