U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 06:09 PM

2,761 posts, read 987,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post

Please tell me..What would it be like to make America Great Again?? Changing the Original Constitution? I ask..because Anyone who actually read the Constitution knows.
We stopped following the original intent of the Constitution years ago.

In fact, before we even ratified the Constitution, the Anti-federalists (who called themselves "Republicans") warned us that people in power would seek to expand their power at the expense of the restraints established by the Constitution.

Quote:
BUT never mind..Make America Great Again? Please detail how Fraud Trump will do that? given the constraints of Congress and Constitution?
What constraints? Democrat Truman was the first POTUS to take us to war without a Congressional declaration, and no POTUS since has sought a declaration of war. 0bama crows about his pen and cellphone, and bemoans the Constitutional restraints even as he issues imperial, er, executive orders from on high.

What are these constraints that you speak of?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:11 PM

48,999 posts, read 39,470,869 times
Quote:
Sure and as you say..Someone bent on ending their life..and high profile ( Fear Monger's 24/7 drumbeat constantly pointing to ISIS/Syrian/Iraq and Islamophobia in general..SO this 29 year old says to himself..WHY not blame what half of American's seems to believe..and meanwhile I can seek revenge revenge and my HATRED and get extra FAME??

It's a sick mind who thinks like this..BUT even reading here on this site..There's so many that so Hold HATE in their hearts for anyone defending Civil Rights/Constitution Rights..and constantly deflect to some fanning flames their latest FEAR/HATE/ UNWORTHY folks who undermine whatever their particular "America" is/was or should be!!

Please tell me..What would it be like to make America Great Again?? Changing the Original Constitution? I ask..because Anyone who actually read the Constitution knows.

BUT never mind..Make America Great Again? Please detail how Fraud Trump will do that? given the constraints of Congress and Constitution?
TYIA
Huh? his views are commonly held throughout the middle east where homosexuality is punishable by death.

Somehow in your twisted logic you are blaming the people that don't want to let more people with those views in?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:17 PM

9,307 posts, read 5,804,460 times
Per the Washington Post, his dad has a show that broadcasts in California and he has a YouTube channel. In one of the YouTube videos he thanks the Afghan Taliban. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree to me.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastbabe View Post
"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families".......I mean D@MN, how many mass casualties have to lose their life before some common sense gun controls laws are implemented. Speaking on behalf of anyone that has had a family member lose a life as the hand of senseless gun violence, they are sick of that tired sentiment. Doesn't bring their family members back.......Senseless and tragic.
The issue imo breaks down along hypothetical and realistic lines.

If we could hypothetically restrict guns to lawful owners that have passed thorough checks without political trickery like then instituting large fees or intentionally denying approval etc. then sure that would be a boon.

However, in terms of reality the VAST majority of gun violence is urban, gang related and illegal already....and numerous cities and other groups have tried to illegally and unconstitutionally restritct guns in the past so the pro-gun side quite frankly shouldn't trust their motives in a "compromise".

But hey, knock yourself out. Republicans control the US Senate largely because of this single issue. Maybe urban areas should fix their own issues instead of trying to blame it on everyone else that has gun violence levels comparable to Canada.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:36 PM

30,569 posts, read 9,141,487 times
And "gun control" is again the focus of the usual suspects. What people should be wondering, is why the DHS staff are out buying XL underwear for the bearded "children" still coming into the country from Central America, instead of protecting the citizens. ISIS members are infiltrating the country as they said they would, and their American sympathizers are wreaking havoc on their behalf. Those are the threats that the Obama administration's emasculated DHS should be addressing.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:37 PM

15,065 posts, read 8,597,648 times
As usual the crazies come out of the woodwork

Westboro Baptist Church Celebrates Pulse Nightclub Shooting In Orlando: 'God Sent The Shooter'

Old 06-12-2016, 06:44 PM

2,268 posts, read 1,378,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post

There's religion for you.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:48 PM

2,761 posts, read 987,440 times
Quote:
I also believe his hatred of Gays is what drive him over the edge...
And what do you believe drove, underlined, and or cultivated his hatred of gays?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I saw them protesting last summer at the Foo Fighters concert in KC....there were six of them....they didn't shoot anyone.

Frankly, I've always viewed this small group of non-violent mental patients as a great (accidental) force for gay rights.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
And what do you believe drove, underlined, and or cultivated his hatred of gays?
Somehow, despite his islamic ties and comments....she's blaming Trump and Christians....you know, the ones trying to keep far right islamic folks from coming to the US.

Pretty much, if you're THAT drunk or partisan koolaid there is no hope for you.

Moderates and independents aren't buying that garbage though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or