Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 12:23 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,271,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
A group of asylum seekers sexually assaulted numerous women at a free concert in Germany at the weekend in attacks similar to those carried out in Cologne on New Year's Eve.
Three Pakistani men are already under arrest after 26 women filed complaints that they had been improperly touched, fondled and groped during the festival in the city of Darmstadt.
Police have said the number of complainants could rise.

When will Germany get the point?

Read more: 26 women sexually assaulted at German concert with victims surrounded by migrant men | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

26 women sexually assaulted at German concert with victims surrounded by migrant men | Daily Mail Online

In all honesty, these arab refugees are laughing in face of Germans, Swedes, Danes etc. The response of these nations to the ongoing crime sprees is indeed laughable. What has happened over there?. Can they not stand up for what is right anymore without all these illogical words and actions to explain away their cowardice.
Again, it has to be said, the refugees from arab countries currently in Germany and Scandinavia are having a field day as the authorities try and turn a blind eye to what is going on around them.
Maybe if this was just an isolated incident , then it could be just let go, but when it happens at such an alarming rate, then inaction on the part of the authorities can not be condoned.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:38 AM

30,787 posts, read 21,921,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
It sure does.

No need to invite more from other cultures to increase the diversity of those that view women as meat.

Agree or do you think we need more?
We need more! They know how to treat western woman like they want to be treated

Old 06-01-2016, 12:49 AM

15,546 posts, read 11,982,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
It sure does.

No need to invite more from other cultures to increase the diversity of those that view women as meat.

Agree or do you think we need more?
Of course I don't think there should be more men who are going to sexually assault women, but how do you screen for that? Ask everyone as they come through customs their view on women? Only those who say they are feminist get to continue into the country? There are going to be a few bad apples within any group. But because these 5 Pakistanis out of the 76,000 living in Germany committed a crime, they should all be denied access to Western countries? There are plenty of Pakistanis who have done great things. Lets not let a few criminals represent an entire country. I'm sure you would not like to be judged based on some of the horrible crimes Americans have committed.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:49 AM

7,026 posts, read 6,265,996 times
I hope a decent American man knows who you are and also knows what needs to be done to the likes of you.

This is meant for ls juan, in response to his comment about Western woman

Old 06-01-2016, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
I hope a decent American man knows who you are and also knows what needs to be done to the likes of you.
"... knows what needs to be done to the likes of you" What is that supposed to mean? You hope I am sexually assaulted? That is a disturbing comment to make about someone you don't even know.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:59 AM

7,026 posts, read 6,265,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
"... knows what needs to be done to the likes of you" What is that supposed to mean? You hope I am sexually assaulted? That is a disturbing comment to make about someone you don't even know.
I edited it so you would know it was not meant for you. I found ls Juan' s response offensive to women.

Old 06-01-2016, 01:16 AM

15,503 posts, read 10,456,901 times
"26 women are sexually assaulted at German Concert By Middle Eastern Asylum Seekers"

New Year's eve was six months ago, these refugees have had ample time to get the memo. It appears they don't care and that's alarming. What a mess.

Old 06-01-2016, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
I edited it so you would know it was not meant for you. I found ls Juan' s response offensive to women.
What was offensive, that someone's personal taste in men is different then yours? But wishing them to be sexually assaulted is somehow not offensive, right...

Old 06-01-2016, 02:10 AM

4,656 posts, read 4,106,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
In all honesty, these arab refugees are laughing in face of Germans, Swedes, Danes etc. The response of these nations to the ongoing crime sprees is indeed laughable. What has happened over there?. Can they not stand up for what is right anymore without all these illogical words and actions to explain away their cowardice.
Again, it has to be said, the refugees from arab countries currently in Germany and Scandinavia are having a field day as the authorities try and turn a blind eye to what is going on around them.
Maybe if this was just an isolated incident , then it could be just let go, but when it happens at such an alarming rate, then inaction on the part of the authorities can not be condoned.
They won't be laughing much longer. Right wing parties are growing stronger at an exponential pace.

The Europeans have been so liberalized/feminized/emaculated that they don't know how strong they are, but they still have the wealth and weapons to kick every Mulsim out of their countries, and indeed, wipe Islam off of the earth, if they so chose.

These are still the people of Leonidas and the 300, Xenophon and the 10,000, Epaminondas, Alexander the Great, Scipio Africanus, Miltiades, Gaius Julius Caesar, Vercingetorix, Boudica, Trajan, Charles Martel, Charlemagne, Bohemond, Richard Cour De Leon, Egil Skallagrimsson, William the Conqueror, King Alfred, Edward I, Henry V, Wlad the Impaler, Gustaves Aldophus, Cordaba, Cortez, Frederick the Great, Napolean, Lord Nelson, the Duke of Wellington, T.E. Lawrence, Mongtomery, Heinz Gudarian, and Erwin Rommel.

And in my lifetime, Muslims worldwide are going to be taught as much.

I for one cannot wait for the practitioners of the religion of rape, murder and pedophilia to reap the whirlwind. I just hope when it does go down, the Euros do not forget that left wing trash that enabled their countries to be overrun.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:44 AM

6,996 posts, read 4,857,432 times
Maybe there's something I'm missing here, but why aren't these women giving a knuckle sandwich to some of these men? The man that gropes me will have a broken hand, period. And I have no problems skinning my knuckles on the jaw of a guy that tries to do anything else, either. I've had to do it before and I'll do it again if I have to.

By the way, I really wish people wouldn't bring left wing and right wing into this sort of discussion. I'm as liberal as you could imagine, but if I had my way, those immigrants would have been assimilating into my country or they'd be on the fast boat back home before they could so much as blink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events