Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 03:29 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,138,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yes, it really is.
You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. I think the whole world has gone nuts, based on this thread, lol.

I understand the emotion as it effects us all individually, but thank God we have a court system to help keep us civilized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 03:30 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,508,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. I think the whole world has gone nuts, based on this thread, lol.

I understand the emotion as it effects us all individually, but thank God we have a court system to help keep us civilized.
Yes, that woman is nuts. Glad you can admit it.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yes, that woman is nuts. Glad you can admit it.
I said she was insane in my first post, lol.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:34 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,508,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
She incited someone to attempt raping the female homeowner. That it did not happen is just a fluke of the husband being home that day. Furthermore, when the sick bastard who showed up to fulfill the fantasy rape scene she set up via message board recontacted her to complain that the door was answered by the homeowner's husband, she encouraged him to try again. What part of this are you not understanding? What she did is appalling and inexcusable and completely premeditated. She needs to be in prison!
For anyone to excuse what this nut did just shows me that they too have engaged in similar behavior, which is why they can't see the loonyness & instead feel sympathy.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
She incited someone to attempt raping the female homeowner. That it did not happen is just a fluke of the husband being home that day. Furthermore, when the sick bastard who showed up to fulfill the fantasy rape scene she set up via message board recontacted her to complain that the door was answered by the homeowner's husband, she encouraged him to try again. What part of this are you not understanding? What she did is appalling and inexcusable and completely premeditated. She needs to be in prison!
Really? Where does it say she incited someone to rape someone? She posted a fantasy on a site for ho's that she set up for the homeowner's wife. Yes a rape might have happened, but reality is the one person that allegedly showed up (is there video of anyone actually going to the door then running?) left when a man answered the door.

Let's say the woman was raped and murdered - for arguments sake - does that mean the house will definitely be put back on the market? NO!

But, if the husband believed the wife was sleeping around, the house would most likely find itself back on the market if they divorced.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:35 PM

16,151 posts, read 10,297,920 times
I admire you taking the unpopular position Coney, I've been in that position a lot and it takes fortitude. And I admire your ability to forgive. And you are right, what happened to you is none of our business but you did bring it up.

But this is not about what could have happened. This was a real crime. in addition the law is based on what could have happened. If a gang member sprays a house with bullets the crime is less than had he hit an occupant but that does not change the fact that it is a very serious crime. DWI laws are in place based on what could happen. You can't just give the gang member a pass because nobody got shot any more than you can give this woman a pass because the husband just happened to be home.

This woman created a false identity and encouraged strange men from Craig's List (scare enough right there) to have sex with this woman and to be forceful about it. In other words don't take no for an answer. That is beyond dangerous, who know what a guy like that could do to that woman? When it failed she actually encouraged him to go back. That is as close to arranging a rape as you can get short of tying the woman naked to a tree first.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:39 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,678,433 times
Quote:
Really? Where does it say she incited someone to rape someone? She posted a fantasy on a site for ho's that she set up for the homeowner's wife. Yes a rape might have happened, but reality is the one person that allegedly showed up (is there video of anyone actually going to the door then running?) left when a man answered the door.

Let's say the woman was raped and murdered - for arguments sake - does that mean the house will definitely be put back on the market? NO!

But, if the husband believed the wife was sleeping around, the house would most likely find itself back on the market if they divorced.
Wow, really???? I truly hope you are just trying to get people's goat. This is sickening that you think it is not a big deal.

The woman posted on a website with the home owner's information saying she wanted to be raped as a fantasy. You need this on camera???

Old 01-31-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:

And I'll ask again, do you think an inner city black woman receives the same sentence?

Old 01-31-2016, 03:42 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,425,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
That's what I was thinking. The fact she has a disabled child in her care is a reason to put her IN jail not keep her out. If she is willing to act abusive to strangers in public, then imagine what she does behind closed doors.
I am glad someone gets it.

People wake up you can't allow parents who are Psychopaths to raise Psychopaths that will become criminals like her and harm us as society.

Stop and re-read that please. It's because of parents like this that we turn a blind eye on that raise Psychos that grow up and harm you and your family members later in life.

She should be in prison he should go to a safe, loving family member.

It' because so much of society is in such denial about the level of dysfunction in this country it continues to go downhill.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:46 PM

And now the other side chimes in.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events