Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 08:15 AM

7,676 posts, read 5,519,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
26 women are sexually assaulted at German Concert By Middle Eastern Asylum Seekers
The title of this thread is not supported by the OP's link. Pakistan is not located in the Middle East and there is no mention at all to Middle Easterners in the article the OP linked to.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:24 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
This happens at every concert venue in America. And bus. And subway. You don't hear about it because women know that nothing will be done if they go to the police. I speak from experience, and with much worse examples in my own history.

Such things always struck me as rarer in Europe. I have no doubt that many of the refugees the problem. Trauma begets trauma and all that jazz (not an excuse - they should still be prosecuted). But the *only* reason you're hearing about this is because it's refugees. You didn't hear about the dozens of women, including one of my best friends, who were groped at Boston Calling last weekend. In fact, few probably even reported it, unfortunately.
You think their behavior is based on trauma? Where is the emoticon laughing it's head off when you need it?

Do yourself a favor and google Lara Logan raped in Egypt. A little education about other cultures and behavior would be helpful.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:26 AM

1,504 posts, read 850,566 times
German guilt and blind benevolence will never remove the stain and sin that was WW2.. This generation of Germans had better realize through example what white Christian guilt did to America with the rebuilding of Japan...who after recovery with the help of Western money....over took Auto manufacturing and the electronics industry...be careful of sympathetic compassion for former enemies....they might just bite the hand that feeds them.

Europe is so secular now that they have no real Christian base...nor has anyone taken the time to read and understand the Koran....or general culture. Germans are now a strange mix of aggressive financers and sucky girly men.... As money lending bankers who destroyed Greece because they thought that the men retiring at fifty to drink coffee and smoke cigarettes was obscene.

Actually on a intergenerational basis...I have little sympathy for the grand children of the Nazis....a little more punishment might do them good.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:27 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,983,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
The title of this thread is not supported by the OP's link. Pakistan is not located in the Middle East and there is no mention at all to Middle Easterners in the article the OP linked to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

The Greater Middle East was a political term coined by the second Bush administration in the first decade of the 21st century, to denote various countries, pertaining to the Muslim world, specifically Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Various Central Asian countries are sometimes also included.

It appears your claim of pakistan being/not being included in the "coin term" middle east is quite debatable.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I was just in germany for two weeks (in the beginning of may) . You would be surprised by how many germans I talked to that said they they are welcoming for the refugees because of what the Germans did in WWII. Its like they have been brainwashed. I talked to about a half dozen and all were in support of helping them.

In Berlin, My wife and I were going to dinner at the Alexander Platz (radio tower) we were walking up and there were a group of middle eastern guys drinking (8-10) They were pretty scary looking . My wife was dressed modestly and wasn't revealing at all . These guys literally were staring at her very scarily. I stared right back at them and made direct eye contact. After they seen me looking back they looked away. I said to myself...I wonder what happens if a girl walks by without a guy ...
Well wonder no more! I read news in various countries and can tell you that it's gotten so bad in Germany that the government has told women not to walk alone.

Got that? The onus is on the victims and potential victims, not the ones perpetuating the crimes.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:31 AM

8,103 posts, read 6,744,253 times
mein Deutschland...sigh....

Old 06-01-2016, 08:33 AM

105 posts, read 118,742 times
What I find ironic is that it is a woman that lets these cretins in with open arms and tries to pressure other countries to as well. Angela Merkel is a disgrace to Germany and to women and I am not even a woman.

Unfortunately, and I know I may get flack for this, but it's one big problem with letting women in politics since they are much more easily swayed by their emotions rather than logic and rational thinking. Is it any wonder that the good majority of anti-immigrant groups are composed of men while women are usually a small minority of it and are the ones most likely to be all "Oooh look at these poor suffering refugees, we must let them in and give them all the help in the world regardless of the consequences". This is a case where women's natures are their ultimate downfall.

I can't say I feel to bad if some of the women that were assaulted were the pro-immigration let's all hold hands and let people in that are nothing like us and completely incompatible with civilised living types. For other women I do feel bad.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:34 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Angela Merkel is no doubt still telling German women to cover up.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoznots View Post
What I find ironic is that it is a woman that lets these cretins in with open arms and tries to pressure other countries to as well. Angela Merkel is a disgrace to Germany and to women and I am not even a woman.

Unfortunately, and I know I may get flack for this, but it's one big problem with letting women in politics since they are much more easily swayed by their emotions rather than logic and rational thinking. Is it any wonder that the good majority of anti-immigrant groups are composed of men while women are usually a small minority of it and are the ones most likely to be all "Oooh look at these poor suffering refugees, we must let them in and give them all the help in the world regardless of the consequences". This is a case where women's natures are their ultimate downfall.

I can't say I feel to bad if some of the women that were assaulted were the pro-immigration let's all hold hands and let people in that are nothing like us and completely incompatible with civilised living types. For other women I do feel bad.
There have been some extremely strong female leaders who have made the right decisions, so I don't buy this.

I think it's possible that someone who has dirt on her (think recorded phone calls) pushed her to accept them as a precedent to do the same here (or some other agenda).

Old 06-01-2016, 08:46 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,566,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Make room for the apologists who will now accuse you of Islamophobia.
Yep. They will want to know when you plan on slaughtering these immigrants the way that Harambe the gorilla was killed.

THIS is why America needs non-PC for leadership.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events