U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 08:58 AM

2,839 posts, read 1,581,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiamnh View Post
Guy has to learn to be sneaky......fart silently and then move away quickly so that someone else gets blamed.
Another tip....If you have to fart on a plane,wait till someone walks by from the bathroom and then let it go.....he or she will be blamed....you can start the ball rolling by glaring at them and looking offended.
Can't believe people don't already know these things.
That's why the ancient Chinese wisdom says, "he who smelt it dealt it"...
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 09:05 AM

7,135 posts, read 5,516,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguylh View Post
I always say that if you have to fart, then fart. Period. Holding it in is out of the question and getting up and going to another room or outside is annoyingly inconvenient, especially if you have to do it several times. I mean, gee, it's a bar, it's not a date with a good-looking woman in her car with the windows up nor is it a job interview.
you must be the life of the party wherever you go

Old 06-13-2016, 09:21 AM

1,987 posts, read 1,906,668 times
"Can't blame that one on the dog. Talk about silent but deadly."

Old 06-13-2016, 11:42 AM

48,973 posts, read 39,447,996 times
Had someone years ago fart in an elevator and get off leaving me alone in it but the scent hadn't gotten to me until after the doors closed.

Sure enough, it stops on the next floor and I'm standing there all alone in this horrible stench and people go to get on and are like WTH!

I told them what had happened and we all took a different elevator lol.

Old 06-13-2016, 11:47 AM

13,496 posts, read 13,990,748 times
this kind of stupidity is why I don't want open carry in bars. guns, drink and quick tempers make bad companions

Old 06-13-2016, 11:55 AM

9,456 posts, read 7,611,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams_aj View Post
"Can't blame that one on the dog. Talk about silent but deadly."

Where is a "service dog" when you need one?

Old 06-13-2016, 12:13 PM

20,687 posts, read 15,469,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiamnh View Post
Guy has to learn to be sneaky......fart silently and then move away quickly so that someone else gets blamed.
Another tip....If you have to fart on a plane,wait till someone walks by from the bathroom and then let it go.....he or she will be blamed....you can start the ball rolling by glaring at them and looking offended.
Can't believe people don't already know these things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Had someone years ago fart in an elevator and get off leaving me alone in it but the scent hadn't gotten to me until after the doors closed.

Sure enough, it stops on the next floor and I'm standing there all alone in this horrible stench and people go to get on and are like WTH!

I told them what had happened and we all took a different elevator lol.
It is so disgusting and nasty...repulsive. Even saying the word makes me curl my lip in disgust. I hate that word. I refuse to say it.

Having said that, I admit that for whatever reason, this can make me laugh like an idiotic 5 year old. I think it's so. gross! but I can't help but laugh whenever someone does do one, (as long as I have an escape route), or someone talks about how to blame another for it, or how they got blamed for it.

How can something this vile be this hilarious? I've laughed so hard at the two quoted posts that I feel like I've run a marathon.

"Blazing Saddles" is my all time favorite movie for many reasons, and one of them is the campfire scene. I've watched this movie at least 30 times, and I still laugh like an absolute moron at that scene.

Old 06-13-2016, 12:33 PM

5,273 posts, read 11,925,150 times
They have an outdoor seating area...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

Old 06-13-2016, 01:00 PM

3,064 posts, read 1,578,479 times
I can laugh as much as the next guy over a fart joke but I have been on the receiving end of some doosies. I had a coworker who insisted on ripping them out loud and being so proud of it. The type of idiot that would raise his leg and rip one. Not sure what was in his diet but it was so toxic it became incredibly irritating. Well one day a few of us had enough of this dolt so we hid those nasty hard boiled eggs floating in that pink fluid you see as some little gas stations in the recesses of his desk where he could not see them. He wondered all day what the smell was and the boss finally came up to him and said if you don't clean up your act and use better hygiene you can find another job. It was hilarious!!!

Old 06-13-2016, 01:08 PM

13,049 posts, read 7,215,941 times
I liked Sloppy Joe's but I better not go back. Someone might slap me upside the head. What are you supposed to do if you're a gas factory?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or