Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 05:29 PM

58 posts, read 50,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The silence from European and American feminists is deafening.
Yep, too busy complaining about "manspreading" "depictions of women in video games" and "educating" young women in their college women's studies courses about how evil men in western countries are to give a damn. Feminism today is a total joke. But hey, they'll happily back up women that lie about being raped and carry around a mattress!

Yet happily welcome invaders that are hundred times worse than what they can expect from western men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erauso1592 View Post
We need another Crusades...a Reconquista.We know that was the only thing that got them out of Europe back then in those days. They were pushing as far as Romania, Hungary and even Vienna, Austria.See 1683: The Siege of Vienna | History Today

Their whole goal is to conquer. Look it up in the Koran. It's as crystal clear as a bell. If they can't do it with war, they will do it as "refugees" by coming in and raping, building mosques, buying up real estate, etc. They're a poison. An evil like no other. They make Nazis and Communists in Soviet Russia look humanitarian.The Nazis and Commies made no pretense about who and what they are. You saw them coming. You knew what you were in for. But these lowlifes sneak in under "refugees" and "we need help". Bull**. They want free gov't benefits and white European p****. They used to sell them all into harems for hundred of years and prostitute them. Now they can't do that so you have Cologne, etc. The women need to learn to kiss some a** like yesterday or they're going to all lining up at abortion/day after pill clinics.
Exactly. Funny how much Europeans get criticised for the crusades yet conveniently ignore all the widespread destruction/rape/pillaging Islam was and have always done. We have NEVER been friends and we never CAN be friends. The only semblance of peace we can have with them is letting them know under no uncertain terms that they do anything to **** us off and we'll f their day up like no tomorrow.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:33 PM

298 posts, read 269,147 times
A western man you can say "no, get lost" or even slap him and he goes away. The refugee, that won't work.He'll either ignore your "no" and try to rape you or slice your throat. So who's the lesser of the two evils?

Old 02-14-2016, 05:39 PM

298 posts, read 269,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
Exactly. Funny how much Europeans get criticised for the crusades yet conveniently ignore all the widespread destruction/rape/pillaging Islam was and have always done. We have NEVER been friends and we never CAN be friends. The only semblance of peace we can have with them is letting them know under no uncertain terms that they do anything to **** us off and we'll f their day up like no tomorrow.
All this "we are a religion of peace" crap. Slavery is allowed according to the Koran. Google it. They were the ones in Africa who were already selling people, way before Spain and Portugal got there. They were selling people in Medieval Europe and all over the Middle East, before the Crusades. People have gone soft. That's the problem.

BTW, Moslems found women under the Crusader army in several battles in the Holy Land.Google and Wikipedia. Women did actively fight on horseback in armor, with weapons in the Crusades. Dressed like men and wen and did it. American Revolution too. No need for feminists back then. People did what they had to do. When evil needs to be extinguished, you go and fight.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:54 PM

1,874 posts, read 1,314,728 times
Like these Liberal idiots?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/0...gizes-to-them/

A 24-year-old girl who was the spokeswoman for “Linksjugend Solid†[Left-wing Youth Solid] was raped by three Muslim migrants at the end of January 2016.

Then, on her Facebook page, she publishes this (English translation)

Dear male refugees, perhaps of my age. Perhaps a few years younger. A bit older.
I am so sorry!

Almost a year ago I saw the hell from which you have fled. I was not directly in the heart of it, but I visited the people in the refugee camp in southern Kurdistan. I saw old grandmothers who had to take care of too many children without parents. I saw the eyes of these children. Some had not lost their light.

But I also saw children whose gaze was empty and traumatising. I showed Arabic characters to around 20 Yazidi children in their maths class and still remember how a small girl started crying only because a chair fell.

I have had a taste of the hell from which you fled. I didn’t see what happened there and didn’t experience the challenging journey you had to make.

I am glad and happy that you managed to get here. That you were able to leave IS and its war behind and did not drown in the Mediterranean.

But I am afraid YOU refugees are not safe here.

Burning asylum homes, daily attacks on refugees and a brown [tn: used in German as a synonym for Nazi] mob running through the streets. I have always fought against the fact that that’s how it is here.

I wanted an open, friendly Europe. One in which I’d be happy to live and where we would both be safe. Sorry.
I am so unbelievably sorry for both of us.

You, you are not safe, because we live in a racist society. I, I am not safe because we live in a sexist society.

But what I am most sorry about is that the circumstances of the sexist and excessive actions that were done to me will only contribute to the increasing and ever more aggressive racism to which you are exposed.

I promise you I will scream. I will not allow it to go on happening. I will not look on and do nothing and let it happen when racists and concerned citizens say you are the problem.

You are not the problem. You are actually not any problem. You are mostly wonderful people, who have earned the right as much as anyone else to be safe and free. That you for being who you are – and it’s great that you are here.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:09 PM

I hate saying this being a woman myself but I have no issue with those like her only getting what they want. Perhaps next time she'll get another dose of the people she loves so much and be gang-raped.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:11 PM

22,286 posts, read 11,787,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivininRoc85 View Post
So is America ^^^^

I do agree with you about many people being gullible and always having to have a boogieman
So you think America is "very racist". Well, feel free to move to a country that is 100% free of any racism. I'm sure that your friends and neighbors will gladly help you pack!

Old 02-14-2016, 06:14 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,487,179 times
Quote:
Yep, too busy complaining about "manspreading" "depictions of women in video games" and "educating" young women in their college women's studies courses about how evil men in western countries are to give a damn. Feminism today is a total joke. But hey, they'll happily back up women that lie about being raped and carry around a mattress!

Yet happily welcome invaders that are hundred times worse than what they can expect from western men.
You act like rape doesn't exist in this country. It does. Yet the usual suspects continually blame the victim when it does happen, every single time. It's disgusting, no matter who does it or where it happens. Those pigs aren't doing anything new that hasn't already been happening here. Keep pretending that only Syrian refugees are capable of this type of behavior though, it's so genuine.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:16 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,487,179 times
Quote:
I hate saying this being a woman myself but I have no issue with those like her only getting what they want. Perhaps next time she'll get another dose of the people she loves so much and be gang-raped.
And you as a woman should be ashamed of those words you just posted.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:18 PM

7,786 posts, read 7,991,290 times
is that you Monica?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events