Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 06:47 PM

113 posts, read 136,694 times

Advertisements

Ex-Teacher Who Got One Month for Raping Student Will Be Resentenced

Sometimes I wonder how the Judges can get away with this crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 07:55 AM

3,490 posts, read 6,098,599 times
We should come up with a new term for "statutory rape", because it does not have that much in common with "forcible rape".

Old 05-15-2014, 11:49 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGirl1002 View Post

Because they are usually those that are elected to the bench.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:23 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurtsman View Post
We should come up with a new term for "statutory rape", because it does not have that much in common with "forcible rape".
Forcible rape is about having power over your victim, as is statutory rape. A person in authority, like a teacher, has power over the young boys/girls he/she teaches. That makes them alike. It is not like consensual sex when two grown ups agree to have sex without any coercion at all.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:28 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
There's no reason for a middle aged adult to be having sex with people of this age in this day in age.. maybe it was normal in the past and I acknowledge, and often get labelled a 'pedophile' for saying that it's normal from a biological, evolutionary standpoint, to procreate at these young ages and for older males to procreate with younger females... and that in the past, including in our own United States, people did marry very young...

However we live in a different era now... no longer are older people allowed to impose their will upon impressionable people the way they were in the past.. no longer are forced marriages of much older men to much younger women allowed. This is a good thing. If you are out there in your middle 20's or higher looking to have sex with a 14 year old in modern society, you should accept the risks that come along with doing that, even if the other person appears to be interested.

There are plenty of above 18 people to have sex with. Why risk it? Heck as I get older I've come to see that even people in their early 20's are basically just 'kids' from a maturity standpoint, at least a lot of them are. People are basically taking advantage of their 'innocence' or 'lack of life experience' to a degree, when they prey on them, and this is the crime here. Keep it legal, guys.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:24 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGirl1002 View Post

I'm ressurecting this thread in light of the 6 months
B . Turner nonsense!!!

Old 06-22-2016, 02:49 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Damn. Is this judge still on the bench?

Quote:
In the original sentencing last August, Judge Baugh said the 14-year-old girl was "as much in control of the situation" as her adult rapist, and declared her "older than her chronological age."
**********, a 14 year old is a 14 year old. 14 is not mature, 14 is beginning the process of maturing. In many ways a 14 yr old is not able to deal with what is happening to them physically let alone mentally. Both my daughters were little monsters at 14. Crocodile tears to sulking passive aggressive to outright pointless rage in the space of 20 minutes. Both my wifes physical altercations with them happened at ages 13 and 14. 14 yr olds need to grow up ffs.

I read that lesbians are some of the worst predators out there a long time ago. I tried searching for it again years later but - go figure- the study was not to be found.

This woman was a convicted sex offender? Why was she still around young girls? Why was she let off the hook when she didn't come to her classes?

There was a case in California awhile back and a girl called out one of her teachers on Youtube because she was molested by her at about the same age. The teacher resigned and that was it.

Anybody see anything wrong here?

If these were men they would have been doing time.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:55 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,810,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Damn. Is this judge still on the bench?
No.

He did not run for reelection in 2014 and his final term ended in December of that year.

Old 06-22-2016, 03:07 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Here's the video of that girl in Cali. She actually called the teacher. Promoted to assistant principle BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vv7q-MLTyQ

Old 06-23-2016, 02:35 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,928,690 times
Agreed, lesbian women are ten times sicker in their acting on depraved desires, and we're told it's "hateful and bigoted" if they're called out on it? Disgusting where the proglibdites have twisted our society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events