Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 11:43 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,884,900 times

Advertisements

Thought this might bring a chuckle to our otherwise often stressful Current Events.

A young fellow (apparently in the United Kingdom) - the reason I know it must be the UK is the chap said he was out "having a ***," meaning out smoking a cigarette - if this was in San Francisco "having a ***" might bring an entirely different image to mind, as it might in Alabama also.

But I digress. Whilst he was enjoying his smoke someone ran up and locked a padlock through his oversize ear piercing.

So if you were thinking of getting one of those big rings in your ear, you might want to plug the hole. LOL

Man puts padlock through this man's flesh tunnel in his ear | Metro News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2016, 11:45 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,884,900 times
PS - Pfffffttt to the CD auto-text censor - ruined my humor. Well folks, use your imagination in the discussion. LOL

Old 03-06-2016, 12:12 AM

7,046 posts, read 8,861,275 times
I have thought that it would be cool to put a big heavy padlock through an ear gauge hole, that is one of the most disgusting trends ever.

Old 03-06-2016, 03:27 PM

24,230 posts, read 16,911,280 times
The kid looks like a real winner. Imagine him arriving at your house... "Ahhh I'm here to pickup your daughter" for a date.

Those big grommet things are so stupid and gross. I remember asking a working guy about his and he said his boss made him take them out while he was on the clock.... And I thought "swinging earlobes are any better?? "

Here is an idea for anyone who has those stupid holes I think they should be required to run a rope through them and attach the other end to their belt loops, at least it would solve the equally stupid saggy pants fad.

Old 03-06-2016, 03:51 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,247,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The kid looks like a real winner. Imagine him arriving at your house... "Ahhh I'm here to pickup your daughter" for a date.

Those big grommet things are so stupid and gross. I remember asking a working guy about his and he said his boss made him take them out while he was on the clock.... And I thought "swinging earlobes are any better?? "

Here is an idea for anyone who has those stupid holes I think they should be required to run a rope through them and attach the other end to their belt loops, at least it would solve the equally stupid saggy pants fad.
They'll be even more so when they are in their 60's & 70's. But perhaps they will compliment the wrinkled & faded tattoos a bit.

Old 03-06-2016, 04:21 PM

4,334 posts, read 4,273,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

A fashion statement I could endorse!!!

Old 03-06-2016, 10:27 PM

7,721 posts, read 6,277,770 times
What ever happened to Ubangis?

Old 03-06-2016, 10:56 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,892,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
They'll be even more so when they are in their 60's & 70's. But perhaps they will compliment the wrinkled & faded tattoos a bit.
There is surgery available for people that don't wear them anymore and want the expanded skin removed. Its a similar process to labiaplasty surgery for women that have too much extra skin/flaps down there and want things to look newer.

Old 03-06-2016, 11:49 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,882,867 times
I don't like gauges either but not liking them doesn't give you the right to go stick a padlock through the holes. I don't think this is that funny, it's a huge invasion of personal space and probably could be considered some type of assault or other type of minor offense. I mean you can't just go around sticking locks on/through people's body parts.

Old 03-07-2016, 12:08 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,000,019 times
Soon everyone will be doing it. They'll sell fake ultralight locks meant to be worn on the ears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events