Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 03:31 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,626,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Still missing crucial details but for both Keepers and Eisenhauer but their guilt seems beyond doubt.

How a couple of seemingly normal college freshman go from students to childkillers is a huge mystery.
It's a huge mystery to you because you are not a sociopath and have some empathy for another human being. They do not. You need to reread some of the prior posts and look at other people who committed heinous crimes and appeared to be perfectly normal. All sociopath's do not look like Charles Manson.

What "crucial" details are you referring to ? (See my prior post)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 03:46 PM

932 posts, read 898,566 times
Wow what some freaking thug animals! We dont need these people in our world!

Old 02-04-2016, 03:53 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
It's a huge mystery to you because you are not a sociopath and have some empathy for another human being. They do not. You need to reread some of the prior posts and look at other people who committed heinous crimes and appeared to be perfectly normal. All sociopath's do not look like Charles Manson.

What "crucial" details are you referring to ? (See my prior post)

Exactly. It is a shocking crime, but this isn't the first time we have seen horrific acts by what were attractive people from good backgrounds.

Leslie Van Houten came from a good family in Southern CA and was homecoming queen. She along with the others brutally murdered strangers and than made sandwiches and ate them in their victim's kitchen.

Old 02-04-2016, 06:07 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
Not everyone enjoys taking mugshots. The realization you've just thrown your life away is going to be soul-destroying.

He looks like any teenager in his happier times.

Old 02-04-2016, 06:37 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Not everyone enjoys taking mugshots. The realization you've just thrown your life away is going to be soul-destroying.

He looks like any teenager in his happier times.

Well than perhaps he should have thought about that before he slit her throat?

There are nice pictures of the Manson girls before they met Charlie, Ted Bundy was a nice looking guy.

There is something inherently wrong with these people, it's inside them.

How about the life he took? At least he has still can taste food, sleep, look at sky, his victim cannot.

Old 02-04-2016, 08:16 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,100 times
Truly heinous & sickening. This was an innocent child who had almost died from a serious illness, and after having survived that this happens to her. Unconsionable.

There has been some speculation as to whether the two accused actually committed the crime - especially since there haven't been a lot of details regarding this. And, I am always of the belief that you need to be 100% sure that someone committed a crime before accusing them of this. There are innocent people in jail because authority figures were looking to convict anyone, even if they knew they had the wrong person(s) - just to close the case/find a scape-goat.

That being said, I have a feeling that the truth will come out in this case, and already has to some extent. The fact that the two accused were white, entitled, & spoiled college kids that probably have wealthy parents makes me think they aren't being rail-roaded, but that there is proof of their guilt.

If they can prove that these two did commit this heinous crime, I hope they both rot in jail for the rest of their natural lives. I'm pro-death penalty, but in this case I really believe that would be too good for the people who committed this crime. They need to rot & grow old in prison...that will be a true punishment.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 02-04-2016 at 08:34 PM..

Old 02-04-2016, 08:53 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I hope they get the help they both need!!
Uh, they're beyond help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
VA tech are known for their murders whether of students or by students.
What exactly are they teaching there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
She shouldn't have been on social media in the first place,....
Why not?

I thought Social Media was suppose to save the World.

Old 02-04-2016, 09:41 PM

1,359 posts, read 2,479,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
Truly heinous & sickening. This was an innocent child who had almost died from a serious illness, and after having survived that this happens to her. Unconsionable.

There has been some speculation as to whether the two accused actually committed the crime - especially since there haven't been a lot of details regarding this. And, I am always of the belief that you need to be 100% sure that someone committed a crime before accusing them of this. There are innocent people in jail because authority figures were looking to convict anyone, even if they knew they had the wrong person(s) - just to close the case/find a scape-goat.
WSET has a very comprehensive article going into just some of the details.

The gist of it is this: girl student meets guy student, guy student lures 13-year-old, 13-year-old's throat is slit. Apparently, there is some documentation of some of these actions via social media. Also apparent is that the female VT student gave the police info that lead to the male VT student.

It's not a slam dunk, but let's just say that this is not a circumstantial case.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:01 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,949,345 times
My only question is whether mom is a meth user ... was ... before she was shot in the face in the back seat of an acquaintance's car.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:18 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
This is sickening. It looks like the lured her in.

2 Virginia Tech students charged in death of teen girl - SFGate

Yes. The mude
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events