Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 10:57 AM

16,277 posts, read 10,408,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
We don't condemn all Muslims. We also don't deny that Muslims are the problem of our day. I agree with Trump. Unless and until we have a better means of vetting out troublemakers and terrorists, ban middle east Muslims from coming here because they are the ones causing the problem.

This isn't about us "banning Muslims". It's about us demanding better investigations. Any middle eastern Muslim that we already know isn't a problem shouldn't be banned from travel. Our open border policy was never meant to be a suicide mission.
Again the point is we have an incident involving 3 Muslims and people are saying "see, what do you expect?". This again is the same mentality that I could use regarding gun ownership and tragic accidents. In both instances we are taking isolated incidents and trying to make blanket statements about everyone in that particular group.

While I agree that all refuges should be properly vetted terrorist ties you can't just generalize about all Muslims based on the actions of these 3.

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Well I guess that I'm insane then because this happens all the freakin time here in this country with white people and brown people and all sorts of people and you don't get this Muslim hating nonsense or vilification of an entire group of people regarding them.

Treating women as less then and expecting them to be subordinate to men is not condoned in our culture overall, yet it happens anyway. Violence, rape and sexual assault against women are considered to be serious crimes in our culture, yet some people still rape and assault women in spite of that. In Pakistan, rape and sexual assault and violence against women are not considered to be serious crimes and are at times even condoned by the dominant culture. That is why people are ringing the alarm bells. People do not want to allow large groups of men who come from a culture such as this into our country as it will put more and more women at risk. Noticing that many of the immigrants who come from misogynist cultures are not even trying to assimilate and are instead blatantly attacking women in public is not a sign of racism or unfair stereotypes, it's a sign that people have their eyes open and understand the issues that may come with a massive influx of male immigrants from countries that do not respect women in the least.

7,736 posts, read 4,986,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Again the point is we have an incident involving 3 Muslims and people are saying "see, what do you expect?". This again is the same mentality that I could use regarding gun ownership and tragic accidents.

While I agree that all refuges should be properly vetted terrorist ties you can't just generalize about all Muslims based on the actions of these 3.
It was actually a group of 10 . Only 3 were caught and released.

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Well I guess that I'm insane then because this happens all the freakin time here in this country with white people and brown people and all sorts of people and you don't get this Muslim hating nonsense or vilification of an entire group of people regarding them.
Stan, you're failing to see the big picture. We're not just discussing rape, although that's what this specific thread is about. We're discussing cultural differences and an inability to assimilate, which is changing entire regions of the world.

Making demands in the countries that took them in, making life so miserable for people that they are leaving their home country to feel safe again (French Jews), assaults on women, etc. It's not just in Germany.

Stop trying to ignore the problem by deflecting the conversation with nonsense about what happens here and what they look like or their religion or anything else.

You continue to offend with your false accusations and rhetoric.

Old 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,376,172 times
Quote:
Mass taharrush jinsi.... The socially-accepted Arab gang rape practice used as a form of control and punishment of women (along with legalized public beatings) who dare to appear at public events... Where does this "happen all the freakin' time" in this country - the U.S.? Please provide examples.

p.s. I have lived/worked in an Arab country, Europe, and now, happily, the U.S. and, as a woman, know this kind of treatment of women does not "happen all the freakin' time" here. It's disappointing that people don't understand/appreciate the difference in environment.

"attacks reflect a misogynist ideology that blames women for leaving the house, seeks to terrorize them out of public life, and views sexual violence as a source of shame for the victim, not the attacker. - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass...sault_in_Egypt

The Arabic gang-rape 'Taharrush' phenomenon which has spread to Europe | Daily Mail Online

German police: It's an Arab rape game called Taharrush, and now it has come to Europe

Taharrush - The Sickening And Terrifying Arab Rape Game That Is Spreading Across Europe

‘Taharrush’: Shock Video Shows Rape Culture the West is Importing » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Europe is enabling a rape culture | New York Post

Last edited by GoCUBS1; 06-01-2016 at 11:25 AM..

