Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2016, 11:56 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Speaking of a cop out posts. Please. That link burned your backside, hard. It just proved everything that you said was bs. I just showed you that it's a damn mental disorder. That was my answer to your idiotic comments about how it's normal.

It's not normal.

If you consider that normal, you keep it. YOU keep it. I do not have to keep it, I do not have to deal with it, I do not have to "get it", I do not have to accept it. You pretended that they were just trying to be females, but the fact is, it does get weirder than that.

That you are too dense to understand exactly what that link was telling you shows me that you don't even think about the issues, as long as you can chastise someone for not accepting lunacy as "normal", that's all that matters.

Liberals love their high horses and b**ch and moan when they get knocked off of them. A grown man trying to say he's now a 6 year old girl is fricken lunacy, and no, I absolutely will not accept your ridiculous notion that it's "normal". It's mental illness and anyone who can't see it, I think they also have a mental illness.
The delusions are unreal.

So ONE guy ruins my ENTIRE argument and ruins the intentions of ALL transgender people (if you could even call your example a transgender person)? Bye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2016, 12:14 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
The delusions are unreal.

So ONE guy ruins my ENTIRE argument and ruins the intentions of ALL transgender people (if you could even call your example a transgender person)? Bye.
You've said "bye" a number of times in this thread yet you keep coming back.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You've said "bye" a number of times in this thread yet you keep coming back.
"Bye" to the people I'm clearly going nowhere with in talking about the same arguments over and over. That doesn't mean I can't keep commenting when I see utter stupidity and paranoia.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:42 PM

1,549 posts, read 1,063,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
I'm sure this will keep lawyers employed for decades to come and all the more reason not to do business in New York
Companies are going to leave that city in droves to the point that there will be nothing left. Whatever happened to just minding our own business?

Old 01-02-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurn350 View Post
Companies are going to leave that city in droves to the point that there will be nothing left. Whatever happened to just minding our own business?
Nah they won't leave until the fines start happening.

The city is on the minority side here so just wait for some accusations to be made.
And I'm sure NYC can use that extra money.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
In a city as progressive as New York, no one will be leaving because of this. This will likely affect a very small number of companies, if at all. There are not many transgender people out there at all. Sure, you're likely to find a lot in New York because you'll find anyone and everyone in New York City, but people are acting like this will be some apocalyptic thing and trans people will be coming out of the woodwork because of it. No. There are very few trans people out there relative to the population of everyone else; this will not be as big a deal as people are making it seem. And I'm willing to bet most professionals are just that - professional - and already treat their trans, gay, and every other employee with the respect they deserve. This will barely be an issue, I predict. Most companies and people will go on as if this law existed all along or doesn't exist at all because there was never a problem to begin with.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:20 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,893 times
Quote:
Fear mongering makes me sad.

@JerseyGirl, I can't rep you because of CD's rule thing, but you hit the nail on the head.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:20 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,684,958 times
LOL... NYC will never miss an opportunity to fleece its residents and businesses. The city wins, and everyone else loses.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
LOL... NYC will never miss an opportunity to fleece its residents and businesses. The city wins, and everyone else loses.
Government always wins in the end.

Look at how well the FedGov made out with all those hefty fines on the banks for the mortgage crisis.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
Just how many people do you think this will be affecting? Just how many people, in NYC mind you, do you think are treating the very few, if any, trans people they have working for them or with them with such intentional and blatant disrespect that they will be affected by this law?

Fear mongering is right. Fear mongering and ridiculous paranoia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events