Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 09:12 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,724,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
Ah yes... When you are found not guilty, yet you are still persecuted by random people who treat you as if you are guilty even though they know nothing about the case except the news.

She was found not guilty and that is that. She deserves the right to live out her life in peace just as every one else who has been found not guilty of a crime. Last time I checked, it is "innocent until proven guilty" and they couldn't prove guilt.
Uh, OJ was found not guilty too...........and we all know what really happened there, don't we ? Anyone who thinks there is the most remote chance Casey did not kill that little girl is an idiot, and blind to the facts. She lucked out by getting a stupid jury who just wanted to go the Hell home.

Justice was NOT served in that case.

Don

Old 02-08-2016, 09:15 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,535,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
She should be left alone. We'll never know the truth of what happened to her daughter but she deserves her privacy.
She killed her child is what happened. And the morons in Floriduh couldn't get a conviction.

One of the jurors was afraid she was going to miss her cruise.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:19 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,388,111 times
Still unbelievable that an idiotic jury basically granted Casey Anthony her freedom....

If there is any justice, she will eventually be gunned down at some point in her life.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Still unbelievable that an idiotic jury basically granted Casey Anthony her freedom....

If there is any justice, she will eventually be gunned down at some point in her life.
You have to remember it happened in the "dumbshine" state.

Unlike other states FL doesn't move high profile trials to other parts of the state, instead Floriduh makes jurors from other parts of the state come to the location, which was Orlando. So right off the bat you're making it hard on the jurors.

The jurors wanted out, as I mentioned one was concerned about missing her cruise.

So many things were mishandled. For instance the Anthony's street became a tourist attraction, which included verbal and physical altercation with her parents, and the looky loos. Finally after months of this circus the geniuses that run Orange County,FL blocked off the street only letting residents in and out. But it took months of chaos for them to even think of that.

There were fistfights at the courthouse several times when people tried to cut in line for seats. Finally they wised up and did it with a lottery system, like normal states do.

FL is the "land of day late and a dollar short" on so many levels.

The Anthony fiasco is just one glaring example.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:28 PM

2,993 posts, read 4,272,189 times
If she ever does a hustler spread, I would take a look at the pictures. I know, I'm a terrible human being, but at least I'm honest.

Baby killer or not, she's pretty hot.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:33 PM

11,031 posts, read 17,415,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlestix View Post
Just when I thought I wouldn't have to hear her name again. I hope her business is a successful failure.

Casey Anthony files paperwork to launch photography business | Local News - WPBF Home
The only comment I have on this is who cares???????? We haven't heard that name in a long time then one person sees the name and there you go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2016, 10:13 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,589,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
She killed her child is what happened. And the morons in Floriduh couldn't get a conviction.
You don't know if it was in cold blood (doubtful) or a horrible accident gone wrong and she panicked. Whatever happened, it's not for any person to judge. If there's an afterlife and a god, then let the universe decide what is fair.
She is trying to put everything behind her and move on. It's all she can do and she deserves her privacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Wishing death on another person brings really bad karma, don't you know? Don't wish death on others.

I'm not saying what she did was right. I'm just saying that none of us had to walk in her shoes. None of us should judge. Give the girl her privacy and let her try to rebuild her life in peace.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:49 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,388,111 times
Quote:
You don't know if it was in cold blood (doubtful) or a horrible accident gone wrong and she panicked. Whatever happened, it's not for any person to judge. If there's an afterlife and a god, then let the universe decide what is fair.
She is trying to put everything behind her and move on. It's all she can do and she deserves her privacy.

Wishing death on another person brings really bad karma, don't you know? Don't wish death on others.

I'm not saying what she did was right. I'm just saying that none of us had to walk in her shoes. None of us should judge. Give the girl her privacy and let her try to rebuild her life in peace.
I think killing a small child removes the bad karma.

And the evidence was EXTREMELY overwhelming that she did kill her child. Even if the judge himself was in pure shock when the verdict was "not guilty."

Old 02-08-2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:

It was most likely accidental. She drugged the child(many single moms who can't seem to give up the party life do in order to go out).

And knock off the "don't judge" nonsense. We're not talking about someone who wrote a hot check or shoplifted.

We're talking about a child killer.

To use your logic we should release all those killers in jail, after all they will be judged by God.

I suppose you think the two VA Tech students who did a "thrill kill" and slit the throat of a 13 year old girl for kicks, shouldn't be judged.

Give the girl her privacy? How about she keep a low profile? Move out of FL, dye her hair, try and stay under the radar?

Ask that poor woman Ms. Gonzales, whom Casey lied about and said she was watching the little girl, you know the woman who received death threats. Anthony got her name off an apt. rental list, and made up a story.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:09 AM

8,806 posts, read 4,465,685 times
I lived in Central Florida while this trial was happening, and when the later George Zimmerman/Travon Martin trial was going on. Justice was not served in either case, and I lay the blame on prosecutorial over-reach. Both times went for a Murder 1 conviction with Manslaughter evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events