U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 09:54 PM

1,707 posts, read 1,027,493 times

Advertisements

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM THE LEFT? WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS PROTESTING?

Oh that's right... white christian males didn't do the killings so it doesn't count.

Nothing to see here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 10:00 PM

28 posts, read 17,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM THE LEFT? WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS PROTESTING?

Oh that's right... white christian males didn't do the killings so it doesn't count.

Nothing to see here.
Yep, and the sad thing is feminists fully support immigration from these people despite the fact it is THE worst most woman-hating people you can find. Angela Merkel is a HUGELY powerful and influential woman who's decisions have helped get MANY women beaten/raped/groped etc. yet feminists fully back her. It's all a big crock!

Old 06-13-2016, 02:21 AM

3,002 posts, read 1,968,771 times
A young Pakistani woman was still breathing when police say her mother and brother set her on fire for eloping against their wishes, CNN affiliate Geo News reported. Looks like the mother wanted to inflict a painful death. Why are Muslims so cruel?

Pakistani teen burned to death by mother and brother, police say - CNN.com

Old 06-13-2016, 03:40 AM

2,731 posts, read 1,958,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivias View Post
Yep, and the sad thing is feminists fully support immigration from these people despite the fact it is THE worst most woman-hating people you can find. Angela Merkel is a HUGELY powerful and influential woman who's decisions have helped get MANY women beaten/raped/groped etc. yet feminists fully back her. It's all a big crock!

How come you can say that feminists are fully supporting immigration of these people?

I am a feminist and I don't fully support taking refugees.. That means you might state things that are not fully true.

I think situation would be different if every each refugee would commit a crime. So far they are not?

Has white and christian guys yet stopped raping and beating women btw?

"Germany's Facts and Resources for Domestic Violence(abuse)
40% of women have been physically and/or sexually abused by the age of 16.

25% of women living in Germany have experienced domestic violence by their current or ex-partner.

13% of women living in Germany since the age of 16 have sexual abuse (violence) that is illegal.(Not all forms are criminally illegal in Germany but all are wrong)

42% of women in Germany have experience psychological abuse: intimidation, slander, threats, fear

∑ 45,000 women and their children take refuge in one of the approximately 400 women's shelters in Germany."

Help Stop Domestic Abuse: Germany's Facts and Resources for Domestic Violence(abuse)

No, there should not be more this but why so less people were interested about violence against people before refugees came in?

It really bugs me as a feminist when most people would not care violence against women before some refugee is doing it.

Where was this movement for speaking for womens safety in this large amount when own men were beating and abusing own women? That does not consern or count?

Thanks for refugees for lifting the issue up what feminists has tried to lift up for decades but these same people never took them serious.. These people needed a refugee to show what has been a problem during times in their country done by their own.

Just heard of news of a white teacher pimp pimping own nation to own nation..

Where you all people are when we advertise and campaign against violence toward women, we need you to sign names for the lists to change things better for women.

WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU?

Old 06-13-2016, 04:10 AM

2,731 posts, read 1,958,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
A young Pakistani woman was still breathing when police say her mother and brother set her on fire for eloping against their wishes, CNN affiliate Geo News reported. Looks like the mother wanted to inflict a painful death. Why are Muslims so cruel?

Pakistani teen burned to death by mother and brother, police say - CNN.com
I guess all muslims are not cruel, nor would do that.

But yes, what I cannot especially understand how mothers and sisters are in this. How anyone can do that for own child.

But there is a study of sperm and what it does to a woman and according to that it changes a woman close to this certain man since a mans dna stays in a womans body. So it is not only cultural cruelty.

"It stays and mixed in the womanís gene and eventually pass it to her future child.Researchers found out that any man that has an unprotected sex will permanently leave his DNA to his partnerís body after ejaculation.This Male DNA can stay in a womanís body for decades." https://www.greenfedmind.com/mans-dn...ody-after-sex/

It also explains why couples remind more and more each others during time.

I am also interested if they could find violence gene from these certains people as some finnish men has a violence gene. They should make a study of that.

Why some people are so cruel indeed and how to change that and what to do. Especially for those who are our owns, we should could change our own system first to protect our own women from our own men right? If we cannot nor want to.. Is the answer right there? How many is actually active in this are in their real life? Do something, participate in action.

Why part of our men, so big part of men are violent towards women? Why at some countries beating kids is total ok when raising them? Why at countries law says you cannot slap adult but you can slap a kid?

Why indeed we are so weird and hypocrite of all things, especially with those things that we are doing or is accept in our own society.

I am waiting fast fixing for things now when our own peeps wants to show how much better we are...

No matter what happened in amber heard and johnny depps case, most of the feedback is blaming amber a liar because johnny is so adorable, That is how our society is thinking for our own women who claims to be beated by their husbands.

When we were going to fix that attitude?

Old 06-13-2016, 04:48 AM

2,367 posts, read 1,524,972 times
Its nice that feminists chime in to want to change this attitude, but this attitude is a symptom of a larger disease worldwide. I know there are good, loving, compassionate people all over the World, but taken as a whole, the human animals seem to be no less hateful, violent, greedy and selfish than we were in the Dark Ages.

We live in a greedy and violent world that wants to blame inanimate objects for the cause of the problem, when logically that inanimate object is merely a tool, and if one tool disappears, another will easily replace it.

Maybe its just the culture I was lucky enough to be born in, but I will never understand how a mother and brother can be so violent toward their child and sister for the crime of pursuing true love. And, not murder her compassionately, but in one of the most prolonged and painful ways possible. Is what we merely want more important than a life?

If I was a mother and my religion and/or society told me I had a right to murder my child for any crime less than attempting to murder me, I would defy my God and/or that society. I don't personally believe there is any bond or symbol more pure and sacred than a mother's love for her child.

