Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 10:24 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,475,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
You can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can never empty the trash out of the girl.

Madonna is like the grandmother of trash, then came Courtney Love, Brittany Spears and Christiana Agulera, so is it any wonder we have dozens of Mileys, Snookies, Kardashians, Tila Tequilas, Keshas, etc. these days?

These people will exist as long as the citizenry keeps giving them (and the industry enabling them) millions to act trashy with limited talent. Stop giving them money please. Stop feeding their industry.

THIS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2016, 10:32 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default The ablum is great ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
She's old. Gotta try things to stay relevant. and yes, ewwww
All these people smack talking need to stop brushing off her actual work. I have listened to the new album and went to the concert and the work is top notch. She found still compete and best out any younger artist out there and I go to a lot of concerts. It was an amazing show. There is no debating that. She is still at the top of her game. No need to be ageist.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:37 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default Not sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
We don't let guys off the hook for messing around with underage girls because "how could they know". You don't DO anything unless you CHECK THEIR AGE FIRST! No mystery, doesn't take a rocket scientist.
To be honest I have seen lots of risky stuff at concerts and street shows. Ex Romeo Santos in his recent tour invites a girl/ women on stage, gives her a lap dance type thing and takes her in a bed with him and pulls the covers over them for several minutes. Like I said if you agree to go one stage better be prepared or not go.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:41 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,276,723 times
Everyone saying to sue her is one of the many things wrong with the USA.

Especially all these "if it were my kid...."

Per the article, if it WAS your kid, your kid didn't have a problem with it.

I seriously hope all these people wouldn't try and turn something into a trauma for "their kid" just to get cash, or because you feel ashamed that she wasn't bothered by it, or for any other reason.

Old 03-21-2016, 09:07 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
Early onset dementia? That would explain a lot.
Huh? She's been doing stuff like this since she was 20. <shrug>

Old 03-21-2016, 09:37 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I'm definitely no prude, but am disgusted reading what happened.

Madonna is a skanky h0. She hasn't changed a bit.

Old 03-21-2016, 10:41 AM

4,861 posts, read 2,672,101 times
Quote:
Gesturing to her crotch she added, “You want to make my hole big again?”

I thought Dennis Rodman did that....lol.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:02 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Why is she a pathetic aging star and Mick Jaggar still gets to be all kinds of crazy with concerts and women and he's in his 70s? There is a serious double standard here.

And how was Madonna supposed to know the girl was 17? She could have thought the girl was in her 20s for all we know. It's not like people are wearing their age on their sleeves.
Where did I say Mick Jagger prancing around in his 70s like he did in the 70s is appropriate? I didn't.

The Rolling Stones looked like they died 5 years ago and someone forgot to tell them.

As I said earlier to quote Grace Slick "there is nothing more pathetic than a 60 year old rock star", now I don't think they can't perform anymore but tone it down in your dress and your antics.

Look at Rod Stewart, he comes out in a suit now and does some of the old standards, he isn't wearing his tight jumpsuits from more than 40 years ago.

If an average person who was 55 was dressing like they were in their 20s(man or woman) and going out to clubs frequented by people in their 20s it would be pathetic. Now it doesn't mean they can't go out and have fun, but dress appropriate(you can still be stylish) an go to places that people in your age range.

Again "there is nothing tragic about being 50, unless you try and act 25".

Old 03-21-2016, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Madonna is a skanky h0. She hasn't changed a bit.
And there in lies the problem. She is still dressing and acting like she is in her 20s, when 60 is coming up fast.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I was replying to the comment stating there was nothing more pathetic than an aging starlet. The links were all women. And no, you may think Jaggar is disgusting, but most people praise him for his exploits while saying women like Madonna are pathetic.
That is not was said, you're misquoting.

Grace Slick said "there is nothing more pathetic than an aging rock star", didn't say female rock star.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events