Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 07:05 AM

724 posts, read 593,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHfan View Post
Not much different than an internet big mouth pos wanna be tough guy spewing ignorant BS.
Oh don't worry I'm a big mouth in real life too. And by the way city data, I've been flagged for way less than calling someone a pos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
The guy is lucky; could have been a gun instead of the car. No doubt the car driver should go to prison for his actions. There was no reason for lethal force as far as I could see. Driving over the bike was lethal force in my opinion.

There is a lesson here for the motorcycle rider as well. Maybe you keep you mouth shut? Maybe if you don't like the way someone is driving you distance yourself from their vehicle?

Just because you bought a Harley and play dress up as if you are an outlaw biker doesn't mean you are. You are just a middle age poser. Nobody thinks you're "cool" or "dangerous" or even "tough". You are desperate for attention is all. Have fun with that.
My point exactly, both parties, much like two monkeys flinging poo in the zoo, are wrong here.

Old 06-07-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
There is some real hostility toward bikers here.

I'm 64 years old, been riding bikes since I was 14. I've never threatened or hit anyone or belonged to a 'gang', though I have ridden with a number of clubs.

I've worked in legitimate jobs my entire life and am now retired at the beach.

I am certainly not gay, nor particularly macho nor any of the other foul things bikers are being called here.
Listen, I've owned multiple bikes as well. No one is criticizing all bikers. What they are criticizing is the mob mentality of people on baggers that think they are in a MC because they molt off their Best Buy uniform once a month and put on leather. It's become a real joke.

Old 06-07-2016, 01:00 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,225,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
Listen, I've owned multiple bikes as well. No one is criticizing all bikers. What they are criticizing is the mob mentality of people on baggers that think they are in a MC because they molt off their Best Buy uniform once a month and put on leather. It's become a real joke.
Wow, you must be an expert on all things MC and the people who ride them.
I wonder if your multiple bikes (2)were ricer dirt bikes.

Old 06-07-2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHfan View Post
Wow, you must be an expert on all things MC and the people who ride them.
I wonder if your multiple bikes (2)were ricer dirt bikes.
Thanks for confirming my point on the idiocy of certain motorcycle archetypes. Let me ask you a question genius. Who really cares what kind of bikes I had? Does that make me any less or more of an expert about motorcycle culture because of what brand of bike I decided to buy? I pretty much equally hate gangs of roving pubescent minded morons no matter if they're perched atop American steel or a brightly colored Japanese crotch rocket, as the gunnery sergeant from full metal jacket would say, " you are all equally worthless in my eyes."

Last edited by Rafo1981; 06-07-2016 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Grammar

Old 06-07-2016, 01:19 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,225,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
Thanks for confirming my point on the idiocy of certain motorcycle archetypes. Let me ask you a question genius. Who really cares what kind of bikes I had? Does that make me any less or more of an expert about motorcycle culture because of what brand of bike I decided to buy? I pretty much equally hate gangs of roving pubescent minded morons no matter if they're perched atop American steel or a brightly colored Japanese crotch rocket, as the gunnery sergeant from full metal jacket would say, " you are all equally worthless in my eyes."
Just like your opinions, right? I knew it.

Old 06-10-2016, 03:36 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,806,194 times
Apparently, honking your horn at another vehicle is now considered road rage... or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNeS8GB0mRQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events