U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 08:49 AM

2,056 posts, read 1,836,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
They won't be laughing much longer. Right wing parties are growing stronger at an exponential pace.

The Europeans have been so liberalized/feminized/emaculated that they don't know how strong they are, but they still have the wealth and weapons to kick every Mulsim out of their countries, and indeed, wipe Islam off of the earth, if they so chose.
I thank you for this comment. Your observation of the liberal, feminist society does not benefit the ones who think it will. They end up losing, again. Either through blatant assault, or through inadvertant, but very deliberate social planning.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:01 AM

5,682 posts, read 1,712,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Of course I don't think there should be more men who are going to sexually assault women, but how do you screen for that?
Simple. Keep them all out. A country's immigration policy is supposed to be for the benefit of its citizens, and these people have nothing we want or need.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:10 AM

42,203 posts, read 49,740,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
This is completely irrelevant. This isn't even about us, it's about Germany/Europe and it's not the first time something like this has been reported to have happened.

Luckily we aren't as welcoming to refugees as some of Europe has been, at least not yet, but it doesn't mean we don't have other people coming here from elsewhere who don't like to assimilate.
Germany also has a nice long history of rape culture and has an ASTONISHING underreporting rate .

Old 06-01-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Well wonder no more! I read news in various countries and can tell you that it's gotten so bad in Germany that the government has told women not to walk alone.

Got that? The onus is on the victims and potential victims, not the ones perpetuating the crimes.
Yeah, hi.
They tell women the same thing here.
Don't walk alone.
Always have a friend.
Always let someone know where you are.
Cover your drink.
Blah blah blah blah.

Let's be real here.

The real problem isn't men raping women at a concert. This is a well-known event in every country in the world. Including Germany. It's not that men are looking for leering or making comments at women. That happens everywhere as well. I've traveled the world rather extensively and lived in the United States for long enough to know that this is an international problem.

The REAL problem is that it's brown men doing it who are foreign and icky.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:18 AM

1,504 posts, read 574,673 times
If a person is invited into your home and disrespect you and starts making advances towards your wife and daughter...You kick him out. How hard is that for the authorities to understand? The problem is that there are so many of these intruders in Germany and in Europe in general.

They let the numbers get to high and a type of internal displacement of the original citizens is happening. If you come down hard on these criminals there will be RIOTS - they are all social media savvy and can organize in hours bringing about great destruction.

Like I said before. If you are going to bring in new national family members you had better know them before you open the door. Liberal progressives are reckless and do not practice due diligence when it comes to making important decisions...they make their decisions through emotion not logic.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Maybe there's something I'm missing here, but why aren't these women giving a knuckle sandwich to some of these men? The man that gropes me will have a broken hand, period.
These aren't one-on-one encounters. The women are being attacked by groups, in a crowd.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoznots View Post

Unfortunately, and I know I may get flack for this, but it's one big problem with letting women in politics since they are much more easily swayed by their emotions rather than logic and rational thinking. Is bad.
See?

It's not just those dirty foreign brown guys who see women as weak and "less than."

Old 06-01-2016, 09:22 AM

1,504 posts, read 574,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Yeah, hi.
They tell women the same thing here.
Don't walk alone.
Always have a friend.
Always let someone know where you are.
Cover your drink.
Blah blah blah blah.

Let's be real here.

The real problem isn't men raping women at a concert. This is a well-known event in every country in the world. Including Germany. It's not that men are looking for leering or making comments at women. That happens everywhere as well. I've traveled the world rather extensively and lived in the United States for long enough to know that this is an international problem.

NO YOU ARE WRONG. It is not about icky brown men doing it. If you read the reports it is about how they are doing it. They operate in groups or gangs. They pick out a victim and encircle them like predators hunting down prey. It is institutionalized organized gang rape. They do this at home. Check out the stats on rapes in India.

This is not about some homely kinked out internet masturbating guy from Boston dropping a roffie in a girls drink.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:31 AM

5,412 posts, read 8,277,963 times
Default Not just a few bad apples...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Of course I don't think there should be more men who are going to sexually assault women, but how do you screen for that? Ask everyone as they come through customs their view on women? Only those who say they are feminist get to continue into the country? There are going to be a few bad apples within any group. But because these 5 Pakistanis out of the 76,000 living in Germany committed a crime, they should all be denied access to Western countries? There are plenty of Pakistanis who have done great things. Lets not let a few criminals represent an entire country. I'm sure you would not like to be judged based on some of the horrible crimes Americans have committed.
You've probably seen this in the news recently...

Pakistani men can beat wives 'lightly' to punish them, council says - CNN.com

Old 06-01-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

It has nothing to do with "icky", but, yes, obviously, the thing that makes this so bad is that it is brown, foreign men doing it. That means it's not just sexual aggression; it's also racial aggression. And it's not just sexual and racial aggression; it's sexual and racial aggression that could easily be prevented by the government simply not inviting them into the country. The German government's asylum policy is highly racist against native Germans.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 06-01-2016 at 09:40 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or