Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 11:03 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,324,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
No it should not. Cop broke the law. "Golly gee" ain't good enough. If it were, why won't that work for the rest of us?
Actually, it has worked for me on numerous occasions.

Quote:
Scum bag union pig upgraded himself to judge, jury, and executioner. Viva la pig. BTW ... didn't I read somewhere that the cop wasn't even in the union?
Wel I guess we now know how you look upon John law.

Quote:
What rationale?
noun;

a set of reasons or a logical basis for a course of action or a particular belief.
Quote:
I guess this just is more than my feeble brain can comprehend.
Your words not mine.

El Nox[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
So the public, for which the officers are sworn to protest, are paid for by taxes, are supposed to lead by example, are supposed to go by the same rules they are paid to enforce, shouldn't be called out if they break the rules and the citizens should be "shamed" for calling them out?
Silly me, I thought being stopped by a citizen would count as being called out.

Old 02-07-2016, 12:37 PM

35,690 posts, read 21,045,148 times
she is NOT right- how about -- it is similar to calling 911 for nothing- calling a cop over from his duty maybe to save a life someplace else?? NO she needs to be reprimanded- could have put all in danger.

Old 02-07-2016, 01:05 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,103,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
His actions in response to a video posted by a woman lecturing a policeman on speeding.

I'm not a big fan of videos like these myself, I've seen cops speeding on the highway but never really thought much about it.

President of FL police union cyber-bullies woman who ‘pulled over’ speeding cop in viral video

The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwISkfFDF8w
This is dangerous as hell.

As you can see from the video, there are NO SHOULDERS on the highway in that area. The cops are told not to pull anyone for speeding because the shoulder is so dangerous.

Stupid, stupid woman. She put her life in danger and the officer's life.

Old 02-07-2016, 02:58 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,035 times
She should have received a speeding ticket.

Old 02-07-2016, 03:18 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,266 times
Quote:
Cop broke the law. "Golly gee" ain't good enough. If it were, why won't that work for the rest of us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Actually, it has worked for me on numerous occasions.
I'm sure this might be true for you and where you live. But alas ... most of us don't live in Mayberry.

Quote:
Scum bag union pig upgraded himself to judge, jury, and executioner. Viva la pig. BTW ... didn't I read somewhere that the cop wasn't even in the union?
Quote:
Wel I guess we now know how you look upon John law.
Let me commend you for your Mayberry HS diploma. Maybe you can go back to night school and get a little reading comprehension course. Most of us know the difference between a scum union puke and a cop. That should be enough to keep you interested and not sleep too often in class.

Quote:
What rationale?
Quote:
noun;

a set of reasons or a logical basis for a course of action or a particular belief.
Very, very good. Shows that you were awake that day in English class. Unfortunately you slept the day they taught about constructing sentences to convey complete thoughts. I again ask, Just exactly what rationale you are speaking about?

Quote:
Hmmm ... "Just to be contrarian…" I guess this just is more than my feeble brain can comprehend.
Quote:
Your words not mine.
Indeed they are. You claim this:

Quote:
Just to be contrarian…
And then say this:

Quote:
but it was unprofessional and does not serve the interest of his membership.
So while attending Mayberry HS, didn't they ever teach you to just speak out of one side of your mouth?

El Nox

Old 02-07-2016, 03:22 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,949,132 times
The former President of the police association in my town is now in jail for assaulting two women.

Old 02-07-2016, 03:32 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,316,053 times
Why does this not surprise me?

Old 02-07-2016, 04:17 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,034,935 times
Kudos to the cop for being respectful and apologetic. A big thumbs down to the person who filmed it all. Her going "80" put others in danger and just made a bad situation worse. If she was really concerned she should have got his license or vehicle # and reported it.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:26 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
I'd think twice about messing with that woman!

Why? Because she has a big mouth? She should have been issued a ticket for speeding. She is not a law enforcement officer.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:29 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,580,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
His actions in response to a video posted by a woman lecturing a policeman on speeding.

I'm not a big fan of videos like these myself, I've seen cops speeding on the highway but never really thought much about it.

President of FL police union cyber-bullies woman who ‘pulled over’ speeding cop in viral video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwISkfFDF8w
You do realize there's no proof of any of that, right? The whole article is just repeating what she herself claims....and her facts don't even add up. She says it's a police union that is not even involved, so she got her facts wrong.

In other words, she is keeping herself in the news. I think she makes money every time there's a view of that video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events