U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 04:55 PM

4,759 posts, read 1,873,849 times

Advertisements

Damn!!! Why do we allow creatures like that to even breed? I hope the kid has more brains than they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 06:05 PM

16,750 posts, read 9,479,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Damn!!! Why do we allow creatures like that to even breed? I hope the kid has more brains than they do.
If she's stupid and narcissistic enough to do it before breast feeding, you can bet the farm she did it more than a few times while pregnant so I wouldn't give the kid much chance of being 'unscrambled'.

Old 06-29-2016, 07:13 PM

1,040 posts, read 815,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
On top of being horrible parents, they doubled down on evil and selfishness by twice refusing to allow the hospital to draw the baby's blood. It's impossible to express my feelings towards these cretins, it would be all **** ******* *********.
I wonder if they will be charged with neglect for interfering with the child's timely medical care.

Old 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM

366 posts, read 275,663 times
This is a glaring example of the fact that drug use occurs across all socioeconomic levels. It's not always just the stereotypical "white trash" meth heads living in a trailer park, who endanger their children via their drug consumption.

These people are probably what are called closet partiers , weekend warriors, or closet bad girls/boys. People who display a picture of success, high earning, education, community status...but like to indulge in the nose candy or weed on the weekends. I know that there are celebrities and Hollywood types like this, but I'm talking about regular members of society or Main St. USA.

I have known a few people in my own life like this, and they are usually pretty skilled at hiding the vices.

Old 06-30-2016, 04:10 AM
Status: "Soon I'll hear old winter's song.." (set 17 days ago)

5,391 posts, read 2,851,292 times
What a disgusting story..

Old 06-30-2016, 06:06 AM

629 posts, read 598,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekab23 View Post
This is a glaring example of the fact that drug use occurs across all socioeconomic levels. It's not always just the stereotypical "white trash" meth heads living in a trailer park, who endanger their children via their drug consumption.

These people are probably what are called closet partiers , weekend warriors, or closet bad girls/boys. People who display a picture of success, high earning, education, community status...but like to indulge in the nose candy or weed on the weekends. I know that there are celebrities and Hollywood types like this, but I'm talking about regular members of society or Main St. USA.

I have known a few people in my own life like this, and they are usually pretty skilled at hiding the vices.
In Tucson, there is racism against Mexicans and the Mexicans are also being blamed for drug trafficking. If there were no rich Caucasian Americans using cocaine, there would be an end to the Mexican drug trade.

Old 06-30-2016, 12:03 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,039,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
Idiots. They look like clubbing numb skulls. Meathead and the Ditz. They should lose custody of their child because they don't seem like the type that will learn their lesson.

First off, cocaine is an overrated drug. If you're going to party down some psychedelics. People talk about the visuals, but the body buzz is by far the most incredible thing you will ever experience. It's like a 6+ hour orgasm.

Secondly, they have an infant...why are they doing drugs? Both need to have a clear mind to take care of the wee one. What are you (the woman) doing using drugs when you're breastfeeding?

BBM- har, har.

Somchai Lisaius lost his job for a 6 hour rush! This whole story is just crazy. crazy. Does anyone know if the mother will keep her job? ( I don't know how she would really)

Old 06-30-2016, 12:12 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,039,185 times
Both were TV reporters in Tucson. Krystin Lisaius worked at KGUN-TV while 42-year-old Somchai Lisaius was a reporter for Tucson News Now. It appears they don't work at those stations anymore.

Arizona TV reporters Krystin Lisaius and Somchai Lisaius charged after cocaine found in baby's system - CBS News

Old 06-30-2016, 12:33 PM

29,939 posts, read 34,545,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattangirl View Post
If there were no rich Caucasian Americans using cocaine, there would be an end to the Mexican drug trade.
So the Blacks and Asians using Coke would cause all the traffickers to go home and find better jobs?

Old 07-01-2016, 08:18 AM

9,084 posts, read 5,663,077 times
We should ban Cocaine, or at least highly restrict it.....oh... wait
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or