Sibling rivalry is nothing new, but I cant help but think that if I am so violent toward the same DNA that is a mirror-image of me, I would somehow be hating and murdering myself.

To be violent toward women in general is hardly manly. How does one come to have so little regard for the very creature that made your life possible? That's about as big of a display of virility and power as watching a child squash an ant.

Everyone is not responsible for the horrific and egregious actions of two, but I cant help but wonder - what's wrong with the world?

If there is another life after we pass through this one, this young woman's new existence will assuredly be a better one. How could it possibly be worse?

R.I.P.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:56 AM

1,707 posts, read 1,027,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
How come you can say that feminists are fully supporting immigration of these people?

I am a feminist and I don't fully support taking refugees.. That means you might state things that are not fully true.

I think situation would be different if every each refugee would commit a crime. So far they are not?

Has white and christian guys yet stopped raping and beating women btw?

"Germany's Facts and Resources for Domestic Violence(abuse)
40% of women have been physically and/or sexually abused by the age of 16.

25% of women living in Germany have experienced domestic violence by their current or ex-partner.

13% of women living in Germany since the age of 16 have sexual abuse (violence) that is illegal.(Not all forms are criminally illegal in Germany but all are wrong)

42% of women in Germany have experience psychological abuse: intimidation, slander, threats, fear

∑ 45,000 women and their children take refuge in one of the approximately 400 women's shelters in Germany."

Help Stop Domestic Abuse: Germany's Facts and Resources for Domestic Violence(abuse)

No, there should not be more this but why so less people were interested about violence against people before refugees came in?

It really bugs me as a feminist when most people would not care violence against women before some refugee is doing it.

Where was this movement for speaking for womens safety in this large amount when own men were beating and abusing own women? That does not consern or count?

Thanks for refugees for lifting the issue up what feminists has tried to lift up for decades but these same people never took them serious.. These people needed a refugee to show what has been a problem during times in their country done by their own.

Just heard of news of a white teacher pimp pimping own nation to own nation..

Where you all people are when we advertise and campaign against violence toward women, we need you to sign names for the lists to change things better for women.

WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU?

This is exactly what I am talking about.
Change the subject / focus to how evil white acts have been and completely ignore what is currently going on.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:22 PM

13,432 posts, read 5,224,349 times
Quote:

But yes, what I cannot especially understand how mothers and sisters are in this. How anyone can do that for own child.

To be fair to the radical Muslims we do here anguished screeches for TV when one of their children blows themselves up killing Jews, or the Israeli Defense Force kills their children wh ile acting as human shields. They are eloquent in their grief on those occasions.

Old 06-14-2016, 10:26 PM

8,401 posts, read 9,554,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Doesn't just happen in Muslim countries. Places with other religions practice scarring women. The Hindu religion in India for example, where acid attacks are becoming more norm. Indian acid attack victims share their stories - Al Jazeera English

Also, in countries like the DRC and Sierra Leon (more tribal that Muslim but with Muslim extremism for sure) where gang rape followed by torture, mutilation, and then followed by communal rejection is commonplace. In most of Africa, sexual violence is used as a war tactic. Democratic Republic of Congo | Women Under Siege Project

Since the OP proposes that we can do nothing about any of this, I have an opposing view: Stop sending these countries "aid". Stop sending them guns, food, construction equipment, tourism, media attention, exports of goods. Everything. Cut them completely off until they start behaving better. Stop buying their oil, their diamonds, their clothing. Everything. A total boycott and if they want to play, they gotta play by international rules or not at all.

We tell a tribe in Africa to stop raping their women all the while giving them the guns to create such terror and while buying their diamonds and gold? Where's the logic in that.

We tell ISIS to stop stoning their women to death all the while handing them billions in military gear and buying their oil (indirectly).

Time to let our money do the talking, if you want the great wealthy nations to send their money, play by the rules.
Great post! I totally agree with this. We are very guilty of turning the other cheek. We want cheap goods from China yet we oppose slave labor. We are truly guilty of allowing our morals to fly out the window for money.

Old 06-15-2016, 12:50 AM

3,002 posts, read 1,968,771 times
Quote:

But there is a study of sperm and what it does to a woman and according to that it changes a woman close to this certain man since a mans dna stays in a womans body. So it is not only cultural cruelty.

"It stays and mixed in the womanís gene and eventually pass it to her future child.Researchers found out that any man that has an unprotected sex will permanently leave his DNA to his partnerís body after ejaculation.This Male DNA can stay in a womanís body for decades." https://www.greenfedmind.com/mans-dn...ody-after-sex/

It also explains why couples remind more and more each others during time.

I am also interested if they could find violence gene from these certains people as some finnish men has a violence gene. They should make a study of that.

Why some people are so cruel indeed and how to change that and what to do. Especially for those who are our owns, we should could change our own system first to protect our own women from our own men right? If we cannot nor want to.. Is the answer right there? How many is actually active in this are in their real life? Do something, participate in action.

Why part of our men, so big part of men are violent towards women? Why at some countries beating kids is total ok when raising them? Why at countries law says you cannot slap adult but you can slap a kid?

Why indeed we are so weird and hypocrite of all things, especially with those things that we are doing or is accept in our own society.

I am waiting fast fixing for things now when our own peeps wants to show how much better we are...

No matter what happened in amber heard and johnny depps case, most of the feedback is blaming amber a liar because johnny is so adorable, That is how our society is thinking for our own women who claims to be beated by their husbands.

Well in this case Extreme Islam teaches that woman are to follow the rules or they will be killed. That's how these people are raised up both woman and men don't know any other way. Islam is an extremely oppressive religion toward woman the bad thing is the woman don't even see how bad they have it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or