Old 06-01-2016, 11:15 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,034,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

These are still the people of Leonidas and the 300, Xenophon and the 10,000, Epaminondas, Alexander the Great, Scipio Africanus, Miltiades, Gaius Julius Caesar, Vercingetorix, Boudica, Trajan, Charles Martel, Charlemagne, Bohemond, Richard Cour De Leon, Egil Skallagrimsson, William the Conqueror, King Alfred, Edward I, Henry V, Wlad the Impaler, Gustaves Aldophus, Cordaba, Cortez, Frederick the Great, Napolean, Lord Nelson, the Duke of Wellington, T.E. Lawrence, Mongtomery, Heinz Gudarian, and Erwin Rommel.

Duke of Wellington, seriously?? I have never seen him other than posing for pics or in Wimbledon finals...

Old 06-01-2016, 11:29 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Duke of Wellington, seriously?? I have never seen him other than posing for pics or in Wimbledon finals...

I said THE Duke of Wellington:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur..._of_Wellington

The Iron Duke, The "conqueror of the world's conqueror." Or, as the Brits used to called him: "Ar' Arthur."

Old 06-01-2016, 11:39 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
3 muslims sexually assaulted 26 women?
Yeah? And one person took out 22 kids at a school. What do you have to say about that?

Old 06-01-2016, 11:56 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Maybe there's something I'm missing here, but why aren't these women giving a knuckle sandwich to some of these men? The man that gropes me will have a broken hand, period. And I have no problems skinning my knuckles on the jaw of a guy that tries to do anything else, either. I've had to do it before and I'll do it again if I have to.

By the way, I really wish people wouldn't bring left wing and right wing into this sort of discussion. I'm as liberal as you could imagine, but if I had my way, those immigrants would have been assimilating into my country or they'd be on the fast boat back home before they could so much as blink.
Because these aren't white gentile men from the west that will let a woman hit them without retaliating. You slap one of these guys in the face, and they'll treat you like a man.

These guys will literally kick your teeth down your throat and gang rape you for something like that. They don't know what shivalry is. This is REAL LIFE, not Hollywood where women can beat men up and kick @ss.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:31 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
They won't be laughing much longer. Right wing parties are growing stronger at an exponential pace.

The Europeans have been so liberalized/feminized/emaculated that they don't know how strong they are, but they still have the wealth and weapons to kick every Mulsim out of their countries, and indeed, wipe Islam off of the earth, if they so chose.

These are still the people of Leonidas and the 300, Xenophon and the 10,000, Epaminondas, Alexander the Great, Scipio Africanus, Miltiades, Gaius Julius Caesar, Vercingetorix, Boudica, Trajan, Charles Martel, Charlemagne, Bohemond, Richard Cour De Leon, Egil Skallagrimsson, William the Conqueror, King Alfred, Edward I, Henry V, Wlad the Impaler, Gustaves Aldophus, Cordaba, Cortez, Frederick the Great, Napolean, Lord Nelson, the Duke of Wellington, T.E. Lawrence, Mongtomery, Heinz Gudarian, and Erwin Rommel.

And in my lifetime, Muslims worldwide are going to be taught as much.

I for one cannot wait for the practitioners of the religion of rape, murder and pedophilia to reap the whirlwind. I just hope when it does go down, the Euros do not forget that left wing trash that enabled their countries to be overrun.
Lets hope good sense will prevail and thwart the rapid rise of anti social behavior coming from the large influx of arab refugees.
Now lets consider what would happen to a Westerner if they displayed blatant disrespect while in an arab land. So why is it that the arab refugees are permitted to wreak havoc and go for the most part unpunished.

Maybe it is a form of Western guilt and overt compassion for a history of conquest in arab lands. Enough is enough of this softness of which the vanquished take full advantage in this time.

The great warriors and leaders mentioned above, are the greatest the World has produced. Their spirit is surely stirring a new movement of decent European citizens to bring order back to a region hurt by wanton crimes on the part of arab refugees.

When the will of the Euro people is set to defend their own from it has to be said a group of invaders, then will order finally be restored and justice for those who break their laws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events