Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 04:41 PM

78,005 posts, read 60,193,878 times

Advertisements

Let's face it.

Probably 99% of kids that beat up someone like that and post it to social media have serious mental problems and will wind up either killed violently (gangs\drugs) or going away for life in jail for killing someone else violently.

It's not much different that when you hear about some teenager getting arrested for setting dogs\cats on fire. We all know that kid is seriously messed up and it's going to eventually end badly for them but usually after they hurt many others.

So, sure....constitutionally we aren't going to hang someone for assault.
But if we are honest with ourselves it would almost certainly be better for society as a whole if he got hit by a bus.

I mean seriously, you hear on the news about some 10 year old shot in the head while on their front porch with 5 others injured in a drive-by. Who do you think does that stuff? Evil elves that magically pop into existance all of the sudden? No. It's people like the one this thread is about.

Old 02-07-2016, 07:00 PM

15,590 posts, read 10,331,936 times
That young man who took great pleasure in punching a helpless elderly man in the face is a lost cause. No redemption possible for such a vile creature.

Old 02-07-2016, 07:41 PM

11,310 posts, read 16,627,582 times
I've been saying it for a few years now....we've become a narcissist society...it's all about me.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:41 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,408,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
I was taught at an very young age that you helped elderly people cross the street; not sucker punch them unconscious but thats the differences I guess in culture and social upbringing.

Does it make me a racist that the first thing that came to my mind was I said "It must have been a young black guy" that did this. Don't answer that question because it's a rhetorical question

and yes the perp was just as I figured, a young black male which falls into the demographic of such behavior while labeling it a game. Then the perp urrr I mean young scholar posts the video on his Facebook account for the entire world to see. Goes without saying that he was dumb enough to do the crime but even dumber to post it so the authorities now have all the evidence they need to prosecute him.

However what nobody has commented on is the irony thats lost of the location of where the attack happened. On the corner of Rosa Parks BLVD. A road named after a woman who stood up for the rights of black people at a time when blacks were still segregated because they were though of as "Culturally Different"
Since you played the race card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wmatqc06cg
But to be fair, I automatically thought the man who wanted to have sex with an infant was white. But I suppose that's just part of the culture.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:44 PM

5,647 posts, read 5,068,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
If you do not know the difference between a human being, a dog and how that relates to the Constitution and Laws of the United States then you have nothing intelligent to add to this discussion.

Yes, the dog is far more worthy of understanding. The human, in this case, still needs to be put down like a rapid animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
So, instead of actually responding in a substantive manner to the questions that I posed, you have decided to attempt to deflect the issue? If you had a clear understanding of what is encompassed in The Constitution of The United States, you would have been able to provide a response with substance.

Your arrogance and condensation does not serve your point well. If you cannot win your case, the childish argumentum ad hominem approach will not help and only makes you look foolish in the attempt.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:49 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,403,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Since you played the race card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wmatqc06cg
But to be fair, I automatically thought the man who wanted to have sex with an infant was white. But I suppose that's just part of the culture.
% of total child molesters:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:
American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%

Old 02-07-2016, 09:44 PM

684 posts, read 511,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpm1 View Post
% of total child molesters:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:
American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%

Don't go confusing them types with facts and statistics ..really is a hard (if not impossible) pill for many of them to swallow. Reality doesn't come easy to many people.

It's a simple question... what age group and demographic plays this so called "knock-out game" the most? Then is it racist to point that reality (statistic) out or think of that demographic when you read such a headline? Well if being logically intuitive is racist then I guess I'm racist.

PS: I also love the same regurgitated response that is given on serial killers being predominately white without considering the background population rates or sheer number of homicides and who commits them.

Old 02-08-2016, 03:58 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,442,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
This is obviously a mischievous young person behaving badly.
I guess this enabler attitude shouldn't surprise me. Apparently you are exceedingly lucky to have never been on the receiving end of "a mischievous young person behaving badly" and a very, very small part of me hopes that it continues that way. The rest of me (which is a tremendously large portion) does not. I fully agree with OP and can only shake my head at this excuse the perp attitude.

El Nox

Old 02-08-2016, 04:23 AM

5,852 posts, read 3,279,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
I guess this enabler attitude shouldn't surprise me. Apparently you are exceedingly lucky to have never been on the receiving end of "a mischievous young person behaving badly" and a very, very small part of me hopes that it continues that way. The rest of me (which is a tremendously large portion) does not. I fully agree with OP and can only shake my head at this excuse the perp attitude.

El Nox
TY for your words. There is no redeeming qualities in this animal. An animal that acts like this needs to be caged or put down. Lets be honest a psychopath like this perp will kill someone. Its only a matter of time. Protect society don't protect the perp!!!

Old 02-08-2016, 04:25 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,468,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Yes, the dog is far more worthy of understanding. The human, in this case, still needs to be put down like a rapid animal.

Your arrogance and condensation does not serve your point well. If you cannot win your case, the childish argumentum ad hominem approach will not help and only makes you look foolish in the attempt.
You are wrong and you know it. This is why you cannot make intelligent responses.

Thank you for the acknowledgement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events