Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 08:31 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,093,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
have a giant lotto
$50 a ticket, the winner gets to fly/drive there on their own dime and execute this pos, with their own gun and bullets...you can shoot him in the head, or blow off his kneecaps, shoot him in the groin, and watch him die slowly...on pay per view so if you want to watch it live, you pay for it
put it on the news later so everyone can see what happens to these low lifes
Id buy a ticket...

all proceeds goes to the non-gang-member family
I get where you're coming from with this post, but if we make a spectacle of his death we take one step closer being like the guy who pulled the trigger who seems more interested in killing and dying than living. No, I'd rather keep it low key and cost effective. End his life quick.

Not to mention the 9yr old was the son of a gang member. In this, and many other cases, there is no non-gang-member family to send the proceeds to.

As someone said, we are saturated with guns, so the idea that it's illegal for a felon to own one is kinda silly. They will get one, we will tack on another charge, and they will still get out early due to overcrowding and cost controls put in place by private prison companies. Give the man his trial by a jury of his peers, if proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he executed a 9 yr old, then take him some place isolated and shoot him with appropriate legal witnesses. Nothing complicated and expensive like lethal injection. Shoot him, have doc confirm no pulse, cremate the body. Done and Done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 10:25 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,629,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
He might get that message in prison.

death penalty is definitely in order here!

Old 03-10-2016, 11:07 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok
Whoa. Brilliant insight. How did you ever think of it? I wonder if this is the first time in the history of the human race anyone ever had that thought. That a horrible criminal doesn't deserve to live. Where do you get these brilliant ideas?
I just thought of it EOK ... This scum doesnt deserve the light of day!!

Old 03-10-2016, 11:53 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I just thought of it EOK ... This scum doesnt deserve the light of day!!
There is always somebody who thinks a monster like this deserves better. Firing squad sounds good to me.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:43 PM

7,034 posts, read 6,287,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
There is always somebody who thinks a monster like this deserves better. Firing squad sounds good to me.
I think they should pull out his fingernails and toenails before execution. Maybe cut off his hands when the previous methods pain wore off.

Okay, I am sadistic, but only in a case like this.

Old 03-12-2016, 09:33 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Why is everyone so bloodthirsty? Instead of waiting for people to commit horrible crimes, so we can get horrible revenge on them, we should find ways to prevent the horrible crimes.
ok

like what

Old 03-12-2016, 10:02 AM

4,666 posts, read 5,088,722 times
Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but they were thinking about going to a local park and shooting more women and child, but decided not to do that. It is an atrocious crime, but not even the worse one since the beginning of 2015. In September 2015 a misremembered toddler was found in a lagoon.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:04 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
This man should be, after as fair a trial as possible, be executed by hanging in a public park near the location of the crime. After an appropriate time like a few days he can be lowered to the ground and the rope recovered for reuse.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:09 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
From what I understand, the kid wasn't just supposed to be shot and killed. The initial plan was to kidnap, torture/mutilate the child and then kill him after they had chopped off his body parts.

Old 03-12-2016, 11:11 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,984,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelu View Post
death penalty is definitely in order here!
Sadly , Illinois abolished it. The gangbanger will flourish in prison though...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events