U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 05:08 PM

1,247 posts, read 1,789,549 times

Advertisements

Well High Plains Guy, thanks to you I can now say I have seen someone pass wind through an infrared camera. That was on my bucket list...

It's a shame the Russian cop Igor Kasynenko did not have a brother on the force named Ivan Plugyourazzov he could have radioed for backup.

Someone send this story to Jimmy Buffett, there is definitely a new Parrot Head song here. At the very least a new take on Volcano....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 05:13 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,452,856 times
I wonder how many people believe that they never fart, sneeze, or blow their nose.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:30 PM

2,746 posts, read 3,454,736 times
Some of the ones i let out are known to clear a room. Certainly not gonna stick around and fight about it right in the middle of the storm cloud

Old 06-14-2016, 05:32 PM

7,160 posts, read 12,783,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
I wonder how many people believe that they never fart, sneeze, or blow their nose.
I wonder how many can do all three at the same time.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:35 PM

7,160 posts, read 12,783,234 times
So, what have we learned from all this?
Listen up, kids! While you think farts are funny, they can also lead to social breakdown, mass hysteria, and rioting.
So, the next time you think you can get away with slipping one out, just be aware that you might be starting World War Three.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:39 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,205,329 times
Couldn't they have just cropdusted everyone like usual instead of doing it sitting right next to someone??? No manners

Old 06-15-2016, 07:15 AM

8,772 posts, read 2,968,838 times
The verb to trump has been used extensively across Britain to refer to the breaking of wind. It is especially the case in the North, in Wales, Norfolk etc. However its use appears to be unknown in the United States, which seems a pity!

Trump Definition | BritishSlang.co.uk

In what English-speaking communities does "trump" refer to the breaking of wind? - English Language & Usage Stack Exchange

So if a British Person says 'Did you just Trump' or 'who has Trumped', you know now what they mean.

Old 06-16-2016, 11:01 PM

1,026 posts, read 562,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Couldn't they have just cropdusted everyone like usual instead of doing it sitting right next to someone??? No manners
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Plains Guy View Post
Nah, you just need the right camera, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldIMoveOrStayPut...? View Post
Well High Plains Guy, thanks to you I can now say I have seen someone pass wind through an infrared camera. That was on my bucket list...

Hate to be a kill joy but this was proven fake on Mythbusters........no fart is hot enough to show up on a thermal or infrared camera.....in fact they pointed out that warmer temps show up white on b/w thermal cameras and cold temps dark.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:46 AM

1,247 posts, read 1,789,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
Hate to be a kill joy but this was proven fake on Mythbusters........no fart is hot enough to show up on a thermal or infrared camera.....in fact they pointed out that warmer temps show up white on b/w thermal cameras and cold temps dark.

No Worries... On the upside I will now strive to live long enough for camera technology to capture one as it is a bucket list item I need to check off. But in the meantime if we could get Key West's favored son recording a new take on "Volcano"...

Old 06-17-2016, 08:50 AM

1,467 posts, read 2,154,652 times
If you want revenge against farters.....I suggest going to Amazon and type in "Liquid Ass"
Liquid ass is indescribable......one spray will clear out a large room.It smells like a putrid mix of $hit,ass cheese,sweat,rotten meat and sewerage.
It doesn't go away....one spray will destroy anyone who comes in contact with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or